Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

On 9/13/2018 at 10:23 AM, paapiman said:

So, according to you, what will happen to a person if he changes his title?

Does changing the title from Sant to Bhai will somehow magically make a person more Gurmukh?

Bhul chuk maaf

Similarly, adding great prefixes such as 108, Vidya Martand, Brahmgyani,  Mahapurkh, etc. won't either.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:28 AM, angy15 said:

You will never find good abt him in this forum.top members of this forum's are taksali influenced and believe that there beliefs is the real teaching .

Right, I already suggested last year to change this forum's name to Brahmanwaad Ver 2.0. These people have their own version of Sikhi.

See this:

22 hours ago, tva prasad said:

He came to my dad's friend's house, when I was a little child. Even though, I knew nothing about him since I didn't watch or listen to his DvD's, I sensed some falseness about him when he came. He lacked a spiritual vibe, which I expected him to have as he was called "Sant". I was quite disappointed and was thinking he could be a fake Sant. 

However, on the other hand, when Giani Thakur Singh Ji came to our house, I was still a child and never listened to him, I sensed spiritual vibes around him. He seemed like an honest preacher. 

What kind of spiritual vibes are you looking for? Do you really think good people carry some Auras around their head or vibes around them?

If this is the case, why Lehna Ji didn't immediately recognize Guru Nanak in their first meeting? Didn't he receive strong vibes?

44 minutes ago, akalpurkh said:

What kind of spiritual vibes are you looking for? Do you really think good people carry some Auras around their head or vibes around them?

If this is the case, why Lehna Ji didn't immediately recognize Guru Nanak in their first meeting? Didn't he receive strong vibes?

Oh, so this is the type of logic dhadri teaches you. 

Dhadri should give you a certificate, you have successfully replicated his logic! 🙌

Dhadri knows his logic sucks (the truth always comes out):

...He is a true gem of the sikh panth. A true sant-sipahi, he sticks to his words just like wood sticks to a magnet. 

Maybe according to you Dhadri also made the universe that's why you always follow whatever BS he has to say. Not saying you will believe this but, the truth is that since everything in the universe is energy, people do have auras and EVERYTHING is vibration. 

1 hour ago, akalpurkh said:

Ha ha ! don't be sorry yet,  wait and watch, he will be dragging all your mystical sant, brahmgyanis, mahapurkhs, vidya martands etc. in the arena 

Its already happening .He attracts large amount of Followers.But Taksali attracts just handfull only. I myself have been witnessed to it
They cant debate  him on logic,nether on Gurmat .All they can do is cowardly acts like killing ,removing turbans.There Taksals are nothing but extension of Akali Dal exorting money .

On 9/12/2018 at 11:42 PM, paapiman said:

Why are you repeating a question, for which the answer has already been provided? Are you reading the other members posts attentively or not?

Because he is a typical missionary fanboy. Refuses t answer any questions and asks repetitive irrelevant questions.

And he thought brahmanism was a virus.

11 hours ago, akalpurkh said:

Ha ha ! don't be sorry yet,  wait and watch, he will be dragging all your mystical sant, brahmgyanis, mahapurkhs, vidya martands etc. in the arena 😄

I don't think that a coward who soiled his knickers in a fight will drag anyone anywhere.

I can easily refute any of the cowards assertions here. But you fanboys who think brahmanism is a virus will never understand.

10 hours ago, angy15 said:

Its already happening .He attracts large amount of Followers.But Taksali attracts just handfull only. I myself have been witnessed to it

Amounts? I see more, millions more at mecca and at ganga, haridwar. So why are you siding with the thousands? Go to mecca or Haridwar and join the millions.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:08 AM, paapiman said:

Didn't you want the forum open to healthy debates and opinion?

Thats what he claimed but it was obvious right from the get-go that he wasn't here for that. I had to ask him a question 12 times before he would answer it and even then it was jsut a product of his poisonous mind.

On 9/14/2018 at 5:03 PM, angy15 said:

One thing abt this Taksali Group is that there  version of Sikh Philosophy is standing on 1000-2000 odd sakhis heavily infected  with Vedantic Virus.Thats the reason they are Jittery over Single Rehat Marayda, it will break there foundation.

Taksalis will even talk about vedic incidents and pauranic sakhis, what's dhadri got planned for that? 

Not only that, they also tell Islamic stories in their Katha,  go run to dhadri and tell him that real quick. 

You do know that dhadri spoke of krishan and sudhama's story,  right?  Angy, you should pay more attention.

That man (dhadri) is always contradicting himself. SMH!

39 minutes ago, shangrilla100 said:

What a miserable character hiding behind the id of ‘pappiman’ when you should really be using the name of ‘Pappi number one’ instead!  

You can ask the admins to change my id to "Paapi number one", if that makes you happy. Daas won't mind it.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/15/2018 at 12:35 PM, paapiman said:

This is my second time asking you.

Which title is more honorific, Bhai or Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

Why are you making a fool of yourself.the most dangerous tilte given  is to your self styled mahapurush .

Put it in your mind he doesn't put sant in front of his name after he realised the false practices of Sant Samaj.