Five villages for peace and prosperity

On 2017-5-6 at 9:48 PM, chatanga1 said:

made up country called india has lost territory called pakistan and Bangladesh.

India didn't loose Pakistan or Bangladesh when India became independent Pakistan was created.. 

BTW I agree with lots of what you write.. 

Also jaikaara I think you both possibly talking cross purposes 

Bul chuk maaf 

On 17/05/2017 at 2:09 PM, jaikaara said:

Dhristrashtra was never a Statesman , i do not know where did you get that from.

Because he divided the Kingdom to prevent the 2 sides from going to war over it. That is statesmanship.

On 17/05/2017 at 2:09 PM, jaikaara said:

When a Nation is being ruled ..it the Raajdharma which is to be followed

If Raajdharma was to be followed then Yudhistra would have been King.

On 5/20/2017 at 2:51 AM, chatanga1 said:

Because he divided the Kingdom to prevent the 2 sides from going to war over it. That is statesmanship.

If Raajdharma was to be followed then Yudhistra would have been King.

I know where you want to go but i tell you its not working like this . 

• 2 years later...

Hearing the news of India revoking Article 370 in Kashmir made me think again about this topic. Article 370 was a promise made to Kashmiris by Govt of India in 1947. Since then they have had their own autonomy except in matters related to currency defence etc. By revoking article 3870, the govt of India are going to escalate what is already the longest running war.

The Govt of India did the same to the Sikhs. Make all these promises before partition and then renege on the promises made. Its so ironic that these people beleiving in "Ram Raaj" etc have totally abandoned the ethics and teachings of the ancient holy sanskrit texts.

Govt of India has learned nothing from Mahabharat and are making the same mistakes again. They are prepared to kill their own citizens over it. India killing its own citizens is nothing new. They have been doing it in thousands since 1947.

This move will give fresh impetus to starting the war back up.

The british really did a disservice to south asia by leaving india and pakistan as countries.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

Hearing the news of India revoking Article 370 in Kashmir made me think again about this topic. Article 370 was a promise made to Kashmiris by Govt of India in 1947. Since then they have had their own autonomy except in matters related to currency defence etc. By revoking article 3870, the govt of India are going to escalate what is already the longest running war.

The Govt of India did the same to the Sikhs. Make all these promises before partition and then renege on the promises made. Its so ironic that these people beleiving in "Ram Raaj" etc have totally abandoned the ethics and teachings of the ancient holy sanskrit texts.

Govt of India has learned nothing from Mahabharat and are making the same mistakes again. They are prepared to kill their own citizens over it. India killing its own citizens is nothing new. They have been doing it in thousands since 1947.

The british really did a disservice to south asia by leaving india and pakistan as countries.

The goal is to dilute the majority Kashmiri population with outsiders who have no connection to Kashmir and will be loyal to New Delhi and allowing these new residents to vote and ultimately denying the Kashmiri people self determination which they have 100% have the right to demand.

Now without a doubt all the rape and murder in Kashmir by the Indian "Army", Indian "Police" and Radical Hindu Fanatics is going to quadruple. I predict dark days ahead for the average Kashmiri. This move will without a doubt drive many impressionable young Kashmiri boys to pick up arms and join militant groups.How to blame them,we ourselves would do the same if put in that situation. Our Ancestors did the same when oppressed by tyrants.

Now they have evacuated outsiders from Kashmir and to me,this is a signal for a bloodbath of innocents to soon happen there courtesy of the Indian Government, the Deep State and Hindu extremist Organizations.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

The worst part Veerji is some people who claim to adopt the Sikh faith, are doing Simran and looking for a spiritual experience are still capable of justifying mass rape and murder.They make justifications that you usually see made by RSS fanatics and the Glorified Indian Rape Brigade AKA the Indian "Army" and "Police".The reason the Government gets away with murder and rape is that the Hindu population is by nature hateful and sanctimonious. After centuries they have power back in their hands and they are drunk with it.They people encourage the government to use brutal tactics against innocents as we can see by the comments of some on this thread.They pretend to be playing realpolitik, but what they are actually practicing is the subjugation and hegemony of hindus and hinduism over all others.

Thats why I always say, "Sapp da baccha, Sapp hi honda". Some peoples birth race,characteristics and loyalty don't change by whatever religion they practice. Again and again I see examples of blood having a stronger effect than religious beliefs. I don't blame them. It's their nature. They will defend what they believe to be right. The part that irritates me is that they will never allow you to have a differing view or respect your right to have a different opinion and will immediately label you as hateful and a traitor.They will bark and squeal like mad dogs and hungry pigs when comments like this are made, but it's ok.I have a lot of experience dealing with these type of Indian "Nationalists" all over the net and the poisonous vitriol that comes out of their forked tongues doesn't affect me one bit.

The more of these type infiltrate  Sikhi, the weaker and vulnerable the whole Sikh body becomes.Thats why it's best we focus our efforts on Punjabi Sikhs by birth,open their eyes and educate them with religion and history.So many have gone astray and It will be much fruitful bringing them back home.No point wasting time with hostile parasites that come near us just to hurt and weaken us.Just my 0.2.

Id really love to end with 'bhul chuk maaf karna', but that would be a lie since I really don't give a damn if anyone is offended. It's high time we stop bending over for others and stand up for ourselves and our collective interest.

Gurfateh ji.

On 8/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, chatanga1 said:

Kashmiri muslims did not want article 370 or autonomy. All they want is nizam e mustafa  , islamic state. It was Kashmiri youth who were throwing stones on army despite autonomy.

The situation is Kashmir was already worse from past 5 years. There is nothing left for more worse.

13 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Kashmiri muslims did not want article 370 or autonomy.

I agree. They want independence or a merger with Pakistan.

BUT...article 370 at least protected them from being swamped by people from other states. In Panjab we have seen mass immigration from Bihar, which then reduces the Sikh vote. The idea to to make these people a minority in their own homeland. Just like China has done for the last 10 years in East Turkestan to dilute the people there who want autonomy or freedom from chinese rule. Same with Tibet.

To the Kashmiris 370 was the last line of defence from civilians.

All they want is nizam e mustafa  , islamic state.

That  is really their prerogative isn't it? What they want to do with their homeland is up to them.

It was Kashmiri youth who were throwing stones on army despite autonomy.

Because autonomy doesnt mean that the army will not kill Kashmiris in false encounters or rape their women. You know, just the indian army and police did in Panjab for a decade? I'm sure that you're aware that the indian army tortures kashmiris as well. How does autonomy prevent this? You must have the answer.

The situation is Kashmir was already worse from past 5 years. There is nothing left for more worse.

I agree the situatoin is worse but that was majorly to do with the torture and killings of innocent people by the indian state. The same as they did in Panjab. Just killing Sikhs youths anywhere. All-out war against the terrorist indian state would be worse wouldn't it? What if the Kashmiri militants step up their game because of this? What would it achieve?

Pakistan has already toned down trade with india and have closed their airspace to india by some reports.

Bottom line is, that you can't kill people and expect them to be loyal to you. India has been a terrorist state right from 1947. It has killed it's own citizens in to preserve what it falsely perceives to be the motherland.

6 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

agree the situatoin is worse but that was majorly to do with the torture and killings of innocent people by the indian state. The same as they did in Panjab. Just killing Sikhs youths anywhere. All-out war against the terrorist indian state would be worse wouldn't it? What if the Kashmiri militants step up their game because of this? What would it achieve?

Pakistan has already toned down trade with india and have closed their airspace to india by some reports

So Sikhs going to USA , UK and Canada is OK but Bihari's going to punjab for menial jobs is wrong? Bihari's go all pver india for menial jobs not only punjab. If sikhs have reduced their birth rate and youths are leaving it for Canada which results change in demography then its not india's fault.

As far indian army in Kashmir is concerned . They came after Kashmiri's massacred the pandits 

7 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

That  is really their prerogative isn't it? What they want to do with their homeland is up to them.

85 thousand sq km is already in control of Pakistan the dispute is barely about 10-15 thousand sq km. Those who want islamic rule should migrate it to pok.I already explained that giving an inch of land will mean civil war and disintegration of India.

Because autonomy doesnt mean that the army will not kill Kashmiris in false encounters or rape their women. You know, just the indian army and police did in Panjab for a decade? I'm sure that you're aware that the indian army tortures kashmiris as well. How does autonomy prevent this? You must have the answer.

Army did not arrive in kashmir until 89. Only when Kashmiri muslim started throwing pandits out they arrived. Kashmiri's got fair deal . Their leader at that time Sheikh Abdullah also signed accession in India , so there was no question of Kashmiri's to demand full freedom . 

Bottom line is, that you can't kill people and expect them to be loyal to you. India has been a terrorist state right from 1947. It has killed it's own citizens in to preserve what it falsely perceives to be the motherland

Despite terrorist India Kashmir valley is still 99% muslims . If India is such a terrorist state then why kashmiri muslims don't run on the other side of border. On the other hand peaceful Pakistan and Bangladesh has reduced hindus  to 2% and 9% in their nations.India should learn from those countries how to treat minorities.

1 hour ago, kdsingh80 said:

So Sikhs going to USA , UK and Canada is OK but Bihari's going to punjab for menial jobs is wrong? Bihari's go all pver india for menial jobs not only punjab.

Who said going to any place for work is wrong? I'm talking about a deliberate attempt to change demographics.

As far indian army in Kashmir is concerned . They came after Kashmiri's massacred the pandits 

Dear oh dear. The Indian Army has been in Kashmir since 1948.

85 thousand sq km is already in control of Pakistan the dispute is barely about 10-15 thousand sq km.

So if it's only such a small amount why kill thousands of innocent people over it? Why spend so much money on a small piece of land when that same money can be used to stop people all over india dying of hunger?

Why not learn from Duryodhans example and give up a small piece of land to save the greater land?

6000 people daily die on average from starvation. Do you really think that such a small peice of land matters to these people?

Those who want islamic rule should migrate it to pok.

Why? If they are sons of the soil why should they leave their own land to go elsewhere?

What if the British said to the Indians who wanted independence go to some other land and have your hindustan there?

What if Banda Bahadur was told to take his Sikh state somewhere else?

I already explained that giving an inch of land will mean civil war and disintegration of India.

Disintegration of a manufactured state can only be a good thing. Not just for India but for Pakistan as well as many other countries around world.

For what the indian state has done to its people it DOESN'T deserve to exist. Only states that uplift their people mand help them grow deserve to survive.

Army did not arrive in kashmir until 89.

A lie.

Kashmiri's got fair deal . Their leader at that time Sheikh Abdullah also signed accession in India , so there was no question of Kashmiri's to demand full freedom . 

Abdullah was a great friend of nehru and was opposed to pakistan. But nehru still had abdullah thrown in jail for years. Abdullah never once spoke of independence from india yet he was treated like a criminal. I bet that you are very happy with abdullahs treatment aren't you kanwar deep?

Despite terrorist India Kashmir valley is still 99% muslims .

Could be 100%. Fact is that the army have been killing innocent people and raping women there for decades.

Shame on you masquarading as a sikh of the guru and wholeheartedly supporting such atrocities on other humans.

If India is such a terrorist state

No ifs.

On the other hand peaceful Pakistan and Bangladesh has reduced hindus  to 2% and 9% in their nations.

And that is why they yhave so many problems in their own country. But just by saying this you have proved yourself to be a proper maggot by trying to blame others to hide to your misdeeds.

India should learn from those countries how to treat minorities.

India is learning from them. India is no different from Pakistan. Both are different sides of the same coin.

You should think about how much brown-nosing you are doing kanwar deep. You are coming across as a really disgusting human being in this topic.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:32 AM, kdsingh80 said:

India should learn from those countries how to treat minorities.

I rest my case. This individuals posts validates everything I have talked about before. It is so surprising that these radical fanatics are on a Sikh forum, a Religion that has in recent years been the target of Genocide and Rape by the Hindu Deep State and Hindu extremists. Yet here they are,pretending to practice Sikhi yet condone mass rape and murder all in the name of a "country". 

The same "country" that they can't even keep clean,the same country where hundreds of millions are oppressed by the caste system, where it abuses and bullies its religious minorities,where women are treated worse than dog shit and 40,000 reported rape cases every year which I believe is just the tip of the iceberg. All these are irrelevant to the Hindu extremist. It's only goal is hate,rape,murder and the hegemony of the Hindu religion over all others. This is no different than what Aurangzeb envisioned.

4 hours ago, amardeep said:

The Akal Thakht jathedar has made a proclamation yesterday that it’s the religious duty of Sikhs to protect Kashmiri girls from rape and violence all over India. 

Beautiful. I am confident that if The Sikh Martys and Warriors of past years were here in the flesh today, without a doubt they would be on the Kashmiri side fighting the tyranny of the indian state.

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/kashmiri-girls-article-akal-takht-jathedar-370-5893819/

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/now-we-can-bring-kashmiri-girls-ml-khattar/articleshow/70616644.cms?from=mdr

Hindu leaders openly encouraging Hindu extremist mobs to have their way with Kashmiri women.

Operation Shuddhikaran 2.0 has already begun.It seems Hindu extremists are posting photos through facebook and whatsapp of ethnic Kashmiri girls who are studying/working in the other states to encourage gang rape and violence against them. 

On 8/9/2019 at 2:01 AM, chatanga1 said:

Who said going to any place for work is wrong? I'm talking about a deliberate attempt to change demographics

Are you trying to say that there is delibrate attempt to change demography of Punjab apart from Kashmir. Anyway Kashmir's demography is not

going to change anytime soon as people of any state prefer to migrate to peaceful area where there is booming business . Kashmir is not going to become anytime soon.

Dear oh dear. The Indian Army has been in Kashmir since 1948.

Army was there to protect LOC not in civilian area .Kashmir was quite peaceful in 80s .It is from 89 separatist islamic movement  took momentum

So if it's only such a small amount why kill thousands of innocent people over it? Why spend so much money on a small piece of land when that same money can be used to stop people all over india dying of hunger?

Why not learn from Duryodhans example and give up a small piece of land to save the greater land?

6000 people daily die on average from starvation. Do you really think that such a small peice of land matters to these people?

Because  Kashmir is now symbol of  Hindu resistance vs Islamic supremacy. Why do you think Pakistan named its missile after Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Babur etc.If Kashmir fall it will be start of Ghazwa e hind

Why? If they are sons of the soil why should they leave their own land to go elsewhere?

What if the British said to the Indians who wanted independence go to some other land and have your hindustan there?

What if Banda Bahadur was told to take his Sikh state somewhere else?

So many Sikhs were also son of soil of West Punjab why they left it? Because Sikh area fell on the other side of border. Their area now fell in India if they  yearn for islamic state they should cross the border

Disintegration of a manufactured state can only be a good thing. Not just for India but for Pakistan as well as many other countries around world.

For what the indian state has done to its people it DOESN'T deserve to exist. Only states that uplift their people mand help them grow deserve to survive.

A country like India will only disintegrate if there is economic collapse or civil war and that will starvation and deaths of hundreds of millions. Already we witnessed 1 million deaths when India was divided in two

Could be 100%. Fact is that the army have been killing innocent people and raping women there for decades.

Shame on you masquarading as a sikh of the guru and wholeheartedly supporting such atrocities on other humans

Source please ? It is Pakistani propaganda that Indian army is raping. so far they have used pellet guns which caused injuries mainly to protesters .BTW do you know who is present chief of Kashmir corps ? it is turbaned sikh Lt gen KJS dhillon . Large number of sikhs are deployed in kashmir. you should be ashamed that you are calling all these rapists.

BTW You have no sympathy for Kashmiri pandits and other minorities who were killed by Kashmiri separatists. 

12 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Are you trying to say that there is delibrate attempt to change demography of Punjab apart from Kashmir.

Are you trying to say that you haven't noticed?

Anyway Kashmir's demography is not

going to change anytime soon as people of any state prefer to migrate to peaceful area where there is booming business . Kashmir is not going to become anytime soon.

Not when they have an agenda to achieve. If Kashmir is not peaceful why is modi talking about investment there? Why invest in a warzone?

Army was there to protect LOC not in civilian area .Kashmir was quite peaceful in 80s .It is from 89 separatist islamic movement  took momentum

Well the army was still there wasn't it? I never said what capacity it was in. You claimed it was never there at all.

Because  Kashmir is now symbol of  Hindu resistance vs Islamic supremacy.

So hindu resistance is killing innocent people in false encounters and raping women? No different from islamic supremacy then.

Same as in Panjab. Security forces AKA ravan sena killing Sikhs in false encounters and raping women there.

So many Sikhs were also son of soil of West Punjab why they left it?

That was down to policies of our Sikh leaders. No relation to the Kashmir issue.

It is Pakistani propaganda that Indian army is raping. so far they have used pellet guns which caused injuries mainly to protesters

And it was indian propoganda that they were not torturing anyone in Panjab in the 1990s. your eunuch prime minister manmohan lied before the UN that india was not practising torture on the Sikhs in Panjab. Was this propaganda as well?

BTW do you know who is present chief of Kashmir corps ? it is turbaned sikh Lt gen KJS dhillon .

So what? KPS Gill wore a turban as well. So did SSP Ajit Sandhu. Virk. Are you trying to say that they didn't kill and torture thousands of people?

Large number of sikhs are deployed in kashmir. you should be ashamed that you are calling all these rapists.

Why? i never differentiated between Sikh soldiers and non-Sikh soldiers. They are all part of the same army. Just like Panjab ravan sena had police majority. You want to be proud of KPS gill and the other sikhs because they were Sikhs? And turn a blind eye to their killings and torture?

BTW You have no sympathy for Kashmiri pandits and other minorities who were killed by Kashmiri separatists. 

Just because you think so? I have sympathy for every person killed in this conflict. To me neither are more precious. But to you they are. You seem very happy to portray a murdering army as some heroic resistance.

BTW what sympathy do you show for the thousands of people of india  who die daily because of hunger, yet the moeny is spent by the indian govt to station thousands ofsoldiers in a state to kill and torture people there?

14 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Source please ? It is Pakistani propaganda that Indian army is raping.

A rape denier and apologist is a rapist himself. What else can you expect from these piss drinkers.

"One soldier kept guard on the door and two of them raped me. They said, "We have orders 
from our officers to rape you."  I said, "You can shoot me but don't rape me." They were there 
about half an hour. Two raped me and two raped [her sister-in-law] H. Then they left."

G. stated that three soldiers entered her house and took her husband outside. Only one came into her 
room.   

He told me, "I have to search you." I told him women are not searched, but he said, "I have 
orders," and he tore off my clothes and raped me. 

S.B. stated that three soldiers came into her room and told her to take off her clothes. When she 
protested that she was an old woman, one of them kicked her in the chest and she fell. Then he put one hand 
over her mouth pulled off her salwar (loose trousers), and raped her.  

INDIA935.PDF