Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

3 hours ago, angy15 said:

I feel sorry for you and Mr bakra .when u have  no answers you use these tactics when you very well know I have answered it .

He uses bhai and not sant

I don't think he is going to answer you. The only healthy debate angy seems to be having at the moment is with himself. It's a shame cos I really wanted to discuss some of the things ghaghri has been saying recently.

I rarely ask admins to consider banning anyone. I have no problems with those posters who are here to debate and discuss properly even if our views are diametrical. But to see this topic ruined by posts which are going nowhere makes me feel that the admins @sarabatam @amardeep @Xylitol should should either the ask the cult followers to discuss things properly or remove them from the discussion forum.

1 hour ago, shangrilla100 said:

Statuette of a donkey head圖像檔

It’s people like you that jump on the band-wagon that address everyone in blue, yellow, black or white bana with these titles! Once the novelty is worn off you fall from it,  head first, only to join the next band-wagon awaiting to persecute the very same people that you revered before!  Disgraceful  ਗਧੇ

Welcome to Kalyug!

So you are still not answering my question, huh? 

I'm giving you some time, let it come to you. 

5 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I don't think he is going to answer you. The only healthy debate angy seems to be having at the moment is with himself. It's a shame cos I really wanted to discuss some of the things ghaghri has been saying recently.

I rarely ask admins to consider banning anyone. I have no problems with those posters who are here to debate and discuss properly even if our views are diametrical. But to see this topic ruined by posts which are going nowhere makes me feel that the admins @sarabatam @amardeep @Xylitol should should either the ask the cult followers to discuss things properly or remove them from the discussion forum.

I agree,  we have to repeatedly ask them things over and over again. Now this sangrilla or whatever came and won't let the debate progress with his gadha selfies and stuff. 

1 hour ago, shangrilla100 said:

Statuette of a donkey head圖像檔

It’s people like you that jump on the band-wagon that address everyone in blue, yellow, black or white bana with these titles! Once the novelty is worn off you fall from it,  head first, only to join the next band-wagon awaiting to persecute the very same people that you revered before!  Disgraceful  ਗਧੇ

Welcome to Kalyug!

Behold all, a dhadri cult follower is saying this, oh the irony. I'm pretty sure dhadri's bana is what lured you in. 

"Welcome to kaliyug" 

Love that quote. Don't take selfies anymore, those who attacked dhadri might come after you since they know what you look like. If I were you, I'd edit all the selfies out. I'll also unquote you if you say, I got your back.

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

No, you haven't answered my questions. Daas knows that Dhadri uses "Bhai".

Let me ask you again.

This is my fourth time asking you.

Which title is more honorific, Bhai or Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

Keep asking ..

The most horrific title is

"Vidya Martand Srimaan 108 Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale,"

9 minutes ago, shangrilla100 said:

Don’t make us all laugh, ‘debate and discuss’ you don’t know the meanings of these two words! I think what you meant to say was, ‘coerce and brainwash’, really, judging from the content you’ve posted thus far, it doesn’t look like you know chalk from cheese! 

If someone defends those that you all hate they become ‘cult followers’ for you buttheads!

You don’t really want any discussion, all you want is to brainwash everyone here and take on board everything you say as the gospel truth!! Mad.

You want us to support your baseless propaganda and jump on the band-wagon along with you only to end up in naraks, just like the resta you! Forget it! If you have a personal vendetta against him go sort it out with him face to face and don’t use this board to spread your poison, stop poisoning others’ minds on here!

سوختگی

16 hours ago, angy15 said:

Keep asking ..

The most horrific title is

"Vidya Martand Srimaan 108 Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale,"

Daas is not asking you about the most horrific title.

Let me ask you the question again (hopefully the font size is good enough for you).

This is my fifth time asking you the question below.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/19/2018 at 2:26 AM, angy15 said:

Let's see one more bramainism virus spreader by these taksali.

https

Watch this video what Ranjit Singh says abt Colors  which is also as per Gurmat

Now sangat decide who is preaching gurmat and anti gurmat

We can discuss the above videos later. Let's first discuss the videos, which were posted earlier.

Have you figured out the mistake Dhadri made in the video below?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, paapiman said:

Daas is not asking you about the most horrific title.

Let me ask you the question again (hopefully the font size is good enough for you).

Bhul chuk maaf

You sound crazy !!!! Well abt these  titles you might know better .u guys are experienced giving these titles u even surpass Brahmins and pundits.

Regarding dadhriwala. He puts bhai in front of his name check out his official website.So don't make a fool of urself repeating this silly question?

6 minutes ago, angy15 said:

You sound crazy !!!! Well abt these  titles you might know better .u guys are experienced giving these titles u even surpass Brahmins and pundits.

Regarding dadhriwala. He puts bhai in front of his name check out his official website.So don't make a fool of urself repeating this silly question?

You can't ignore the fact that he had the title "sant" before, hence the question. 

It is well known that he changed his title to "bhai" after he realised he was being a hypocrite. 

Angy ji, you seem to have so much gian about titles of brahmins and pundits, etc. please use it to answer a simple question. 

56 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

You can't ignore the fact that he had the title "sant" before, hence the question. 

He called  Sant when he was a part  anti Gurmat practices of Sant Samaj .Bur when he realised the Pseudo practices .He dropped the title.

57 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

It is well known that he changed his title to "bhai" after he realised he was being a hypocrite. 

Haha !! I feel petty  for you guys . So you mean to say that Bhai Gurdas,Bhai Mani Singh and all great sikhs were hypocrites .

Only those who are titled SANT  ,Mahapurush are real sikhs according to you.

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

Angy ji, you seem to have so much gian about titles of brahmins and pundits, etc. please use it to answer a simple question. 

Well your Sant Samaj are famous in giving in these tiltes not SGGS , Sikh missinoary or authentic Sikh institution. So you are in a  better position to reply.

5 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Haha !! I feel petty  for you guys . So you mean to say that Bhai Gurdas,Bhai Mani Singh and all great sikhs were hypocrites .

Only those who are titled SANT  ,Mahapurush are real sikhs according to you.

No, no one has said that. I am saying that when he was "sant", he would generally criticise the title saying that whoever possessed was a fake sant as they called themslves sant. Later, he changed his title to "bhai" after preaching this during having the title of "sant".   

4 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Well your Sant Samaj are famous in giving in these tiltes not SGGS , Sikh missinoary or authentic Sikh institution. So you are in a  better position to reply.

The whole point of a "healthy debate" is to exchange arguments and opinions, that question is aimed at you for a reason, hence it would be very beneficial to the progression of the debate if you may answer it. 

2 hours ago, angy15 said:

Why don't you tell me what is mistake in it.

It is quite obvious, dhadri is saying that something historical didn't happen when it did. He also exaggerated it making it seem less believable.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

@tva prasad

Why are you ignoring the most important aspect.Plz reply for the above.

Sant samaj is not anti-gurmat nor are are their practices "pseudo-practices".