hanuman ji in kalijug

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Where could hanuman ji live?

i was doing some research and found out that hanuman ji lives in a Himalayan jungle.

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Vishnu ji said that hanuman ji would stay on earth until the end of kalijug. Where could hanuman ji live? What r they doing? Why don't they reveal themselves? All replies appreciated thanks. :)

they help out people in invisible fform. I think they don't themselves to everyone because people r selfish and ridden by ego in this age of kalijug. They only show themselves to their devotees, there is a mantr that is read to receive his darshan. It's not as easy as it sounds,, the following conditions have to b met:

1. U shud know the relation between hanuman g's soul and ur soul.

2. There shud b no person within a 980m range that does not meet the first condition.

anyway, I found it really interesting.

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Is there any reference to Sri Hanuman jee meeting with any of the Satgurus?

Bhul chuk maaf

Meeting the Gurus ? THe only oral reference i heard was from a recording on youtube of Baba Balli Singh Nihang. You can hear him out. Dunno if this is an actual physical meeting .

Hanuman Natak Bani was very dear to Guru Gobindsingh ji and Sahib used to keep a small copy in the kamarkaasa is what we get to hear .

this is

21 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Hanuman Ji was one Ram Bhagat, whoRam Chander never took with him when he left. Don't know why as Shri Ram took the whole city with him as per Dasam Granth. My vidya Guru told me that Hanuman was give the task or remaining in Sri Lanka to keep some deeva burning. He had been there for yugs until Guru Nanak Sahib went to Sri Lanka, and there Guru Sahib fulfilled Hanuman's wish that he be allowed to go to Sachkhand. There Guru Sahib also gave Hanuman darshan in the roop of Shri Ram Chander.

I SIMPLY love HISTORY so much!!!!!!!! Can you tell if what guru ji has written about mahabharat is any different to the hindu version? i found out ashwatthama is still roaming around. 

9 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

I SIMPLY love HISTORY so much!!!!!!!! Can you tell if what guru ji has written about mahabharat is any different to the hindu version? i found out ashwatthama is still roaming around. 

you may want to ask jasbir who has narayan/vishu whispering in his ear the ultimate truth..also ask for the lottery numbers..

13 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Hanuman Ji was one Ram Bhagat, whoRam Chander never took with him when he left. Don't know why as Shri Ram took the whole city with him as per Dasam Granth. My vidya Guru told me that Hanuman was give the task or remaining in Sri Lanka to keep some deeva burning. He had been there for yugs until Guru Nanak Sahib went to Sri Lanka, and there Guru Sahib fulfilled Hanuman's wish that he be allowed to go to Sachkhand. There Guru Sahib also gave Hanuman darshan in the roop of Shri Ram Chander.

So Hanuman jee is no longer present in his physical body?

What about Ashwathama?

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, tva prasad said:

I'm sure that Guru Gobind Singhs Darbar covered Mahabharat, but i'm not sure about any of the contents of it. 

6 minutes ago, paapiman said:

So Hanuman jee is no longer present in his physical body?

What about Ashwathama?

As far as I've been told Hanuman is in Sachkhand, and Aswathama is still in space or at least out of this world. Maybe dead?

16 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I'm sure that Guru Gobind Singhs Darbar covered Mahabharat, but i'm not sure about any of the contents of it. 

Guru Sahib covered Mahabharat's most important portion which is - The Gita

Guru Sahib's composition is known as The Gobind Gita .

https://www.scribd.com/doc/31560652/Gobind-Gita

http://tisarpanth.blogspot.in/2013/02/sri-bhagwat-geeta-of-guru-gobind-singh.html

5 hours ago, amardeep said:

I have'nt read it myself but the stories illustrated in the Gian Prabodh about some king are said to be translations from Mahabharata.

Guru Sahib in Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib covers a yag performed by the Pandavs. It isn't successful due to Yuddhistar's growing hankar.

21 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Guru Sahib in Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib covers a yag performed by the Pandavs. It isn't successful due to Yuddhistar's growing hankar.

There was a yag which they performed, which was not coming to fruition as they did not invite Rikhi Valmiki jee ( who happened to belong to a so-called low caste) to it. Is the above related to this event?

Bhul chul maaf

2 minutes ago, paapiman said:

There was a yag which they performed, which was not coming to fruition as they did not invite Rikhi Valmiki jee ( who happened to belong to a so-called low caste) to it. Is the above related to this event?

No that was a different one. That was a something sankh-yag. There was a sankh (conch-shell) which would blow by itself to successfully complete the yag, but it never blew because Draupati became krodhi after Rishi Valmiki Ji made a mashup of her food.

Hanuman ji merged with Ram ji. There is no difference. When Atma merges into Parmatma, you cannot see distinctions. When Atma merges into Parmatma, then you become Chiranjeev.

You look inside you will find Hanuman ji there.

On 2016-11-16 at 7:33 AM, tva prasad said:

I thought hanuman ji was a shiv g avtar.

Anjana and Kesari followed Shaiv dharm and worshipped Shiv ji. Whereas Hanuman ji had become Vaishnav, and oriented himself towards worshipping Vishnu/Ram ji.

There is no difference, both are names of Akal Purakh. The only difference is the religious structure, stories, and belief system. Shiv ji has different stories. Vishnu ji has different stories. This makes it seem as if they are two separate entities.

Agyani people twist and distort the stories because they do not recognize the underlying truth.
And Sants and Gurus too use these stories however their knowledge of the stories is limited or the knowledge of their sikhs is limited so they also have trouble fully explaining the whole truth.

You must meditate and first learn to recognize the Supreme Soul who is known as Vishnu / Shiva, etc because ultimately the stories, the images, the religions, etc fall by the way side, only the Param Purush who is known as Vishnu / Shiva will remain.

Becasue according to Sri Dasme Patshah's Granth Sahib, Sri Ram Chander took the whole nagri to sachkhand with him. Yet Hanuman was fated to stay in Prithvi lok as long as the name of Ram was known. According to my own knowledge/instruction, Guru Nanak released him from this duty so he could go to Sachkhand.

While Hanuman demonstrated by tearing his chest in the Royal court showing the name of ram in his chest, his body was still here. That is where the question comes from.