Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

3 minutes ago, angy15 said:

yes i had quoted you .

your comment was not related to what was quoted really.   

You started "swinging" about the rehatnama's and SGGS.

Read my post carefully. I've explained it clearly and I didn't link any rehatnama to gurbani either.  

I have no further interest engaging in  this topic.

I don't think you even know what I meant with "You talkin' to me?   (De Niro)

On 10/5/2018 at 11:43 AM, DeNiro said:

have no idea whether wearing red is good or bad, and have no right speculating that some rehatnama saying so, maybe wrong.  If your rehatnama says so, then stick to it. Stay away from red. Respect the rules. Learn to discipline yourself.   Red is the heaviest color in maya. It's the most vibrant color coming from white light.  I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya. End result will make Mind stronger and that's what the game is all about. 

Even I dont want to digress from the topic in hand.

Sounds Strange !!! ("Red is the heaviest color in maya. I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya")

But  you need to educate yourself from Gurbani .What is the actual way  to stay away from MAYA

6 minutes ago, angy15 said:

But  you need to educate yourself from Gurbani .What is the actual way  to stay away from MAYA

You tell me.  

I know where I'm at with maya,  so show me gurbani to educate myself with.   Show me "your" understanding of the gurbani and not slap paste some video, because I don't watch them.

Look forward to seeing your gurbani education.

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

You tell me.  

I know where I'm at with maya,  so show me gurbani to educate myself with.   Show me "your" understanding of the gurbani and not slap paste some video, because I don't watch them.

Look forward to seeing your gurbani education.

We can discuss Gurbani and MAya in some new topic in future this is not the thread to discuss and since you know where you stand on MAya   please educate us abt this line " Red is the heaviest color in maya ". I would like to know from GURBANI  viewpoint the interconnection of red color  its heaviness  and maya .

By copy pasting ,picking one liner and making  videos  one cannot called Dhandrianwala a nindak of Gurbani either which @paapiman and his fellows  are doing .

35 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Attack on dandriamwala in USA by few handfull of goonda taksal.we can see that blockhead Jaswinder Singh too.

Now these Few goondas will decide what 1000-2000 sangat can hear or listen.

Here is a response by bhai jaswinder singh ji on the events that took place during the vist.

Majority of Sikh have started rejecting Taksali ideology .Just few days back Dhumma came for katha at manji sahib in Darbar Sahib and only 20 odd sangat were sitting their to listen to him  and his katha was totally out of sync with the hukamnama,He is no match to Dhandrianwala intellect .Punjab Sangat are becoming more aware of Tat Gurmat and rejecting vedantic Gurmat .

Well it just a matter of few years  taksali ideology will be meaningless.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:51 AM, angy15 said:

You seems to be totally out of Sync with the discussion.How is above quoted text  related to Dhandriwala ? kindly explain .

Where is this source of information coming from is it in his Varan ?

Yeah it is in his Varan, and its important. You seem to cry Brahmvaad at everything so I asked you if you think Bhai Gurdas Ji was wrong to write this, keeping in mind he had access to Baba Buddha Ji who would have heard all this from Bhai Mardana Ji anyways. Is this Brahmvaad as well then?

I'm still waiting for you to provide the historical source for the missionary sakhi you keep bringing up about Guru Harkrishan Ji.

9 hours ago, angy15 said:

Majority of Sikh have started rejecting Taksali ideology

Please find the poll that you conducted and do present it here.

He is no match to Dhandrianwala intellect 

Are you actually this dense? the idiot doesn't even know the difference between "mary Christmas" and "Merry Christmas", for an idiot that claims to read Gurbani he can't even get biblical knowledge down despite the fact its mentioned in Gurbani as well. What a great scholar.

I had no idea you were some sort of fortune teller. 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Yeah it is in his Varan, and its important. You seem to cry Brahmvaad at everything so I asked you if you think Bhai Gurdas Ji was wrong to write this, keeping in mind he had access to Baba Buddha Ji who would have heard all this from Bhai Mardana Ji anyways. Is this Brahmvaad as well then?

How are u relating it to Dhandriwala.totally irrelevant.

Plz provide the vaaran number  if you need proper reply.

Don't throw up grabage what you feel like.Plz stick to discussion in hand.

17 minutes ago, angy15 said:

How are u relating it to Dhandriwala.totally irrelevant.

Because like your new best friend, you call everything Brahmvaad. Read the vaar, and tell me if Bhai Gurdas Ji is lying. 

Plz provide the vaaran number  if you need proper reply.

Vaar number 1, Shabad 36. This is really truly something, you're crying about tat Gurmat yet you've not even touched these varan. Shocking.

ਪੁਛੇ ਪੀਰ ਤਕਰਾਰ ਕਰਿ ਏਹ ਫਕੀਰ ਵਡਾ ਅਤਾਈ।

Puchhay Peer Takaraar Kari Ayhu Dhakeeru Vadaa Ataaee |

The pir debated and came to know that this faquir is much more powerful.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੧

ਏਥੇ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਗਦਾਦ ਦੇ ਵਡੀ ਕਰਾਮਾਤਿ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ।

Ayday Vichi Bagadaad Day Vadee Karaamaati Dikhalaaee |

Here in Baghdad he has shown a great miracle.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੨

ਪਾਤਾਲਾ ਆਕਾਸ ਲਖ ਓੜਕਿ ਭਾਲੀ ਖਬਰੁ ਸੁਣਾਈ।

Paatalaa Aakaaslakhi Aorhaki Bhaalee Khabari Sunaaee |

Meanwhile he (Baba Nanak) talked about myriads of netherworlds and skies.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੩

ਫੇਰਿ ਦੁਰਾਇਣ ਦਸਤਗੀਰ ਅਸੀ ਭਿ ਵੇਖਾ ਜੋ ਤੁਹਿ ਪਾਈ।

Dhayri Duraain Dasatageer Asee Bhi Vaykhaa Jo Tuhi Paaee |

Pir Dastegir asked (the Baba) to show him whatever he had seen.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੪

ਨਾਲਿ ਲੀਤਾ ਬੇਟਾ ਪੀਰ ਦਾ ਅਖੀ ਮੀਟਿ ਗਇਆ ਹਵਾਈ।

Naali |eetaa Baytaa Peer Daa Akhee Meeti Gaiaa Havaaee |

Guru Nanak Dev taking along with him the son of the pir, melted into thin air.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੫

ਲਖ ਆਕਾਸ ਪਤਾਲ ਲਖ ਅਖਿ ਫੁਰੰਕ ਵਿਚਿ ਸਭਿ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ।

lakh Aakaas Pataal Lakh Akhi Furak Vichi Sabhi Dikhalaaee |

And in a wink of eye visualized him the upper and lower worlds.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੬

ਭਰਿ ਕਚਕੌਲ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਦਾ ਧੁਰੋ ਪਤਾਲੋ ਲਈ ਕੜਾਹੀ।

Bhari Kachakaul Prasaadi Daa Dhuro Pataalolaee Karhaahee |

From the nether world he brought a bowl full of sacred food and handed it over to pir.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੭

ਜਾਹਰ ਕਲਾ ਨ ਛਪੈ ਛਪਾਈ ॥੩੬॥

Jaahar Kalaa N Chhapai Chhapaaee ||36 ||

This manifest power (of the Guru) cannot be made to hide.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੮

15 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Don't throw up grabage what you feel like.Plz stick to discussion in hand.

You started the discussion about Brahmvaad, not me. So I made a point, what is brahmvaad, you throw up random videos and call everything Brahmvaad so I thought I'd ask you. Is this sakhi is Brahmvaad.

10 hours ago, Reader said:

I'm still waiting for you to provide the historical source for the missionary sakhi you keep bringing up about Guru Harkrishan Ji.

Please find the poll that you conducted and do present it here.

Are you actually this dense? the idiot doesn't even know the difference between "mary Christmas" and "Merry Christmas", for an idiot that claims to read Gurbani he can't even get biblical knowledge down despite the fact its mentioned in Gurbani as well. What a great scholar.

I had no idea you were some sort of fortune teller. 

Thanks very much thats a very good answer you have written in reply.

20 hours ago, angy15 said:

Majority of Sikh have started rejecting Taksali ideology .Just few days back Dhumma came for katha at manji sahib in Darbar Sahib and only 20 odd sangat were sitting their to listen to him  and his katha was totally out of sync with the hukamnama,He is no match to Dhandrianwala intellect .Punjab Sangat are becoming more aware of Tat Gurmat and rejecting vedantic Gurmat .

Why don't you join sikhsangat rather than throwing your useless thoughts on here and creating a feud with your missionary ideas.

You see none of your missionary gave made any kurbanis for the sikh kaum have they ?

Damdami Taksal have made a lot of controbution to the kaum panth rather than new age missionary who can't even tie their shoe laces and cry when they are attacked.

22 hours ago, Reader said:

Vaar number 1, Shabad 36. This is really truly something, you're crying about tat Gurmat yet you've not even touched these varan. Shocking. 

Hide contents

ਪੁਛੇ ਪੀਰ ਤਕਰਾਰ ਕਰਿ ਏਹ ਫਕੀਰ ਵਡਾ ਅਤਾਈ।

Puchhay Peer Takaraar Kari Ayhu Dhakeeru Vadaa Ataaee |

The pir debated and came to know that this faquir is much more powerful.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੧

ਏਥੇ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਗਦਾਦ ਦੇ ਵਡੀ ਕਰਾਮਾਤਿ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ।

Ayday Vichi Bagadaad Day Vadee Karaamaati Dikhalaaee |

Here in Baghdad he has shown a great miracle.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੨

ਪਾਤਾਲਾ ਆਕਾਸ ਲਖ ਓੜਕਿ ਭਾਲੀ ਖਬਰੁ ਸੁਣਾਈ।

Paatalaa Aakaaslakhi Aorhaki Bhaalee Khabari Sunaaee |

Meanwhile he (Baba Nanak) talked about myriads of netherworlds and skies.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੩

ਫੇਰਿ ਦੁਰਾਇਣ ਦਸਤਗੀਰ ਅਸੀ ਭਿ ਵੇਖਾ ਜੋ ਤੁਹਿ ਪਾਈ।

Dhayri Duraain Dasatageer Asee Bhi Vaykhaa Jo Tuhi Paaee |

Pir Dastegir asked (the Baba) to show him whatever he had seen.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੪

ਨਾਲਿ ਲੀਤਾ ਬੇਟਾ ਪੀਰ ਦਾ ਅਖੀ ਮੀਟਿ ਗਇਆ ਹਵਾਈ।

Naali |eetaa Baytaa Peer Daa Akhee Meeti Gaiaa Havaaee |

Guru Nanak Dev taking along with him the son of the pir, melted into thin air.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੫

ਲਖ ਆਕਾਸ ਪਤਾਲ ਲਖ ਅਖਿ ਫੁਰੰਕ ਵਿਚਿ ਸਭਿ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ।

lakh Aakaas Pataal Lakh Akhi Furak Vichi Sabhi Dikhalaaee |

And in a wink of eye visualized him the upper and lower worlds.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੬

ਭਰਿ ਕਚਕੌਲ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਦਾ ਧੁਰੋ ਪਤਾਲੋ ਲਈ ਕੜਾਹੀ।

Bhari Kachakaul Prasaadi Daa Dhuro Pataalolaee Karhaahee |

From the nether world he brought a bowl full of sacred food and handed it over to pir.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੭

ਜਾਹਰ ਕਲਾ ਨ ਛਪੈ ਛਪਾਈ ॥੩੬॥

Jaahar Kalaa N Chhapai Chhapaaee ||36 ||

This manifest power (of the Guru) cannot be made to hide.

ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੧ ਪਉੜੀ ੩੬ ਪੰ. ੮

You started the discussion about Brahmvaad, not me. So I made a point, what is brahmvaad, you throw up random videos and call everything Brahmvaad so I thought I'd ask you. Is this sakhi is Brahmvaad.

First of all this verse  is not from SGGS. I have stated earlier also whatever stuff is said or spoken and if  suspected it must be BENCHMARKED against SGGS messgae.
Now literal meaning of the last four pauris shows some sort of miricales being performed.

What you are trying to convey to the audience is Guru Nanak like Santan Dharam   indeed performed miracles.So your belief is  that Sikh is a miraculous and ritualistic religion like any other religion.

Now let us try to benchmark this Pauri of Bhai Gurdas with SGGS.
Take a look at this shabad from SGGS
ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੧ ॥ ਪਹਿਰਾ ਅਗਨਿ ਹਿਵੈ ਘਰੁ ਬਾਧਾ ਭੋਜਨੁ ਸਾਰੁ ਕਰਾਈ ॥ ਸਗਲੇ ਦੂਖ ਪਾਣੀ ਕਰਿ ਪੀਵਾ ਧਰਤੀ ਹਾਕ ਚਲਾਈ ॥ ਧਰਿ ਤਾਰਾਜੀ ਅੰਬਰੁ ਤੋਲੀ ਪਿਛੈ ਟੰਕੁ ਚੜਾਈ ॥ ਏਵਡੁ ਵਧਾ ਮਾਵਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਭਸੈ ਨਥਿ ਚਲਾਈ ॥ ਏਤਾ ਤਾਣੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਮਨ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਕਰੀ ਭਿ ਆਖਿ ਕਰਾਈ ॥ ਜੇਵਡੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਤੇਵਡ ਦਾਤੀ ਦੇ ਦੇ ਕਰੇ ਰਜਾਈ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ਜਿਸੁ ਉਪਰਿ ਸਚਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥੧॥ Page 147

ਅਰਥ: ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਅੱਗ (ਭੀ) ਪਹਿਨ ਲਵਾਂ, (ਜਾਂ) ਬਰਫ਼ ਵਿਚ ਘਰ ਬਣਾ ਲਵਾਂ (ਭਾਵ, ਜੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਇਤਨੀ ਤਾਕਤ ਆ ਜਾਏ ਕਿ ਅੱਗ ਵਿਚ ਤੇ ਬਰਫ਼ ਵਿਚ ਬੈਠ ਸਕਾਂ) ਲੋਹੇ ਨੂੰ ਭੋਜਨ ਬਣਾ ਲਵਾਂ (ਲੋਹਾ ਖਾ ਸਕਾਂ) , ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਹੀ ਦੁੱਖ ਬੜੇ ਸੌਖ ਨਾਲ ਸਹਾਰ ਸਕਾਂ, ਸਾਰੀ ਧਰਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੁਕਮ ਵਿਚ ਤੋਰ ਸਕਾਂ, ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਅਸਮਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਤੱਕੜੀ ਵਿਚ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਤੇ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਛਾਬੇ ਵਿਚ ਚਾਰ ਮਾਸੇ ਦਾ ਵੱਟਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਤੋਲ ਸਕਾਂ, ਜੇ ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਨੂੰ ਇਤਨਾ ਵਧਾ ਸਕਾਂ ਕਿ ਕਿਤੇ ਸਮਾ ਹੀ ਨ ਸਕਾਂ, ਸਾਰੇ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨੱਥ ਕੇ ਤੋਰਾਂ (ਭਾਵ, ਆਪਣੇ ਹੁਕਮ ਵਿਚ ਚਲਾਵਾਂ) ਜੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਇਤਨਾ ਬਲ ਹੋ ਜਾਏ, ਕਿ ਜੋ ਚਾਹੇ ਕਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਆਖ ਕੇ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਪਾਸੋਂ ਕਰਾਵਾਂ (ਤਾਂ ਭੀ ਇਹ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਤੁੱਛ ਹੈ) , ਖਸਮ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਜੇਡਾ ਵੱਡਾ ਆਪ ਹੈ ਉਤਨੀਆਂ ਹੀ ਉਸ ਦੀਆਂ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਸ਼ਾਂ ਹਨ, ਜੇ ਰਜ਼ਾ ਦਾ ਮਾਲਕ ਸਾਈਂ ਹੋਰ ਭੀ ਬੇਅੰਤ (ਤਾਕਤਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ) ਦਾਤਾਂ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਦੇ ਦੇਵੇ, (ਤਾਂ ਭੀ ਇਹ ਤੁੱਛ ਹਨ) ।

(ਅਸਲ ਗੱਲ) ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! (ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ) ਜਿਸ ਬੰਦੇ ਉਤੇ ਮਿਹਰ ਦੀ ਨਜ਼ਰ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਨੂੰ (ਆਪਣੇ) ਸੱਚੇ ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਵਡਿਆਈ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਦਾ ਹੈ (ਭਾਵ, ਇਹਨਾਂ ਮਾਨਸਕ ਤਾਕਤਾਂ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਵਧ ਕੇ ਨਾਮ ਦੀ ਬਰਕਤਿ ਹੈ) ।1।

Another shabad rejecting miracles

ਸਿਧੁ ਹੋਵਾ ਸਿਧਿ ਲਾਈ ਰਿਧਿ ਆਖਾ ਆਉ ॥ਗੁਪਤੁ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਹੋਇ ਬੈਸਾ ਲੋਕੁ ਰਾਖੈ ਭਾਉ ॥ਮਤੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਭੂਲਾ ਵੀਸਰੈ ਤੇਰਾ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨਾਉ ॥

If I were to become a Siddha, and work miracles, summon wealth and become invisible and visible at will, so that people would hold me in awe - seeing these, I might go astray and forget You, and Your Name would not enter into my mind. -----Guru Nanak, Siri Raag, AGGS, Page, 14-6

So simply Guru Nanak if were  to able to do all these unnatural acts none of this miracles  will provide any benefits to the humanity all these will give false ego.

Guru Nanak refutes miracles in his dialogue “Sidh Gost”, which leads astray one from the path of spirituality and truth.  

The same Bhai Gurdas also says  Maria sika jagati vichi Nanak nirmal panth chalaia.  

If at all Guru Nanak performed miracles then their is nothing Nirmal  abt it .All kind Miracles  qand rituals were already performed before his birth then what was unique in his miracles .

So we can definitely see the contradictions of this Bhai Gurdas vaaran with SGGS  .So painstaking research is required to remove the adulterated  elements from his Varran.

13 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Damdami Taksal have made a lot of controbution to the kaum panth rather than new age missionary who can't even tie their shoe laces and cry when they are attacked. 

All they have done is hijacked the true Sikhi and  infected it with their ideology/mythical stories  .And result are in front of us ignorance ofphilosophy  of SGGS and youth drifting away from Sikhi.

Don't be in fool impression that Sikhi is flourishing its sliding down because of these infected ideology.

3 hours ago, angy15 said:

First of all this verse  is not from SGGS. I have stated earlier also whatever stuff is said or spoken and if  suspected it must be BENCHMARKED against SGGS messgae.

So I guess you don't keep your kesh then too? don't wear kakars or take amrit? lemme guess, you don't do nagar Kirtan and the 5 Pyare never happened too. Bhai Gurdas Ji was a contemporary of Guru Ji, his varan are parvan. You can find the originals in the reference library, this verse also exists in them. Cut the nonsense, you idiots like to take out what you don't like. That's the sad truth of you missionaries, you love to edit history and simply change it because it flies over your head. 

What you are trying to convey to the audience is Guru Nanak like Santan Dharam   indeed performed miracles.So your belief is  that Sikh is a miraculous and ritualistic religion like any other religion.

Why can't the Gurus perform miracles? There's miracles mentioned happening in Gurbani, Bhagat Kabir Ji recounts how his chains broke when the brahmins threw him in the water and he ended up floating, a dead cow came back to life for Bhagat Namdev Ji, I could go on but it's pretty apparent you and your new best buddy Dhadriawala will simply stick to a more athiestic approach. Gurbani says SHOWING miracles to get ahead in the world is wrong, using them for personal gain is wrong BUT should the need arise to protect and uphold Dharama then yes it is parvan. 

So simply Guru Nanak if were  to able to do all these unnatural acts none of this miracles  will provide any benefits to the humanity all these will give false ego.

There;s the key phrase there, Guru Ji flat out said if he did it to hold people in awe, to gain influence then its pointless.  

No benefit? of course you wouldn't see one. Someone that pulls tukhs out and changes them on a whim couldn't hopeless understand what God is capable of. So please tell me how the universe came into being, according to science God isn't needed. Did God just magic it up? According to science there is no such thing as a divine being, who are you connecting to? 

If at all Guru Nanak performed miracles then their is nothing Nirmal  abt it .All kind Miracles  qand rituals were already performed before his birth then what was unique in his miracles .

Because unlike the other folks doing them Guru Ji told his sikhs to hide them away and only use them in Hukam. 

So we can definitely see the contradictions of this Bhai Gurdas vaaran with SGGS  .So painstaking research is required to remove the adulterated  elements from his Varran.

This is what I love about you moronic missionaries. You're tearing through scriptures and poking holes in your own stupid logic. If Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the benchmark then you guys are also going to get rid of amrit, get rid of kesh rehit, get rid of everything. As NONE of that is mentioned in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. What do you guys exactly like? other than your own huge egos? you hate every historical text/Teeka out there so where is your history from? 

The original manuscripts of Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan and Swaiye exist, you can even access them all this is in there but you guys want to take it out because you hate it all. They exist and these come directly from them. So no there's not corrupt, what you idiots are doing is calling Bhai Gurdas Ji a liar now because you can't understand the varan and Gurbani themselves.

I have a question for you, this should be simple enough and should tell you who you'll believe. 

Lets say Gurbani tells you the world is flat, but you observe that the world is round. So whom do you side with? One answer here, Gurbani or your own insight. No clever remarks, if you try that approach I'll conclude that that you're simply not a sikh as u have no faith in bani.

2 hours ago, angy15 said:

All they have done is hijacked the true Sikhi and  infected it with their ideology/mythical stories  .And result are in front of us ignorance ofphilosophy  of SGGS and youth drifting away from Sikhi.

Funny as you guys do nothing more than cry about everything else. How many Shaheed Missionaries exist btw? Traditional schools like Taksal, Dal, Nirmala, Sevapanthi all have a long history of shaheedi, where is yours? Your best friend Dhadriwala crapped himself and peed when someone attacked him. Meanwhile Taksalis like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji faced bullets face-first defending Harmandhir Sahib.

1 hour ago, Reader said:

Funny as you guys do nothing more than cry about everything else. How many Shaheed Missionaries exist btw? Traditional schools like Taksal, Dal, Nirmala, Sevapanthi all have a long history of shaheedi, where is yours? Your best friend Dhadriwala crapped himself and peed when someone attacked him. Meanwhile Taksalis like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji faced bullets face-first defending Harmandhir Sahib.

Thanks veer ji thats a really good answer reply. As thats actually true what you wrote.

12 hours ago, Reader said:

So I guess you don't keep your kesh then too? don't wear kakars or take amrit? lemme guess, you don't do nagar Kirtan and the 5 Pyare never happened too. Bhai Gurdas Ji was a contemporary of Guru Ji, his varan are parvan. You can find the originals in the reference library, this verse also exists in them. Cut the nonsense, you idiots like to take out what you don't like. That's the sad truth of you missionaries, you love to edit history and simply change it because it flies over your head. 

Why can't the Gurus perform miracles? There's miracles mentioned happening in Gurbani, Bhagat Kabir Ji recounts how his chains broke when the brahmins threw him in the water and he ended up floating, a dead cow came back to life for Bhagat Namdev Ji, I could go on but it's pretty apparent you and your new best buddy Dhadriawala will simply stick to a more athiestic approach. Gurbani says SHOWING miracles to get ahead in the world is wrong, using them for personal gain is wrong BUT should the need arise to protect and uphold Dharama then yes it is parvan. 

There;s the key phrase there, Guru Ji flat out said if he did it to hold people in awe, to gain influence then its pointless.  

No benefit? of course you wouldn't see one. Someone that pulls tukhs out and changes them on a whim couldn't hopeless understand what God is capable of. So please tell me how the universe came into being, according to science God isn't needed. Did God just magic it up? According to science there is no such thing as a divine being, who are you connecting to? 

Because unlike the other folks doing them Guru Ji told his sikhs to hide them away and only use them in Hukam. 

This is what I love about you moronic missionaries. You're tearing through scriptures and poking holes in your own stupid logic. If Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the benchmark then you guys are also going to get rid of amrit, get rid of kesh rehit, get rid of everything. As NONE of that is mentioned in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. What do you guys exactly like? other than your own huge egos? you hate every historical text/Teeka out there so where is your history from? 

The original manuscripts of Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan and Swaiye exist, you can even access them all this is in there but you guys want to take it out because you hate it all. They exist and these come directly from them. So no there's not corrupt, what you idiots are doing is calling Bhai Gurdas Ji a liar now because you can't understand the varan and Gurbani themselves.

I have a question for you, this should be simple enough and should tell you who you'll believe. 

Lets say Gurbani tells you the world is flat, but you observe that the world is round. So whom do you side with? One answer here, Gurbani or your own insight. No clever remarks, if you try that approach I'll conclude that that you're simply not a sikh as u have no faith in bani.

I had said what is the stand of SGGS on miricales

So many self contradictions in your reply .i can feel arrogance and frustrations in your reply.

Again you have proved that you believe Sikh religion being a miraculous and ritualistic religion like hindu religion

Why can't the Gurus perform miracles?

Its not abt they can't .They have rejected the miracles altogether :

ਸਿਧੁ ਹੋਵਾ ਸਿਧਿ ਲਾਈ ਰਿਧਿ ਆਖਾ ਆਉ ॥

Sidhh Hovaa Sidhh Laaee Ridhh Aakhaa Aao ||

If I were to become a Siddha, and work miracles, summon wealth

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ (ਮਃ ੧) (੧) ੩:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪ ਪੰ. ੬
Sri Raag Guru Nanak Dev

ਗੁਪਤੁ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਹੋਇ ਬੈਸਾ ਲੋਕੁ ਰਾਖੈ ਭਾਉ ॥

Gupath Paragatt Hoe Baisaa Lok Raakhai Bhaao ||

And become invisible and visible at will, so that people would hold me in awe

ਸਿਰੀਰਾਗੁ (ਮਃ ੧) (੧) ੩:੨ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੪ ਪੰ. ੭
Sri Raag Guru Nanak Dev

ਮਤੁ ਦੇਖਿ ਭੂਲਾ ਵੀਸਰੈ ਤੇਰਾ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਨਾਉ ॥੩॥

Math Dhaekh Bhoolaa Veesarai Thaeraa Chith N Aavai Naao ||3||

-seeing these, I might go astray and forget You, and Your Name would not enter into my mind. ||3||

Doesn't make sense because  Hukam and miracle  are opposite of each other.

How foolish the theory is.Nanak performed some miricale to prove a point to a Phir somewhere near mecca  to show his son  some worlds and bringing back some food from somewhere from outer space .

But same  Guru Nanak  did not perform any miracles  when Darbar Sahib was attacked innocent Sikhs were killed.

Its purely a mythical adultered  story

If Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the benchmark then you guys are also going to get rid of amrit, get rid of kesh rehit, get rid of everything. As NONE of that is mentioned in Sri Guru Granth Sahib

This is very bizzare .No sense in this argument. What rehat was followed before Guru Gobind Sing.please tell the audience.What rehat Kabir,Farid  and Bhatts had?Were they sikh? .

Let me make it clear to you even after taking amrit you are not pure sikh as long as you dont follow the teaching  of SGGS .Taking amrit  alone doen't define a sikh .

Regarding the varaan 1 pauri 36(corrupted)  please tell us what is the spiritual message /nourishment do you get .

By performing miracle  hasn't Guru Nanak strayed away from the path :

-seeing these, I might go astray and forget You, and Your Name would not enter into my mind. ||3||

@Reader

Brother Miracles are mostly fiction .They are opposite of hukum as it means nature /God is not trustworthy .GURMAT is all abt HUKUM and BANNA.

Black Crows becoming WHITE SWANS after bathing in the sarovar ( IN Nature no SPECIES can CHANGE to another species...crows will forever be crows !!...) IT IS HIS HUKUM.

The  miracles that NANAK  did in the corrupted Varan is trivia these are not  miracles.

Let me tell you a  story since you guys love mystical stories.

In India ,One day a great saint who was well known for his miracles came to see Ramakrishna . Ramakrishna was sitting on the river bank in Dakshineshwar near Calcutta, where the Ganges becomes so huge and so beautiful. The saint was very proud of the miracles that he used to do. And he had come with the specific purpose of showing Ramakrishna that his religiousness is worthless.

He said with great pride and ego in his heart, "What are you doing sitting under a tree? Let us go for a walk on the Ganges, on the waters."

Ramakrishna said, "You have come a long way. Just rest a little and then we can go for a walk on the Ganges."

The man sat down and Ramakrishna said, "Can I ask one thing: how long it took you to learn the art of walking on water?"

The man said, "Almost thirty-six years."

Ramakrishna laughed and he said, "When I want to go to the other shore - just two paise, and that too, the boat-man never takes from me, seeing that I am a poor man. Thirty-six years you have wasted on an art which is only worth two paise. You must be an idiot."

Even if you can walk on water, it does not make you spiritual, it does not give you a glimpse of the divine. On the contrary it takes you further away from God. You become more egoistic, because you can do something which others cannot do.( Tales and Parables of Sri Ramakrishna )

So the corrupted (Varan 1 pauri 36) is just similar to this story .

This what NANAK means when he says

So in NANAK Philosophy their is no place for Miracles.

SATNAM