Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

What is my school of thought, may I ask? 

You sound like one of his brain washed followers. 

Where did he get the title of a sant from?

I do not intentionally want to sound rude,  however, it does bother me when people refuse to acknowledge the real gems of the path but instead follow a missionary like dhadri as though they were sheep. 

This is your perception. You are no one to give certificates who is Sikh or Non Sikh .Sangat will decide who is who?

Multiple marayada has created  chaos in Gurudwaras .Every Dera, Taksal ,Baba has his own RM.

Ranjit Singh Dadherwala has spoken abt Ek SRM which is a indeed a great step   to help keep unity and harmony which everyone should acknowledge .

You are right, however some sangat doesn't agree with dhadri. 

Giani thakur singh ji has spoken about having a single rehit maryada too. 

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

This is your perception. You are no one to give certificates who is Sikh or Non Sikh .Sangat will decide who is who?

Multiple marayada has created  chaos in Gurudwaras .Every Dera, Taksal ,Baba has his own RM.

Ranjit Singh Dadherwala has spoken abt Ek SRM which is a indeed a great step   to help keep unity and harmony which everyone should acknowledge .

However I want an answer for my question: where did dhadri get title of sant from when he give you this precious gyan: 

23 hours ago, angy15 said:

There are two points worth mentioning

1. Who has honored  this titles in front of his name.

2. .In Guru Times we had Sikhs with one titles like

a. (Bhai) MAni Singh , (Baba) Deep Singh , (Bhai) Dhya Singh

Now if we open Sampradiya books the first page shows how number of tiltes  increases with passage of time

Titles(Past to Present )

a.    Bhai xxxxxxx Singh

b,   Bhai   xxxxxxxx Singh

c. Bhai xxxxxxxxx Singh

d .Sant Baba xxxxxxx Singh  Ji

e.Sant Baba  XXXXXX Singh Ji Maharaj

d.Sri Sri Sri Sriman 108 XXXXXXXXX Ji 108 Maharaj

e. Vidya martand  Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani xxxxxxxxxx Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Now see the difference between (a) to (e).

These people are trying to present that all great GuruSikhs of Guru time were small as compared to  there present daysSants ,Babas  .Shame!!!!

This is what is called  Hijacking of Sikh Religion by SANT,BABAS.

Ranjit Singh Dhandriwala is fighting this Hijacking  which is destroying Sikh religion.

No one has the Guts to acknowledge the idea of single SRM which he has proposed instead you are making him a villian .

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

Giani thakur singh ji has spoken

about having a single rehit maryada too.  

What is your opinion on it

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

However I want an answer for my question: where did dhadri get title of sant from when he give you this precious gyan:

From the Sant Samaj  Cult   .

At this moment he is Known by Bhai not Sant.

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

You are right, however some sangat doesn't agree with dhadri.

Yes I Agree with you .But who agree with him you can't call them cultist ,anti Gurmat or abuse them .

This was the point  from  which my discussion started .This was the Very first point I made that "some  of you may disagree with his preaching " but   he attracts large gathering.

Let me again Say the Title is Misleading  it should be  Dhadrianwala Vs Taksali and not Great Sikhs .

Satnam

On 9/11/2018 at 9:34 AM, angy15 said:

1. Who has honored  this titles in front of his name.

2. .In Guru Times we had Sikhs with one titles like

a. (Bhai) MAni Singh , (Baba) Deep Singh , (Bhai) Dhya Singh

Now if we open Sampradiya books the first page shows how number of tiltes  increases with passage of time

Titles(Past to Present )

a.    Bhai xxxxxxx Singh

b,   Bhai   xxxxxxxx Singh

c. Bhai xxxxxxxxx Singh

d .Sant Baba xxxxxxx Singh  Ji

e.Sant Baba  XXXXXX Singh Ji Maharaj

d.Sri Sri Sri Sriman 108 XXXXXXXXX Ji 108 Maharaj

e. Vidya martand  Sikh Panth, Srimaan 108 Sant Gyani xxxxxxxxxx Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Now see the difference between (a) to (e).

Which title is more honorific? Bhai or Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, angy15 said:

What is your opinion on it

A single SRM would be great but with all these missionaries and followers in the panth, I doubt we can reach an agreement anytime soon. 

14 hours ago, angy15 said:

Yes I Agree with you .But who agree with him you can't call them cultist ,anti Gurmat or abuse them .

This was the point  from  which my discussion started .This was the Very first point I made that "some  of you may disagree with his preaching " but   he attracts large gathering.

Let me again Say the Title is Misleading  it should be  Dhadrianwala Vs Taksali and not Great Sikhs .

Satnam

Bro, we are not abusing you we are just trying to make you open your eyes and see that dhadri is, in fact, a missionary. 

In my opinion, Dhadri is a lot like Hitler, he is a good talker, he knows how to persuade people to follow his BS. 

15 hours ago, paganvegan said:

Sant Baba Ranjit Singh is a great guy and I would love to meet him!

He came to my dad's friend's house, when I was a little child. Even though, I knew nothing about him since I didn't watch or listen to his DvD's, I sensed some falseness about him when he came. He lacked a spiritual vibe, which I expected him to have as he was called "Sant". I was quite disappointed and was thinking he could be a fake Sant. 

However, on the other hand, when Giani Thakur Singh Ji came to our house, I was still a child and never listened to him, I sensed spiritual vibes around him. He seemed like an honest preacher. 

8 hours ago, tva prasad said:

He came to my dad's friend's house, when I was a little child. Even though, I knew nothing about him since I didn't watch or listen to his DvD's, I sensed some falseness about him when he came. He lacked a spiritual vibe, which I expected him to have as he was called "Sant". I was quite disappointed and was thinking he could be a fake Sant. 

However, on the other hand, when Giani Thakur Singh Ji came to our house, I was still a child and never listened to him, I sensed spiritual vibes around him. He seemed like an honest preacher. 

May be you were too young to sense any vibes at such an early stage of his development. He is a Sant let no one doubt it. He has that special halo that surrounds his head which glows from miles and people congregate everywhere he goes. They just want to touch him for blessings. I think he is a great mystic with enormous wisdom and class. In my view, he is still quite young which causes a lot of jealousy among the old and the wicked.

Don’t forget Mr. Giyanni is a portly figure which can be taken for being very fatherly for a young child. 

2 hours ago, paganvegan said:

May be you were too young to sense any vibes at such an early stage of his development. He is a Sant let no one doubt it. He has that special halo that surrounds his head which glows from miles and people congregate everywhere he goes. They just want to touch him for blessings. I think he is a great mystic with enormous wisdom and class. In my view, he is still quite young which causes a lot of jealousy among the old and the wicked.

Don’t forget Mr. Giyanni is a portly figure which can be taken for being very fatherly for a young child. 

Maybe dhadri has some charisma but he is far from a sant. It might even be a placebo effect due to his clothes, title, the gentle way he talks to lure people and seeing his chelas worship him, etc. He is also a good talker, he can easily derail a Sikh who has just started towards the spiritual path, however if you meditate enough you will see past his lies even as one who has experience with jewellery can easily differentiate between fake gold jewellery and real gold jewellery.

Even though that can be said his aura was unmistakably spiritual.

2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Even when he was okay, and I say okay cautiously, he wasn't anything special.

Same feelings here. I never found any rass in his lectures even in the beginning. His keertan was not bad, but I always found his lectures to be boring and shallow.

I dont know what happened to him recently...he is exponentially going down day by day.... imo he is never had any personal mystical experiences and thus he is disregarding the mystical aspects of Sikhi... plus seems like he is a v sensitive emotional guy, and is feeling hurt inside and thus lashing out.

I think he should get married, have a family and chill out...if he is so against babas how come he is still bihangam himself ?

Sometimes I feel sorry for him, but what to do , such is Life.  The twists and turns are unpredictable, and it can destroy the greatest of men. The ship is still in ocean, who knows what will happen....

anyways , here is a link where he is talking against Braham Kavach & Giani Thakur Singh Ji.

3 hours ago, paganvegan said:

May be you were too young to sense any vibes at such an early stage of his development.

If you observe kids, they are very much energy sensitive. 

You may notice a pattern that young kids at the age of 2-7/8 they only go to those who are good in nature and reluctant to those who are not.( you know what i mean, the jealous aggitated aunty compared to the caring one)

Tav prasad held that at an age where he could independently judge. His judgement is something that is shared by many sikhs/singhs.

11 hours ago, paganvegan said:

He has that special halo that surrounds his head which glows from miles and people congregate everywhere he goes. They just want to touch him for blessings. I think he is a great mystic with enormous wisdom and class. In my view, he is still quite young which causes a lot of jealousy among the old and the wicked.

Are you serious or being sarcastic?

Bhul chuk maaf