Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

16 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

If and ONLY IF, all the babeys, bibbiys, Sikh gurdwarehs in India as well as all over the world, came together and DEPOSTED ALL THEIR FUNDS INTO A “ KHALSA BANK LTD”  the Sikh Panth will have top healthcare system, top class education system, top CLASS  political leaders and politicians in India as well as all over the world representing and promoting not only Sikhi but also Sikh interests. There will be no GAREEBI IN THE SIKH PANTH AND NO NEED FOR SIKH FARMERS TO COMMIT SUICIDES, no drug addicted youth, no alcoholism and no misery anywhere in our Gurus Panth!!

THE SIKH PANTH WILL ALWAYS BE IN CHARDI KALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also "Ek Sikh Rehat Mariyada" as also advocated by Dhandriwala.

5 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

think, he is a Mahapurash if a high avastha. He likes to remain silent, I think. I think

When a guy is head of a very important organisation he is  not supposed to be silent and that too at a important time when so many issues are plaguing sikh panth .Let be inspired by  the life's of our great gurus, Bhai Jarnail Singh Binderwala.they were not silent or ignorant  as this fellow.

I really don't know.what I can say there sikh belief systems is  taksali Orientated which is getting exposed from present day authentic pracharaks.this is making them jittery and nervous.

5 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

Do you think, pappiman, chatanga and their CHELLEYS on this site are SPIES working for those that critize and attack Babba Ji? They are really and truly FULL OF HATE, therefore, in my humble opinion, they CANNOT be classed as Sikhs!!

On 9/18/2018 at 11:39 AM, Reader said:

just answer his question. Why do you avoid these questions with constant attacks at others. I'm still waiting for a reply to my question. 

Bhai Gurdas Ji said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited other worlds and disappeared infront of an entire congregation. Would you agree with Bhai Sahib Ji? 

@angy15

How many times will Reader jee have to ask you the above question, before you answer?

This is the fourth time you have been asked about it

Bhul chuk maaf

13 minutes ago, paapiman said:

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

I hope I don't have to ask you 10 times, before you answer.

Bhul chuk maaf

@paapiman

I am surprised the question was asked to you .So you are suppose to answer it.The SGGS does not subscribe to your four color methodology  .So please clarify it. if you cannot then again its a Brahmanism Virus which has crept into our panth.

brahmanism

2 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

I thought, p’man, was referring to ‘brahm’ as in Advaita Vedanta ... as in... everything is brahm and so on! 

No No just be carefull or you will be offtrack from the discussion.Be clear of everthing.

Just make sure you clearly understand abt the concept of this Brahmanism  virus (if nedded watch the video again )it will help you in discussing in future.

8 minutes ago, manraj19 said:

I think I have understood what he is saying. Let me summarise. What the person is saying is that hindus/rss motivated by brahmanical thought/concept has infiltrated the Sikh panth like a virus which no antibiotics, no matter how powerful, can destroy? Yes or no? 

Yes

.....has infiltrated through SANT SAMAJ (TAKSAL,DERAS, etc) .It has also infltrated into this Discusiion forum website .

&

what is Brahamanism  ? listen from 1:20

1 hour ago, paapiman said:
  On 9/18/2018 at 9:09 PM, Reader said:

just answer his question. Why do you avoid these questions with constant attacks at others. I'm still waiting for a reply to my question. 

Bhai Gurdas Ji said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited other worlds and disappeared infront of an entire congregation. Would you agree with Bhai Sahib Ji? 

If  still you insist to discuss we can discuss just provide me the source of this information (VAARAN number etc ). So that I can read first before commenting.

51 minutes ago, angy15 said:

How is this  query related to Dhandrianwal?Kindly elaborate

That query (which you quoted wrongly under my name) is not my query. It is Reader's query. You need to quote people properly, if you want a healthy discussion. Don't put other people's words in my mouth.

Bhul chuk maaf

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Which question? The post, where you inserted a couple of videos (one by Taksal and one by Dhadri) on colors?

Bhul chuk maaf

Why not both

15 minutes ago, paapiman said:

That's your opinion. You have a right to your own opinion.

But, why did you bring the so-called "Brahmanism virus" into it?

Let me ask you again.

This is my second time asking you.

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

Bhul chuk maaf

How ridiculous when you say its my opinion.Its SGGS opinion

Your fellow guy lies  when he says   in the videos says that satguru has rejected two colors red and green for the GuruSikhs  .Can you give me the reference from SGGS where it is mentioned .I am sure you will not able to provide.It is your ownmaking.Shame on you

Its a virus because this ideology is coming from other culture and being  mixed with Gurmat which  can be clearly seen from the video . SGGS does not give importance to any colors . Its