Seeing Devtas in dreams

Just the past few months iv been seeing Devtas in my dreams, iv been Durga a handful of times. Indra and a demigod of music with the most beautiful face ever. I'm curious to know if this a good thing or I'm over reading into it? I was also blessed with seeing some of my past lives. Is there any way I can keep these experiences going and do they mean anything? Even now every night in my dreams I'm at the Gurudwara either with Sangat or sitting in the Darbar Hall doing Paath.

17 hours ago, Reader said:

Just the past few months iv been seeing Devtas in my dreams, iv been Durga a handful of times. Indra and a demigod of music with the most beautiful face ever. I'm curious to know if this a good thing or I'm over reading into it? 

Do you see them in actual physical form in your dreams or as pictures? How do you know who they are? How do you know if you are seeing your previous lives or your future?

Bhul chuk maaf

18 hours ago, Reader said:

Just the past few months iv been seeing Devtas in my dreams, iv been Durga a handful of times. Indra and a demigod of music with the most beautiful face ever. I'm curious to know if this a good thing or I'm over reading into it? I was also blessed with seeing some of my past lives. Is there any way I can keep these experiences going and do they mean anything? Even now every night in my dreams I'm at the Gurudwara either with Sangat or sitting in the Darbar Hall doing Paath.

it's good, they are giving you messages, which only you can decipher, depending on what's happening in your life. It's a good thing, but it is all maya, therefore, you don't want to be persistent for it to be constantly continuing, as that will halt your further spiritual progress.

These things happen, because devtes/angels(same thing), know that you have potential, and they try and guide, as well as reassure you.

When you are shown things or presented some ideas about past lives, then these are laid out due to your karams. Some of us have a specific purposes for this janam, and we took birth to fulfill these duties and purposes.  These purposes all depend on past karams and past life avasthas, and they also determine this life's destiny and the karams you have to bhog in this janam.

You shouldn't be talking too much about them, because that can make them stop helping you. By this I mean, telling people around you in real life. It's okay on the forum, if you are just anonymous name and no one knows the real you. Imagine if you were a sports celebrity and you turned up to young boy's house to guide him with his soccer. Now, if the boy starts jumping around and using all his energy to tell everyone  "look who's here...look...look.", instead of appreciating your concern to help him.  If he continues to jump around telling all instead of respecting your help to put in some energy to learn from you, then you are not likely to hang around too long.  Because you had turned up to help this kid and not to display a celebrity appearance.  In the same way, messengers/devte/angels won't hang around too long if the person doesn't make efforts to decipher or ask for the messages of help.

My advice is that you try and increase your awareness and make efforts to be in touch with the divine inside you 24/7. You can also prepare and psyche yourself up to ask a question in the dream or for an explanation. If you are able to do this and have control to ask the question in dream state, then you've already stepped up a few notches of consciousness.  I doubt you will get a straight response or answer the first time, but you may get a strong signal.

Don't get too wrapped up in to describing the details and picturesque scenes, but try and find the message behind it that will be tailored to your current mental, emotional and physical state of both mind and body.

Do simnran and turn towards gurbani when you want to seek.  You won't get the answer immediately after reading or reciting, but it will come when the time's right. It starts in dreams, but if you play it right, then you will have them turning up in different forms and roops during your daily life. You have potential, so its advisable to make efforts to get past the heavenly abodes leading to sachkhand, where only the pure Nirankar resides.

On 04/04/2017 at 11:38 AM, paapiman said:

Do you see them in actual physical form in your dreams or as pictures? How do you know who they are? How do you know if you are seeing your previous lives or your future?

Bhul chuk maaf

Physical forms, though in one instance Durga was a statue but came to life and became life-like (flesh and blood). Before this all started I did see her as a statue too. 

I know I was seeing my previous lives because the day before I did an ardaas to God asking if he could bless me with some sort of vision about it, to help me make sense of some things happening in my life and why I'm like how I am. During the dream, I transitioned from various lives and then finally to mine. I obviously have no proof but when I was younger a Mahapurkh had told my father about who was I was in my past life, it all seemed to correlate fine so I went with it.

On 03/04/2017 at 9:14 PM, chatanga1 said:

I don't know any answers to your questions but am very interested to know amore about your past lives. Can you reveal more please?

I can reveal some details yeah, nothing too exciting though. I had a really bland life, In one life I was a man with a beautiful wife. I loved her dearly, we lived together in a huge place. Sadly My wife didn't feel the same way as me, she started having an affair with my brother, as a result they conspired to steal all  my wealth and kill me. One day when it was just us at home, they lead me into a room. While my wife and I were talking, my brother came up behind me and stabbed me in the back. At this point, I felt extreme pain where I was stabbed and woke up sweating. This explains a-lot about why I want to remain a celibate and not get married as well, why I'm not trusting of many people. Before this life (the lordly one), I was a horse. In another, I was a woman, was a man once Again. Honestly, there were a few more but they are really embarrassing.

On 04/04/2017 at 1:05 PM, Lucky said:

it's good, they are giving you messages, which only you can decipher, depending on what's happening in your life. It's a good thing, but it is all maya, therefore, you don't want to be persistent for it to be constantly continuing, as that will halt your further spiritual progress.

These things happen, because devtes/angels(same thing), know that you have potential, and they try and guide, as well as reassure you.

When you are shown things or presented some ideas about past lives, then these are laid out due to your karams. Some of us have a specific purposes for this janam, and we took birth to fulfill these duties and purposes.  These purposes all depend on past karams and past life avasthas, and they also determine this life's destiny and the karams you have to bhog in this janam.

You shouldn't be talking too much about them, because that can make them stop helping you. By this I mean, telling people around you in real life. It's okay on the forum, if you are just anonymous name and no one knows the real you. Imagine if you were a sports celebrity and you turned up to young boy's house to guide him with his soccer. Now, if the boy starts jumping around and using all his energy to tell everyone  "look who's here...look...look.", instead of appreciating your concern to help him.  If he continues to jump around telling all instead of respecting your help to put in some energy to learn from you, then you are not likely to hang around too long.  Because you had turned up to help this kid and not to display a celebrity appearance.  In the same way, messengers/devte/angels won't hang around too long if the person doesn't make efforts to decipher or ask for the messages of help.

My advice is that you try and increase your awareness and make efforts to be in touch with the divine inside you 24/7. You can also prepare and psyche yourself up to ask a question in the dream or for an explanation. If you are able to do this and have control to ask the question in dream state, then you've already stepped up a few notches of consciousness.  I doubt you will get a straight response or answer the first time, but you may get a strong signal.

Don't get too wrapped up in to describing the details and picturesque scenes, but try and find the message behind it that will be tailored to your current mental, emotional and physical state of both mind and body.

Do simnran and turn towards gurbani when you want to seek.  You won't get the answer immediately after reading or reciting, but it will come when the time's right. It starts in dreams, but if you play it right, then you will have them turning up in different forms and roops during your daily life. You have potential, so its advisable to make efforts to get past the heavenly abodes leading to sachkhand, where only the pure Nirankar resides.

Thank you so much for the advice. That would explain why recently they seem to have desisted. I discussed them with my mother and my friend in depth.