Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

11 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhaji, let's try little more and see. Maybe, he will understand our viewpoint. He is still our brother.

I don't know. Anyone who distorts a line of gurbani and omit the Guru's name is the process cannot be saved.

This angy is sounding so much like a previous devious poster we used to see here.

On 7/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, chatanga1 said:

I'm not sure you will achieve anything by talking to this cockroach called angy. He doesn't know how to discuss anything. All the cockroach is doing is throwing random things and derailing topics.

Admins should be taking note of this. After what happened on this forum over the last 2 years, do you want the cycle to repeat itself?

Oh really  now here comes the frustrated  goat .    I dont know what happened last year.  If the you guys like to have your own way of discussion than I am not interested . There are plenty more forums where authentic sikhsim is discussed .You guys keep practicing your virus infected sikhism ..I don't give damn.

Satnam

On 7/10/2018 at 9:29 PM, chatanga1 said:

I don't know. Anyone who distorts a line of gurbani and omit the Guru's name is the process cannot be saved.

This angy is sounding so much like a previous devious poster we used to see here.

Well the whole world Knows what kind of anti Gurmat preaching by  Gurbachan singh khalsa bhindrawale  in his book has done.Shame !!!

This Dhadrianwala is much better than him.

24 minutes ago, angy15 said:

If the you guys like to have your own way of discussion than I am not interested . 

You were never interested. It took 11 attempts to ask you to expand on a simple term that you yourself brought up. You wouldn’t do it on purpose. 

28 minutes ago, angy15 said:

. There are plenty more forums where authentic sikhsim is discussed .

You mean where lines of Gurbani are distorted and the authors name is omitted? 

20 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Well the whole world Knows what kind of anti Gurmat preaching by  Gurbachan singh khalsa bhindrawale  in his book has done.Shame !!!

This Dhadrianwala is much better than him.

Whos talking about Bhindranwale or Dhadri? I’m talking about YOU. You were the one who posted a line of Gurbani here and omitted the name “Nanak “ so you could give your own warped distorted version.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 9:28 PM, dalsingh101 said:

That's the thing though. A lot of 'mahapurakhs' seem to collect weak-willed conformists around them. People who are more interested in social standing and wanting to project some particularly devout persona than actual seekers of truth. I think these low self-esteem people use the connection as some sort of ego boost?

A lot of people who are weak willed or prone to hardcore 'groupthink' (i.e. incapable of any sort of independent thought) seem to congregate around 'holy' personalities. Some look like they are affiliating themselves  for exactly the same reason people join gangs rather than any real spiritual inclinations. 

It is not the MPs that collect the weak willed idiots, these WWIs are everywhere having nothing better to do with their lives because of their unparta, they look for someone to look up to. People with low self esteem feel very important when they connect with high ranking people in society, even though they have nothing to exchange in terms of knowledge or social etiquettes. It’s just how God intended. Look how they will sacrifice anything just to be associated with a celebrity in the West! The reason these empty heads defame the spiritually advance MPs is because their acute LSE is incapable of grasping the message of these advance souls. They are all just sheep and do what sheep which is follow.

MPs cannot tell these sheep not to follow them. It’s not in their nature, because they see everyone as equals. They are like the sun which shines on everyone regardless of who one is. The MPs come to help everyone walk the path which  finally leads us to God, regardless of the fact who we are! They have already walked it or are walking it. Their intention is to do our udhaar. So, we must refrain from bad-mouthing these divine souls who have divine intentions for everyone.

On 8/7/2018 at 12:56 PM, paapiman said:

Even thousands of Dhadris cannot equal the great vidya martand of the Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Bhul chuk maaf

Do you recite Dhan Dhan Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji everyday from the bottom of your heart?  In this Dhan Bani, ( Gauri M 5) Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj (Pancham Patshah) forbids us to do NINDIYA of Sants and Mahapurakhs!

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

Do you recite Dhan Dhan Sri Sukhmani Sahib Ji everyday from the bottom of your heart?  In this Dhan Bani, ( Gauri M 5) Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj (Pancham Patshah) forbids us to do NINDIYA of Sants and Mahapurakhs!

So Dhadri is a Sant/Mahapurakh, according to you?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 6/16/2018 at 2:08 PM, dalsingh101 said:

You've completely lost the plot. Baiting yourself up blatantly like that. Haven't you grasped that pigs (and other government agencies) monitor forums like this. You've become a liability. 

Are you sure?  I mean, how do you know these forums are being monitored? Let’s face it, who would in their right minds have so much time to waste at it!

On 8/10/2018 at 8:43 PM, GuestSingh said:

It is not the MPs that collect the weak willed idiots, these WWIs are everywhere having nothing better to do with their lives because of their unparta, they look for someone to look up to. People with low self esteem feel very important when they connect with high ranking people in society, even though they have nothing to exchange in terms of knowledge or social etiquettes. It’s just how God intended. Look how they will sacrifice anything just to be associated with a celebrity in the West! The reason these empty heads defame the spiritually advance MPs is because their acute LSE is incapable of grasping the message of these advance souls. They are all just sheep and do what sheep which is follow.

MPs cannot tell these sheep not to follow them. It’s not in their nature, because they see everyone as equals. They are like the sun which shines on everyone regardless of who one is. The MPs come to help everyone walk the path which  finally leads us to God, regardless of the fact who we are! They have already walked it or are walking it. Their intention is to do our udhaar. So, we must refrain from bad-mouthing these divine souls who have divine intentions for everyone.

No one can stop them from following who or what they pick or choose. Everything happens with God’s Hukam. Our lives are ruled by His Hukam, whether we like it or not. Education is still the best medicine for thess to realize rhiss. 

On 6/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, angy15 said:

...The dera heads including Taksali heads have police and their individual protections and they kneel down on in front  of ministers . I am inclined to only those who speak as per  Gurbani thoughts whether missionary or any other . Well time will tell where the real sikhi lies.

Fools  like you  and your ideologies is best described by Gurbani as:

Instead of Pseudo Hindus we have  Pseudo Sikhs like you 

ਗਜ ਸਾਢੇ ਤੈ ਤੈ ਧੋਤੀਆ ਤਿਹਰੇ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਤਗ ॥

Gaj Saadtae Thai Thai Dhhotheeaa Thiharae Paaein Thag ||

They wear three-and-half-yard long loin-cloths and triple-wound sacred threads.

ਗਲੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਜਪਮਾਲੀਆ ਲੋਟੇ ਹਥਿ ਨਿਬਗ ॥

Galee Jinhaa Japamaaleeaa Lottae Hathh Nibag ||

They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ ॥੧॥

Oue Har Kae Santh N Aakheeahi Baanaaras Kae Thag ||1||

They are not called Saints of the Lord – they are thugs of Benares. ||1||

Name one?

35 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Does he have to?

Bhul chuk maaf

I think he should wear it just to let people know he belongs to a Sikh Organisation. I didn’t know him. Is Dam Dam Sahib not a Taksaal/Organisation then? I might be wrong! Where I come from they don’t teach us anything sikh, hence the ignorance.  Call it gender discrimination if you like!

On 7/12/2018 at 11:17 AM, paapiman said:

@angy15 - How many times will I have to ask you the same question? If you don't know, just say you don't. 

Bhul chuk maaf

@angy15 - So, have you figured out the mistake in that video by Dhadri?

Do you know, how many times have I asked you the same question?

Even Chatanga Paaji had to ask you a question repeatedly.

Are you interested in engaging in any positive intellectual discussion or not?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 8/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, paapiman said:

Are you interested in engaging in any positive intellectual discussion or not?

This angy thing is not here for discussion. He has not discussed one point nor answered any question properly. This angy thing thinks brahmanism is a virus whilst he openly distorts Bani and is happy to do so. 

He thinks he knows more than the Gurus and he is trying to prove it here.

It’s quite ironic. AKJ were supporting him over issues with the Taksal because of the AKJ anti Taksal stance. Now he is criticising something that the AKJ believe in strongly they are condemning him. 

I feel sorry for those those blinded by Ghagharis personality and believe anything and everything the fool says. It is simply a cult now.

• 2 weeks later...