Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Why are you making a fool of yourself.the most dangerous tilte given  is to your self styled mahapurush .

Put it in your mind he doesn't put sant in front of his name after he realised the false practices of Sant Samaj.

just answer his question. Why do you avoid these questions with constant attacks at others. I'm still waiting for a reply to my question. 

Bhai Gurdas Ji said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited other worlds and disappeared infront of an entire congregation. Would you agree with Bhai Sahib Ji? 

18 hours ago, shangrilla100 said:

You are a Shocking, Disgusting, Hateful, Ignorant person, who claims to be a ‘sikh’ but does not know the first thing about it or what it means to be one! Judging from your posts, you are a soul that is burning in hellish fires!

18 hours ago, shangrilla100 said:

No one is perfect or above the Guru. We are all prone to slip and make mistakes in this life. Who the *ffi* hell are we to judge our fellow brothers or sisters?

Dhadri-logic spotted! 

17 hours ago, angy15 said:

Why are you making a fool of yourself.the most dangerous tilte given  is to your self styled mahapurush .

Put it in your mind he doesn't put sant in front of his name after he realised the false practices of Sant Samaj.

You still did not answer the question.

Let me ask you again.

This is my third time asking you.

Which title is more honorific, Bhai or Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

You still did not answer the question.

Let me ask you again.

This is my third time asking you.

Bhul chuk maaf

I feel sorry for you and Mr bakra .when u have  no answers you use these tactics when you very well know I have answered it .

He uses bhai and not sant

The most horrific title is

"Vidya Martand Srimaan 108 Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale,"

You fools have even downgraded our Gurus by giving him fake title.

Shame on you and your gang

31 minutes ago, angy15 said:

I feel sorry for you and Mr bakra .when u have  no answers you use these tactics when you very well know I have answered it .

No, you haven't answered my questions. Daas knows that Dhadri uses "Bhai".

Let me ask you again.

This is my fourth time asking you.

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, Reader said:

I'm still waiting for a reply to my question. 

Bhai Gurdas Ji said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited other worlds and disappeared infront of an entire congregation. Would you agree with Bhai Sahib Ji? 

Bro, how many times have you asked Angy this question?

@angy15 - When will you reply to Reader b's question? After he asks you more than 10 times?

Bhul chuk maaf

11 minutes ago, shangrilla100 said:

ਭਾਈ  

ਬਾਈ 

Silly fart!

Just a question:

If according to you bhai is more honorific then does that mean dhadri promoted his status by changing his title from "Sant Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale" to "Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale"?

21 minutes ago, shangrilla100 said:

Being ‘angry’ has NOT a thing to do with immaturity!  Tell us, why did the British dish out ‘laathi charge’ on the colonised also known as ‘Indians’ when they were the masters of these uncouth, unruly, difficult to civilise monkeys?  Were they immature for doing so? No! 

The indian police still wears the same colour uniforms and dishes out the same treatment ‘laathi charge’ to control the unruly troublemakers like you lot in this day and age! Shame upon you lot!! Instead of using your brain individually, ya all jump on the bandwagon ready to persecute anyone regardless!

😂 there is a time and place to be angry. Your anger did not suit the circumstances thus it came across as immature. 

1 hour ago, shangrilla100 said:

Lo and behold, enters tva prasad’s dad even he has a pee wee brain! Disgraceful  ਗਧੇ

ugly-donkey3.jpg

Wow, you really took a wonderful selfie. You are sending so many pictures of yourself on the internet, it's a bad thing. So many bad people,  "Welcome to kaliyug".

Bro,  is gadha like your best comeback?  I'm starting to think you're a ten-year-old, seriously. Thanks for making me laugh, though, your stupidity is beyond your own comprehension,  let alone anyone else's.