Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Sant samaj is not anti-gurmat nor are are their practices "pseudo-practices"

Rubbish.It is absolutely Anti Gurmat . These Sant Samaj and Taksali  have distorted ,corrupted and  damaged  Gurbani.Your version of sikhi  is based on anti Gurmat Sakhis.You guys have smuggled  back  the practices and ritual which was rejected by Guru Nanak.

You first put your house in order instead of pointing figures on others

4 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

@paapiman veer ji and other fellow Candian members i have found this article on facebook today and here are pics of the mass scarliege bedabi i found online in Calgry Canada.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2178709635701079&id=1790650821173631

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-13-09.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-12-22.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-12-00.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-55.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-46.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-47.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-31.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-28.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-23.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-09-12.png

Have you forwarded  this to Akal Takht  for a case of blasphemy  against him.

15 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Have you forwarded  this to Akal Takht  for a case of blasphemy  against him.

No i haven't as i am hoping that someone should as its a very serious offence. 

As its on social media i do hope its get reported to Sri Akal Takhat Sahib as i have never made a complaint to the management sgpc jathadars there and don't know the steps of a complaint with them.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

@manraj19

Its raining Dhandiyranwala on sikhawareness. You will give heart attack   to  @chatanga1& @paapiman

I hope not, they are our veers.  But why are they so terribly against him? Are they living in India and know something we don’t? I am confused. No worries, every single discussion board is under the radar of authorities, especially in non-Asian countries, for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, sarabatam said:

What would be top five direct questions be for dhandrianwale? 

Here are my top 5 questions for Dhandrianwale: 

1. What inspired you to become a preacher?

2. What motivates you to stay focussed despite being surrounded by negative people with narrow focus, that refuse to grow in their hearts? 

3. How do you manage to stay above all the destructive elements caused by those that lack your vision as well as your imagination, those that rather perish by not allowing the eyes and ears of their hearts to see or hear, on daily basis?

4. Obviously you are a great visionary, what are your chances or expectations of fulfilling your vision in terms of spreading Sikhi?

5. Have you ever considered moving abroad, writing books or giving talks on Sikhi in schools, colleges or even at universities, both, at home and abroad, something similar to the great and successful Yogi Harbajan Singh?

47 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

I hope not, they are our veers.  But why are they so terribly against him? Are they living in India and know something we don’t? I am confused. No worries, every single discussion board is under the radar of authorities, especially in non-Asian countries, for obvious reasons.

Even I am quite surprise why they hate him so much ? I have been watching his videos,nowhere  i seem him preaching anti gurmat.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Even I am quite surprise why they hate him so much ? I have been watching his videos,nowhere  i seem him preaching anti gurmat.

In fact, he inspired me to take the Amrit. He inspired me to come into sikhi. I am very grateful to him for that. I loved raising my hands over my head for the Jaikaras: ‘Boley so Nihaal, Sat Sri Akaal’ at the dnd of each kirtan divan @ our local Gurdwara! I don’t get it, why sikhs hate other sikhs so much. My dad likes him too. He says young people can relate to him much better because he represents their era better than most others that no one even heard of!  Good luck to them for hating him so much, I pray they will soon see their folly!

1 hour ago, manraj19 said:

In fact, he inspired me to take the Amrit. He inspired me to come into sikhi. I am very grateful to him for that. I loved raising my hands over my head for the Jaikaras: ‘Boley so Nihaal, Sat Sri Akaal’ at the dnd of each kirtan divan @ our local Gurdwara! I don’t get it, why sikhs hate other sikhs so much. My dad likes him too. He says young people can relate to him much better because he represents their era better than most others that one even heard of!  Good luck to them for hating him so much, I pray they will soon see their folly!

Bulls eye.Very Inspiring!!!

Yes he has that repo amoung young generations.He is a kind of rockstar here in india .His dewaans are like rock concert. The traditional kathavacaks specially the taksali are very dull and boring to listen less of gurbani more of mystical stories.

Let us try to educate and remove misconception abt him to   some of our popular members here.

20 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Bulls eye.Very Inspiring!!!

Yes he has that repo amoung young generations.He is a kind of rockstar here in india .His dewaans are like rock concert. The traditional kathavacaks specially the taksali are very dull and boring to listen less of gurbani more of mystical stories.

Let us try to educate and remove misconception abt him to   some of our popular members here.

I will try my best to educate them about this. In fact, since I came into sikhi, I have tried to answer as many questions as possible these ignorant Yankees throw at me at school. The first question is always in connection with my appearance and my dastar! The ignorants have no clue as to who sikhs are and why they wear the panj kakkars and so on! 

Sikhs hating other sikhs doesn’t help at all!

I can answer all these for you:

8 hours ago, manraj19 said:

Here are my top 5 questions for Dhandrianwale: 

1. What inspired you to become a preacher?

Money and Hankaar

2. What motivates you to stay focussed despite being surrounded by negative people with narrow focus, that refuse to grow in their hearts? 

Money and Hankaar

3. How do you manage to stay above all the destructive elements caused by those that lack your vision as well as your imagination, those that rather perish by not allowing the eyes and ears of their hearts to see or hear, on daily basis?

Money and Hankaar

4. Obviously you are a great visionary, what are your chances or expectations of fulfilling your vision in terms of spreading Sikhi?

Depends on the money and Hankaar

5. Have you ever considered moving abroad, writing books or giving talks on Sikhi in schools, colleges or even at universities, both, at home and abroad, something similar to the great and successful Yogi Harbajan Singh?

Depends on the money and Hankaar

Gurbar Akaal!

5 hours ago, angy15 said:

You must be having a phacking laugh. Divans are not supposed to be like rock concerts.

I know another preacher who had rock concerts Divans...what was his name? OH YEAH RAM RAHIM.

The two have a lot in common actually...their arsehole seems to be where their mouths are.

Gurbar Akaal!

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

You must be having a phacking laugh. Divans are not supposed to be like rock concerts.

I know another preacher who had rock concerts Divans...what was his name? OH YEAH RAM RAHIM.

The two have a lot in common actually...their arsehole seems to be where their mouths are.

Gurbar Akaal!

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

I can answer all these for you:

Gurbar Akaal!

Seems like Suffering from Dhandriphobic syndrome.

11 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Seems like Suffering from Dhandriphobic syndrome.

As opposed to you practically bumming the guy.

Seems like you are desperate for Dhandri's dandi.

Isn't his chela in the west a sexual deviant? Didn't he start mouth to mouth simran under the guidance of Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwala?

Didn't Ranj shit himself recently? Like actually shite

Dhan Baba Dhumma Ji? No? Never say never? 🙊

Gurbar Akaal!