Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

As opposed to you practically bumming the guy.

Seems like you are desperate for Dhandri's dandi.

Isn't his chela in the west a sexual deviant? Didn't he start mouth to mouth simran under the guidance of Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwala?

Didn't Ranj shit himself recently? Like actually shite

Dhan Baba Dhumma Ji? No? Never say never? 🙊

Gurbar Akaal!

You are freaked out,nervous,you are afraid abt revolution he is bringing.

For all your mental chaos here is a remedy from him 

11 hours ago, sarabatam said:

What does dhandrianwale says or think  about-

1. Main purpose of life? 

2. Does he beleive in three pillars of sikhism- kirat karo, naam jaapo and vand ke shakho?

3. What does dhandrianwale think about verb -bhramgyan (enlighten state of being) ? (Notice i mentioned bhramgyan not bhramgyani).

Thats all for now. 

11 hours ago, sarabatam said:

1. Main purpose of life? 

2. Does he beleive in three pillars of sikhism- kirat karo, naam jaapo and vand ke shakho?

3. What does dhandrianwale think about verb -bhramgyan (enlighten state of being) ? (Notice i mentioned bhramgyan not bhramgyani).

Thats all for now. 

What is the benchmark to authenticate his viewpoint?

On 9/24/2018 at 4:25 AM, sarabatam said:

1. Main purpose of life? 

Thats all for now. 

It will be best if Dhandriwala answers rather than we discussing and fighting over it.

And this forum  being taksali influenced their  would be hardly any appreciation for his gurmat viewpoints.

These Goondas  threaten  to kill even attempted to kill Dandrianwala ,remove turban of pracharaks in front of SGGS,use foul language against pracharaks.Now see How low these people can go to spread their mafia Agendas linking Dhandrian wala with bibi Gagandep Kaur. These guys are the real enemy of sikhs worse than RSS .Shame on them.

On 9/22/2018 at 2:22 PM, Soulfinder said:

@paapiman veer ji and other fellow Candian members i have found this article on facebook today and here are pics of the mass scarliege bedabi i found online in Calgry Canada.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2178709635701079&id=1790650821173631

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-13-09.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-12-22.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-12-00.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-55.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-46.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-47.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-31.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-28.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-11-23.png

Screenshot_2018-09-22-19-09-12.png

Was this the Gurudwara where Dhadri held his diwans?

Are these people (who committed this sacrilege) followers of Dhadri?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/22/2018 at 4:21 AM, angy15 said:

You sound crazy !!!! Well abt these  titles you might know better .u guys are experienced giving these titles u even surpass Brahmins and pundits.

Regarding dadhriwala. He puts bhai in front of his name check out his official website.So don't make a fool of urself repeating this silly question?

Daas is aware the Dhadri puts the title of "Bhai" in front of his name (nowadays), but you still did not answer my question.

This is my sixth time asking you the question below.

Which title is more honorific, Bhai or Sant?

Bhul chuk maaf

7 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Daas is aware the Dhadri puts the title of "Bhai" in front of his name (nowadays), but you still did not answer my question.

Bhul chuk maaf

I have already Answered .

The most horrific title is

"Vidya Martand Srimaan 108 Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale,"

If you don't understand my answer than Why dont you ask your Mahapurakhs abt it?

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

Okay  let us take it further to explain you guys

Now in Sikhi there is no middle man in relationship to Guru and Sikh.

No matter how spiritually enlightened a Sikh becomes, the Guru’s Sikh will always be a ‘Sikh’. The ‘title’ used to address even the most exalted souls has been the adorable word, ‘BHAI’. (Not even ‘Bhai Sahib’).

And in relation to word SANT  it is not linked to an individual as per SGGS

So in view of SGGS both Bahi and Sant are not honorfic if we understand  in what context they referred too.

Now giving titles SANT ,Mahapurukh ,Brahamgyani to an individual is the most honorfic as followed  Derawadd mariyada  .

In our guru times also these degree were not given .So u need to explain a lot when  these tradition of giving degrees started

I hope it answerer your question.

SATNAM

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bhul chuk maaf

I was taught by some Taksalies that ‘Baba’ as in ‘Baba Budha ji’ is even more honorific than say ‘sant or Bhai’, but then they might be wrong. I think I will have to consult them again for further clarification.

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji i just found the article online and i don't know what happen afterwoods with the dhusts afterwoods who did this maha paap.

This incident like has been linked just to defame him  like any other incidences.Again a work of someone who is a strong critique  of him.

Just shows how desperate are these  crooks  trying every tricks in the book.

On 9/23/2018 at 12:45 PM, manraj19 said:

In fact, he inspired me to take the Amrit. He inspired me to come into sikhi. I am very grateful to him for that.

He inspired thousands of people to take Amrit, when he was doing the right (Gurmat) prachar. In the past two years or so, his prachar has changed.  

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, manraj19 said:

Firstly, why are the babeys so fat?  In fact, at my local gurdwarehs, all the babeys and most of the bibbys are ever so fat! Sometimes, I wonder, which diet they follow? They can’t all be following the same diet, can they?

I think, they are fat because they are in possession or call it control, if you like, of  all the funds and provisions for the langar,  that’s why?

They have hijacked the sikh religion.they are equivalent of hindu pujaris .all these so called  babas,mahapurakh are politically affiliated.

The damdami  taksali head bhai dhumma ,you will never see him preaching gurmat,neither he talks abt drugs,alcohol problems or any issue facing  the Kaum. He is a Sarakari baba.

All they can do is killing,fighting ,removing turbans.

Leave aside  what they say abt Dhandriwala.they cannot even defend their aukhati mariyada.