Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

11 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Ghagri imho is even worse than gurbachan narakdhari. Gurbachan never claimed to be part of Sikhi whilst peddling his own faith. 

Ghagri on the other hand claims to be preaching true Sikhi whilst he is actually misguiding Sikhs by his distortion of Gurbani and gurmat.

Thanks for Bashing and insulting him it was expected.But lets come to the  intellectual part the Sikh Rehat which he is mentioning in the remaining section the idea of one  Sikh Rehat in regards to multiple rehat of different deras . Do you agree with his idea ??

41 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Isn’t ghagri running  up his own maryada outside the teaching school of SGGS? Why don’t you address that cult maryada first.

Yes he has his own fan following and if has his own maryada it should be rejected i agree with you ,But he himself is proposing single SRM  .So shouldn't it be welcomed .Leave aside him for a while .You give your opinion  are you in favour of single SRM or multiple maryada . 

Why not all Deras ,Taksalis,Missionary can have single rehat maryada.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

But he himself is proposing single SRM  .So shouldn't it be welcomed

but he isn't though is he. ghaghri doesn't beleive in Gurmat principles such as reincarnation.

What does "ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ "  mean in this pangti :

ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ ਜੋ ਲਛਮੀ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਐਸੀ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਜੇ ਮਰੈ ॥  ?

So his false display of following this man-manufactured rehat maryada which was forced on the Panth in the 1940s has no bearing on me.

I hope i don't have to ask you 12 times for an answer to the above question.

14 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

man-manufactured rehat maryada which was forced on the Panth in the 1940s

Here is the catch.This line says it all ,it shows  where your ideology is coming  from.So if i may assume that what you follow is  Taksali manufactured  Rehat Marayda.Now if you can enlighten us what is the difference between Taksal and 1940s  marayada.What is missing in 1940s SRM which is making you frustrated and angry.

8 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Ask me 12 times and I will tell you.

What is the imp of 12 ??

15 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

but he isn't though is he. ghaghri doesn't beleive in Gurmat principles such as reincarnation.

If he  doesn't believe ,it is his problem .why should i answer for it.

So I

26 minutes ago, angy15 said:

.Now if you can enlighten us what is the difference between Taksal and 1940s  marayada.What is missing in 1940s SRM which is making you frustrated and angry.

lets don't shoot the messenger again and again .What  he  pointed out is very important issue .So I am waiting for the reply of quoted lines.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

The 12 disciples of Jesus Christ.

The 12 months of the year.

The 12 times I had to ask you the same question before you gave the wrong answer. 

Take your pick.

Take a color printout  .Whenever you feel like questioning take a darshan of these  pictures.Pictures says a lot .Now 24 hrs it will be with you .

image.png.8819cecf8fcacb6a320e5e907c940ef9.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 5:01 PM, chatanga1 said:

I dont know what he mentioned. I don’t watch his videos. The coward has the intellect of a donkey. 

But seeing as you are a cult follower maybe you can explain what “ Ant kaal “ means ? Do you agree with with your cult Guru ghagri? 

Great! you don't know what he mentioned, you don't watch his videos and still you have the caliber to say that he has the intellect of a donkey.

Slow claps...  👏
Image result for slow claps memes

On 8/7/2018 at 5:26 PM, paapiman said:

Even thousands of Dhadris cannot equal the great vidya martand of the Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Bhul chuk maaf

No one can beat you Pappiman. I have tried and tested. The kind of intellectual knowledge you have, you can write your own granth. Forget 108, you are 100000008.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:26 PM, paapiman said:

Even thousands of Dhadris cannot equal the great vidya martand of the Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

There are two points worth mentioning

1. Who has honored  this titles in front of his name.

2. .In Guru Times we had Sikhs with one titles like

a. (Bhai) MAni Singh , (Baba) Deep Singh , (Bhai) Dhya Singh

Now if we open Sampradiya books the first page shows how number of tiltes  increases with passage of time

Titles(Past to Present )

a.    Bhai xxxxxxx Singh

b,   Bhai   xxxxxxxx Singh

c. Bhai xxxxxxxxx Singh

d .Sant Baba xxxxxxx Singh  Ji

e.Sant Baba  XXXXXX Singh Ji Maharaj

d.Sri Sri Sri Sriman 108 XXXXXXXXX Ji 108 Maharaj

e. Vidya martand  Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani xxxxxxxxxx Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Now see the difference between (a) to (e).

These people are trying to present that all great GuruSikhs of Guru time were small as compared to  there present daysSants ,Babas  .Shame!!!!

This is what is called  Hijacking of Sikh Religion by SANT,BABAS.

Ranjit Singh Dhandriwala is fighting this Hijacking  which is destroying Sikh religion.

No one has the Guts to acknowledge the idea of single SRM which he has proposed instead you are making him a villian .

On 8/30/2018 at 9:26 PM, chatanga1 said:

Great pics. Heres a couple for you. Look forward everyday to knowing that when you die there will be no difference between you, a ghagri cultist and a brahman/hindu. Enjoy!

2092471361_Cremationhindu.thumb.jpg.39c1eedb2766f88c5f065ca93373a52e.jpg

714896032_Cremationsikh.jpg.a19c82b5127bc98cbd8ef11692991398.jpg

I am not interested what happens after death .

But  You are surely physically alive yet spiritually dead person.

On 9/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, akalpurkh said:

Great! you don't know what he mentioned, you don't watch his videos and still you have the caliber to say that he has the intellect of a donkey.

Slow claps...  👏
Image result for slow claps memes

I do know what he mentioned. He said that  ant kaal is death in the mind. You need to slow those claps down a little more. They going too fast for you. 

19 hours ago, angy15 said:

There are two points worth mentioning

1. Who has honored  this titles in front of his name.

2. .In Guru Times we had Sikhs with one titles like

a. (Bhai) MAni Singh , (Baba) Deep Singh , (Bhai) Dhya Singh

Now if we open Sampradiya books the first page shows how number of tiltes  increases with passage of time

Titles(Past to Present )

a.    Bhai xxxxxxx Singh

b,   Bhai   xxxxxxxx Singh

c. Bhai xxxxxxxxx Singh

d .Sant Baba xxxxxxx Singh  Ji

e.Sant Baba  XXXXXX Singh Ji Maharaj

d.Sri Sri Sri Sriman 108 XXXXXXXXX Ji 108 Maharaj

e. Vidya martand  Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani xxxxxxxxxx Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Now see the difference between (a) to (e).

These people are trying to present that all great GuruSikhs of Guru time were small as compared to  there present daysSants ,Babas  .Shame!!!!

This is what is called  Hijacking of Sikh Religion by SANT,BABAS.

Ranjit Singh Dhandriwala is fighting this Hijacking  which is destroying Sikh religion.

No one has the Guts to acknowledge the idea of single SRM which he has proposed instead you are making him a villian .

Did you completely miss that he is called "Sant Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale"? Oh the irony, like guru like chela lol. Get yourself a brain, man, it'll serve you well in the long run.

36 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

Did you completely miss that he is called "Sant Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale"? Oh the irony, like guru like chela lol. Get yourself a brain, man, it'll serve you well in the long run.

Did you forget his education and upbringing was from same school of thought as yours.Which he was wise enough to get rid off.

Well i may not have a brain but a fool will also think twice abt the tiltes given below.

Vidya martand of the Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Please tell me who has given these  titles   to this man.

19 hours ago, angy15 said:

Did you forget his education and upbringing was from same school of thought as yours.Which he was wise enough to get rid off.

What is my school of thought, may I ask? 

You sound like one of his brain washed followers. 

Where did he get the title of a sant from?

I do not intentionally want to sound rude,  however, it does bother me when people refuse to acknowledge the real gems of the panth but instead follow a missionary like dhadri as though they were sheep.