Danger with Microwaves, WIFI and Cell phones

paapiman

Yup. Lots of evidence on dangers of wireless radiation. This is why cellphones all come with earpieces and small print that says to use the ear piece. They are getting ready to protect themselves for when the inevitable wave of lawsuits begin over brain tumours etc caused by excessive cell phone use. 

Trust me guys, this thing is bigger than you think.

I've mentioned on some other thread before and also about why I don't carry no cellphone in my pocket and nor do I keep wifi on 24/7.  I see the future plagued by mental health issues as a big problem in society along with cancer.  General pollution and contaminants in food destabilise our cells, and this leads to all the crap we suffer. Cellphone, Wi-Fi and broadcasting electronics all emit radiations and these are in your phone's as well.  Just because we can't see the crap in the air, we shrug our shoulders. At the end of the day, the mental effects are apparent amongst the young youth of today and it will only get worse.

If you want your sukham sareer to be healthy and full active, it makes sense to avoid the many sukham pollutants around you. Everything that is man-made and put into soil, sea and air environments, is in effect displacing something else that is already present(Archimedes-eureka!).Therefore, we are simply screwing with play of nature and causing a shift in natural balance.   For that, there will be guaranteed consequences as per hukam.

see the below emf link to learn more....

http://toomuchemf.com

• 2 months later...

The state of California recently lost a lawsuit forcing them to admit the dangers of cellphone radiation and publicly reveal a great deal of shocking (to the public) revelations about the dangers of cellphone emf. 

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/03/15/cellphone-emf-dangers.aspx

For more on EMF safety see http://www.electricsense.com

You can also buy emf safety products from www.lessemf.com. 

• 1 month later...
Guest radguest

Hey guys,

I actually study radiation as my major in university. this is BS. The background radiation you receive from cell phones, microwaves etc. is less than what you would get from a single X-ray. It is completely safe to use these things. Your body is smart enough to filter out radiation through oxidizing agents. Even if it is attenuated by your tissues, it still is in such low levels that it won't affect you.

In fact, did you know that you receive radiation by just being outside or every time you fly in an airplane? It's everywhere, but it is of such low intensity that it is safe. Don't buy into this fearful rhetoric. Live your life as you normally would.

23 minutes ago, Guest radguest said:

Hey guys,

I actually study radiation as my major in university. this is BS. The background radiation you receive from cell phones, microwaves etc. is less than what you would get from a single X-ray. It is completely safe to use these things. Your body is smart enough to filter out radiation through oxidizing agents. Even if it is attenuated by your tissues, it still is in such low levels that it won't affect you.

In fact, did you know that you receive radiation by just being outside or every time you fly in an airplane? It's everywhere, but it is of such low intensity that it is safe. Don't buy into this fearful rhetoric. Live your life as you normally would.

Thanks a lot brother for your input.

Guest seeker
9 hours ago, Guest radguest said:

Hey guys,

Disagree.....

Please explain how microwave works and what is the emf measurement on average?  ... Then explain the emf measurement from the dreaded iphone??

With the difference between the two, then please explain how the molecules in your body will be unaffected?  sounds like your brain has already fried up!

Guest radguest
9 hours ago, Guest seeker said:

sounds like your brain has already fried up!

That's incredibly rude. And it sounds like you don't appreciate that I might have some knowledge you don't. Do you generally go around speaking like this to people or are you hiding behind the safety of your computer screen?

What makes you think I will respond to this positively? Do your own research now. I wanted to have an intelligent discussion and give my input, but you clearly are not at that level yet.

Guest radguest

Have you heard of the wave model of light? Or the electromagnetic spectrum?

Basically, it is a scientific concept that places different frequencies of light on a scale. How fast a wave of light moves determines its intensity (and as a result, it's potential danger). Microwaves that are the source of microwave ovens being able to heat up our food are actually so low on this spectrum that they have less intensity than visible light and all of the colours that we see. How the ovens work is that they speed up microwaves through an apparatus inside the oven which allows them to heat up food. So they become faster, but not more intense.

Anyway, ultraviolet light - which comes to us in the form of sun rays - is much more dangerous to us than microwaves. That's why we have to wear sunscreen and cover up when we go outside. Since these waves are more intense, they have the potential to cause harm to our cells if we are exposed to them for prolonged periods (ie. farmers who work outside everyday).

The next most powerful form of energy is X-rays. We still don't have a chance of getting cancer from x-rays since our exposure to them is limited and very quick (like the dentist or a CT scan). Unless you are getting an X-ray exam every day, there still isn't harm in this.

The most powerful energy we can use right now are photons and gamma rays. These are used in treating cancer patients and have the potential to cause secondary cancers. But these are 10^14 times more powerful than microwaves. They are also 1000 times more powerful than X-rays.

If somebody gets cancer, there will be a bunch of different factors in play, but using cell phones, wifi, or microwaves aren't going to be a part of that. All of these appliances use such low frequency energy, that it is safe for everyday use.

PS. I also watched that video in the article posted by Xylitol bhaji/bhainji. The electromagnetic waves emitted by cellphones are not powerful enough to reach your brain tissue. They aren't even powerful enough to be absorbed by your skin. And definitely won't be able to cross your skull to reach brain (since bones attenuate radiation more than tissue does, lower energy waves are absorbed by bone before they can reach tissue). Only powerful waves could reach your brain and the waves from cellphones definitely don't meet the energy that can.

• 3 years later...

Was trawling through the health forum. Saw this thread. Been watching Better Call Saul recently - reminded me of this: