Health Miracles by Gurbani

• 3 months later...

Two instances from the life of Sant Baba Thakur Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

• There was a Singh, who had developed Kidney problems and his urine would contain blood in it. He asked Babajee to assist him. Baba jee told him to concentrate on the image of Srimaan Shaheed Baba Mani Singh jee and recite Waheguru mantar. He recovered from his problem, after following Sant jee's bachan.
  • There was an individual who had a problem of running nose (Nazla). Baba jee told him to recite Sri Jaap Sahib*. This person also recovered from his illness.

* - Sri Jaap Sahib uses the "tippi" a lot. To correctly pronounce it, one has to use his muscles in the nose region. Hence, this Gurbani can be effective in curing "Nazla". 

Bhul chuk maaf 

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Two instances from the life of Sant Baba Thakur Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

• There was a Singh, who had developed Kidney problems and his urine would contain blood in it. He asked Babajee to assist him. Baba jee told him to concentrate on the image of Srimaan Shaheed Baba Mani Singh jee and recite Waheguru mantar. He recovered from his problem, after following Sant jee's bachan.
  • There was an individual who had a problem of running nose (Nazla). Baba jee told him to recite Sri Jaap Sahib*. This person also recovered from his illness.

* - Sri Jaap Sahib uses the "tippi" a lot. To correctly pronounce it, one has to use his muscles in the nose region. Hence, this Gurbani can be effective in curing "Nazla". 

Bhul chuk maaf 

Waheguru Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Ji

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The below passages will give you an idea of the power of Gurbani Mantars.

Chronic diseases can be cured by Mantras. Chanting of Mantras generates potent spiritual waves or divine vibrations. They penetrate the physical and astral bodies of the patients and remove the root-causes of the sufferings. They fill the cells with pure Sattva or divine energy. They destroy the microbes and vivify the cells and tissues. They are the best and most potent antiseptics and germicides. They are more potent than ultra-violet rays or Roentgen rays.

He who has attained Mantra Siddhi, can cure cobra-bite or scorpion-bite or any chronic disease by mere touch on the affected part. When a man is bitten by a cobra a telegram is sent to the Mantra Siddha. The Mantra Siddha recites the Mantra and the man who is bitten by a cobra is cured. Does this not prove the tremendous power of Mantra?

Unquote[1] 

[1] - Mantra Yoga Sadhana (sivanandaonline.org)

Bhul chuk maaf

Lol now won't they need drugs then? When I was trying to say that Sarab rog ka aukhad is naam -- that is what guru Sahib has preached, believed and practiced.. you were quoting false stories. .. How can you believe on two contradictions at the same time? Which one is you? Or is there a psychological error? 

Your precious comments @GurjantGnostic

13 minutes ago, Mooorakh said:

Lol now won't they need drugs then? When I was trying to say that Sarab rog ka aukhad is naam -- that is what guru Sahib has preached, believed and practiced.. you were quoting false stories. .. How can you believe on two contradictions at the same time? Which one is you? Or is there a psychological error? 

You should be careful bhen ji. Waheguru teaches people hard lessons sometime. If you got seriously ill and needed medication, would you not take it? What about a relative? 

Again n again m saying-  it's okay if they use it in jung as a pain killer or as a medicine .. Not for strength, pleasure, bliss, refreshment and whatever he has wrongly quoted but you guys are so busy blaming that now once and for all think watever you may have to-

my Guru Sahib never ever supported any kind of Nasha hope you guys know the meaning( m NOT saying MEDICINE) 

3 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Again n again m saying-  it's okay if they use it in jung as a pain killer or as a medicine .. Not for strength, pleasure, bliss, refreshment and whatever he has wrongly quoted but you guys are so busy blaming that now once and for all think watever you may have to-

my Guru Sahib never ever supported any kind of Nasha hope you guys know the meaning( m NOT saying MEDICINE) 

Can I ask, if a person is say depressed, and uses say sukha to help them get out of that frame of mind. Are they indulging in nasha or is it medicine? 

Because I know people back home have used cannabis leaf in pakoras for exactly this. It's hard to define the difference between medical use and recreational use the way you are saying. 

Goray mentioned hardcore Sikh soldiers going on really tough, long marches, and then having a 'draught' of bhang before going to sleep in the evenings. Was this recreational use, or was it a way to reduce inflammation, anxiety and even get a sound sleep after all of the days activities? What do you think?    

5 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Lol 

Your poor husband, lol. 

I bet he wishes you'd use some Sukha for his medical health. Lol. 

Depressed n Guru k singhs??

Never mind. 

I guess it's high time I can stop making you guys understand my point.. The one who hasn't tasted Amrit rass of love n bhakti can't understand the power of its intoxication and healing.. ... 

But I would still say one last time that Guru k singhs were in love with the Guru -they weren't paid slaves or soldiers like that of mughals...  they won't need any such superficial thing if they have the real thing..- the Amrit (only if you knew the power and how high it can make one! - but aap aapni budh hai jeti- you are considering them ordinary human beings like me n you) 

I won't be taking this debate further.

Don't worry bro @GurjantGnosticMy husband loves me more than you can think of. He's a teetotaller - won't allow me a drop of wine be alone sukha ... 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh! 

20 minutes ago, Mooorakh said:

Never mind. 

I guess it's high time I can stop making you guys understand my point.. The one who hasn't tasted Amrit rass of love n bhakti can't understand the power of its intoxication and healing.. ... 

But I would still say one last time that Guru k singhs were in love with the Guru -they weren't paid slaves or soldiers like that of mughals...  they won't need any such superficial thing if they have the real thing..- the Amrit (only if you knew the power and how high it can make one! - but aap aapni budh hai jeti- you are considering them ordinary human beings like me n you) 

Don't worry bro @GurjantGnosticMy husband loves me more than you can think of. He's a teetotaller - won't allow me a drop of wine be alone sukha ... 

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh! 

Yes you just brim over with love. Sukha and alcohol aren't in the same boat but I'm glad he's tetoataling. I don't touch tea myself anymore. 

Anyway send my love to my bro and tell him I'm still here for him. 

Later bestie. 

3 hours ago, Mooorakh said:

Never mind. 

Of course you won't.

Then you'd have to answer difficult questions outside of lalaland. 

Like why are so many respected shaheeds in the panth (Sukha Singh, Mehtab Singh, Baba Gurbaksh Singh) shown to have had shaheedi degh in respectable Sikh histories like Bhangu's Panth Prakash? I think Bhangu knew a lot more than you about what happened in his grandfather's time.

Plus why would he defame his own grandfather (Mehtab Singh)?     Maybe it's you who is disrespectful because you're projecting your 'modren' personal judgment on shaheeds?