Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Had a weird dream last night in which I die in the presence of a unknown mahapursh. He is also dying and says to me our time in this world has come up. Are you ready to leave? I find myself startled and think what will happen to my family who I will leave behind. Never the less since he is with me I say I am ready and not affraid. He holds my hand in with one push we mentally begin to transcend upwards going higher and higher into the sky.

At that point I suddenly wake up before reaching whatever was going to be the destination.

Was definitely the most strangest dream I have ever had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

dhan are you to have such a dream and also to choose sikhi over family even in a dream... i would say you gained some spiritual fal by your decision and you will reap benefits .. people that have spiritual dreams are dhan waheguru ji ka khalsa whaeguru ji ki fateh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to read too much into it. There has been a lot of news of death in past couple of weeks with the passing of Jagraj Singh and some divans I have been listening to. Must have hit my subconscious.

From what I have read it can mean a positive turn of events or sometimes even negative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gurdev Singh

Sat Sri Akal Paji

Waheguru ji. Menu Anaahat Naad bare info chahidi hai, Me jado ear plug lga ke sunda han te andar high frequency beep type awaz sundi hai but menu eh kida pta lagge ki oh awaz anahat naad hai ya tinitus? please menu jankari deyo.nale apni fb id v share karo.

Waheguru Ji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 0:44 PM, Sat1176 said:

Was definitely the most strangest dream I have ever had.

Strange dreams are good. New beginnings and positive changes in consciousness.

 

On 8/1/2017 at 0:44 PM, Sat1176 said:

 

Had a weird dream last night in which I die in the presence of a unknown mahapursh. He is also dying and says to me our time in this world has come up. Are you ready to leave? I find myself startled and think what will happen to my family who I will leave behind. Never the less since he is with me I say I am ready and not affraid. He holds my hand in with one push we mentally begin to transcend upwards going higher and higher into the sky.

 

All positive ... all good!  

You've shed some layers of ego. The fact that you thought about family, and realised that the TRUTH is bigger than all this, you disassociated from maya life.           DEATH in maya is ALWAYS a Birth in newer truth. 

Sometimes, we think that washing the mann is all about washing the filth and mehal inside us. But it's much more than this. It's about scrubbing those layers of Ego we all have. Ego doesn't shed in one go, but has to be constantly abraded and shed from the body.  As you shed layers downwards, your consciousness/surti start rising upwards.

In my little understanding, I believe that positive karmic changes also start to unfold at the same time,.. and further gyan will come to aid in the sikhi(learning).

Good stuff, definitely ALL Positive, don't doubt yourself.  It's also a sign of becoming more "fearless". Having little fear helps up the strength in Faith and Hukam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want to hear something freaky. I nearly electrocuted myself yesterday.

Our steam generator iron leaks water and it leaked water into a multi plug socket. I was unaware there was water in the socket and wanted to use my printer. I plugged in the printer and switched on the plug and the printer didn't respond. I was playing around with the plug thinking it wasn't seated properly. When I lifted the multi plug socket water spilled out. The fuse box tripped before any harm came to me. 

Waheguru. Bachgaya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2017 at 5:33 PM, Sat1176 said:

You want to hear something freaky. I nearly electrocuted myself yesterday.

Our steam generator iron leaks water and it leaked water into a multi plug socket. I was unaware there was water in the socket and wanted to use my printer. I plugged in the printer and switched on the plug and the printer didn't respond. I was playing around with the plug thinking it wasn't seated properly. When I lifted the multi plug socket water spilled out. The fuse box tripped before any harm came to me. 

Waheguru. Bachgaya

yeah Thanks to waheguru g!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been also experiencing strange dreams from past two three days and last night I had a dream in which I got hit by a truck and I was screaming but after that I woke up and realised that was a dream. But it felt like I was literally there. Like can't understand if this life is a dream or dreams are the real life ??‍♀️ and in all the dreams I feel like I AM THERE I don't know how to explain the feel. Before I use to have dreams as well but they weren't so intense like these dreams that I'm having and it's been three days I'm continually having some kinds of dreams and they make no sense to me. And due to these dreams I'm not being able to concentrate on my simran, on my god. Everything has been disturbed. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×