Basics Of Sikhi Very sad news

mrhsinghk

Jagraj veerji made me believe in Khalsa via his actions of compassion & strength & non judgmental attitude. Charisma & intellect he gained to share with compassion, pushed my boundaries spirituality & mentally. I fiercely fought him and questioned everything above all gained deep love & respect. For this, My mother and I cannot even begin to thank him. May our Ardaas be Kabool to Waheguru and provide strength to recovery.

Jagraj veerji is an asset to the next generation. He walks and talks the talk. 

Benti. Please do Ardaas for our brother. 
1f64f.png?1f64f.png?1f64f.png?1f64f.png?1f64f.png?1f64f.png?

I'm feeling so sad and Heartbroken guys. I can't stop crying 1f64f.png?

21 hours ago, DSG said:

A true inspiration , a role model , a doer - may waheguru keep him and his family in chardi kala

Tina KAur Bains , very touching and yet beautiful how such a soul changed ones life and in fact many with is passion and love for Sikhi. 

A true Gursikh where , all you read is praise upon praise upon raise  and sincere praise... so beautiful 

Penji Khalsa is within you , keep doing what you are doing  to enhance your sikhi , you too will start giving advice with maharaj ji's kirpa 

kwhy mn qU folqw hir mnsw pUrxhwru

Why do you waver, O my mind? The Lord is the Fulfiller of hopes and desires.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Penji

Made me cry. Khalsa is within you. Waheguru. Much Love Penji. 

Khalsa purity, of love lives infinitely within every nano cellular level by vibrating the truth of love.

I'm very blessed to have sangat with a Khalsa Ji like Jagraj veerji. Whose words completely and wholly mesmerize and enrapture me. Those words spoken by Shabad Guru. Our beloved Gurbani.

Infinitely immortal, without judgment encasing pure unconditional love is what Khalsa Ji teaches. Let's send our love & unconditional support to Jagraj veerji knowing Gur is Poora and keeps his beloved lals always in chardi kala spreading much love & light 1f64f.png?2764.png❤️1f64f.png?

Thankyou to the sangat who have magically appeared to support & love

this brother is a true brother, ive had my arguments with him, but my man was a true warrior, his tongue was as sharp as his martial skills..i can only respect that..

a nishani of kalyug...those who are doing justice to kalgidhars message get in such situations....i hope people really understand the "khed" now..

I hope its just a message for us mooraks and he will be ok, as i know people who have had cancer (4th stage) and cured like a new born with a ardaas from thukre mahapurkhs so i am sure a collective jaap from innocent sangat will heal him..i hope this is the case..plus i know he has regular communication with mahapurshs..its humble of him to still bow to mahapurshs not thinking "he is the shit"..which he could do with his intellect..others should take note..its no ego game... 

just to add a personal message..i have utmost respect for jugraj singh as he spoke of topics dear to me personally... he got very emotional on grooming which is a uk issue..but we had no backing from no one...let me tell you "show off" sikhs, when sh!t hits canada (first then usa)..us uk sikh mans will represent in numbers...

30 minutes ago, samurai said:

this brother is a true brother, ive had my arguments with him, but my man was a true warrior, his tongue was as sharp as his martial skills..i can only respect that..

a nishani of kalyug...those who are doing justice to kalgidhars message get in such situations....i hope people really understand the "khed" now..

I hope its just a message for us mooraks and he will be ok, as i know people who have had cancer (4th stage) and cured like a new born with a ardaas from thukre mahapurkhs so i am sure a collective jaap from innocent sangat will heal him..i hope this is the case..plus i know he has regular communication with mahapurshs..its humble of him to still bow to mahapurshs not thinking "he is the shit"..which he could do with his intellect..others should take note..its no ego game... 

Veera & Virtual Sangat,

Just one small snippet of Jagraj Veerjs love, non judgment and humbleness. My mother put her hands out bowing to him thanking him that her daughter (me) was the little girl she raised (albeit stubborn) because of the his kathas, Q &As, actions, encouragement and support. He lifted my mother tears in eyes and bowed down completely to her. My mother is no MahaPurkash or even baptized. 

Jagraj veerji felt the heart of my mother - he heard her silent cries. And lifted her. He is observant and compassionate and knows when truth is being spoken.

The day (few year ago) when Jagraj veerji bowed to my first version of ParathMa - my Ma, I melted. Melted into an abyss. Jagraj veerji did not even know I was in the room observing.

Benti ... Pray for Jagraj Veerji. Bani is most powerful as he taught me and the little I have experienced.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Mere Waheguru Saahib 

32 minutes ago, samurai said:

just to add a personal message..i have utmost respect for jugraj singh as he spoke of topics dear to me personally... he got very emotional on grooming which is a uk issue..but we had no backing from no one...let me tell you "show off" sikhs, when sh!t hits canada (first then usa)..us uk sikh mans will represent in numbers...

True Khalsa Ji . Walks the walk encourages others, never judges, loves unconditionally and fights like baba bahdur singh. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

5 hours ago, samurai said:

yeh when you have a heroine addict, prostituted sikh girl in front begging to get out the hell trap pakis have put her into, then yes the street vibes come out and the queens english goes out the window...some have to stay that way while others tuck tail and hide in their blanket waiting for their next meditation session..prick

Its not even that. Manipulation in the most subtle ways to groom girls - the best educated, most beautiful and elite sikh girls to converge into marriage with them. With the sole purpose of increasing their population in term of procreation, literacy and advanced skills. Know the game before you can play it. Heroine addicts, prostitutes etc are what the low hanging fruit do. 

Arm your sisters and yourself with knowledge of Gurbani. Become literate and compassionate to share. Learn something from Jagraj veerji.

Just now, Ragmaala said:

Why are you looking down on people who want to meditate or do bhagti ?

Shakti only comes after your are perfect in Bhagti.  Not the other way around.

Sant Jarnail Singh was a true  khalsa.He meditated on Japji Sahib.

very true veer ji. The gurus gave more importance to bhagti. Like, at amritvela guru ji did asa di vaar da kirtan when mugals were attacking. Another incident is that guruji did rehras sahib on the battlefield. The guru ji taught us to b a saint before a solider. The great warriors like harjinder Singh jinda, sukhdev Singh sukha, anokh Singh babbar, etc. Did SO MUCH bhagti. Somewhere I read that sukhdev Singh sukha or harjinder Singh jinda (can't remember which one) did nitnem from 12 to 8:30 in the morning!! Baba Gurbachan singh ji manochal went into smadhi and missed a day off work due to that.

It is useless to b a warrior without a saint because u wud not have love for god u will give into greed, etc. Anyways, war is the last resort, "after all means fail, it is righteous to pick up a sword".

sant jarnail Singh ji didn't just straight away say, "they're dishonouring guru granth sahib let's get out our bandookhs" he asked the police to put them in jail, then tried to get help from the court, then did protest, then waited to c if they kill more sikhs, then finally picked up weapons.hopefully samurai understands.

On 12/4/2016 at 6:47 PM, amardeep said:

There is live kirtan and Chaupai Sahib jaap in the name of Jagraj Singh from the Southall Gurdwara right now. See it live via the Basics of Sikhi facebook page.

amazing proramme. chapaui sahib by h singh khalsa & shabads by qi rattan. Phenomenal feeling singing alongside them in sangat where naam vibrancy was intensely high.

• 7 months later...