Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i was blessed with amrit almost a year ago, but since then i seem to have gone on a downwards scale mainly because of coming into a series of arguments about a month after taking amrit. After that time sikhi just hasnt been the same, i dont feel anything when doing simran anymore and the love for sikhi just isnt the same. For about 8 months now i've just been trying to get back on track and get back into sikhi properly but its been really hard. I try to spend much time reading bani, doing simran but it doesnt seem to do much effect. Right now feel like i've really dropped and in my mind increasingly im starting to have really bad thoughts when im in sangat or even out and about (mainly nindia). I dont know how to control these thoughts and i know that they're wrong and i shouldnt but i cant help it.

after beant ardaasa to maharaj im now just hopeing that the sangat can give me some support and show me the way. I really wanna increase my prem for maharaj but i dont know what to do anymore.

also i went to gurughar today and whilst listening to akand paath i picked up on this shabad:

ਅਵਖਧ ਸਭੇ ਕੀਤਿਅਨੁ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕਾ ਦਾਰੂ ਨਾਹਿ ॥

Avakhadhh Sabhae Keethian Nindhak Kaa Dhaaroo Naahi ||

All kinds of medicines may be prepared, but there is no cure for the slanderer.

your answers will mean the world to me, thank you sangat ji?

6 hours ago, Tobeconfirmed said:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

i was blessed with amrit almost a year ago, but since then i seem to have gone on a downwards scale mainly because of coming into a series of arguments about a month after taking amrit.

also i went to gurughar today and whilst listening to akand paath i picked up on this shabad:

ਅਵਖਧ ਸਭੇ ਕੀਤਿਅਨੁ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਕਾ ਦਾਰੂ ਨਾਹਿ ॥

Avakhadhh Sabhae Keethian Nindhak Kaa Dhaaroo Naahi ||

All kinds of medicines may be prepared, but there is no cure for the slanderer.

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of arguments did you have? Did you do Ninda/Chuglee of anyone?

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, paapiman said:

Welcome to the forum.

What kind of arguments did you have? Did you do Ninda/Chuglee of anyone?

Bhul chuk maaf

Dhanwaad ji

Tbh it was arguing with my father about silly things. Mainly because he used to complain always about being stressed and i knew sikhi was a way out for him, so i always used to push him to read bani or listen to katha which he didnt want to do, therefore we would argue. Now i realise how stupid of me this was, and I guess it kind of backfired on me. I would tell my friends about this too so it may be that i ended up doing chuglee this way. All i know is that since these arguements sikhi just hasnt been the same for me and i dont feel maharaj is happy with me. 

On 7/27/2017 at 7:26 AM, Tobeconfirmed said:

Dhanwaad ji

Tbh it was arguing with my father about silly things. Mainly because he used to complain always about being stressed and i knew sikhi was a way out for him, so i always used to push him to read bani or listen to katha which he didnt want to do, therefore we would argue. Now i realise how stupid of me this was, and I guess it kind of backfired on me. I would tell my friends about this too so it may be that i ended up doing chuglee this way. All i know is that since these arguements sikhi just hasnt been the same for me and i dont feel maharaj is happy with me. 

You should not have talked about this matter with your friends.  Anyways, imho, you should do the following:

• First ask your father for forgiveness. Make sure you tell him that you talked about your conflict with him, with your friends.
  • Next, ask Sri Satguru jee for forgiveness. Do full body ishanaan, take a gift, go to the Gurudwara at amritvela and do Ardas for forgiveness. Make a promise to Maharaaj that you will not repeat this mistake again.
  • Please listen to the audio clip below.

Hopefully, the above should resolve your situation. 

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, paapiman said:

You should not have talked about this matter with your friends.  Anyways, imho, you should do the following:

• First ask your father for forgiveness. Make sure you tell him that you talked about your conflict with him, with your friends.
  • Next, ask Sri Satguru jee for forgiveness. Do full body ishanaan, take a gift, go to the Gurudwara at amritvela and do Ardas for forgiveness. Make a promise to Maharaaj that you will not repeat this mistake again.
  • You can do jaap of the following shabad.

Hopefully, the above should resolve your situation. 

Bhul chuk maaf

Thank you ji, i will try this?