Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

3 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Your fellow guy lies  when he says   in the videos says that satguru has rejected two colors red and green for the GuruSikhs  .Can you give me the reference from SGGS where it is mentioned .I am sure you will not able to provide.It is your ownmaking.Shame on you

Don't worry, we will discuss about Sikhism, with regards to colors.

But, you did not answer my question. Let's do one thing at a time.

This is my third time asking you.

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 9/27/2018 at 1:15 AM, angy15 said:

How low these people can go to spread their mafia Agendas linking Dhandrian wala with bibi Gagandep Kaur.

Whoever did that nasty piece of morphing (putting Gagandeep in the image) was clearly not a Gurmukh.

Do you have any evidence that it was done by a Taksali Singh?

Bhul chuk maaf

3 hours ago, angy15 said:

They are filled with so much hatred.Its very sad.

Creating awareness about an issue is important.

Daas is not advocating that Dhadri should be beaten or assassinated or lynched to death. He has his own opinions and he can express them. Sikhs must also refrain from any slander or libel against him, as these are heinous crimes in Gurmat. 

On the other hand, we also have a right to expose his anti-Sikh part of preaching, to educate our brethren. 

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

That's your opinion. You have a right to your own opinion.

But, why did you bring the so-called "Brahmanism virus" into it?

Let me ask you again.

This is my second time asking you.

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

Bhul chuk maaf

First stop fooling people abt Four colors being Gurusikh Mariyada.It is not sikh mariyda it is your Sant Samaj  mariyda.This Taksali guy  in the video is saying all lies regarding colors.

Lie: He says Red and Green Color are rejected by Satguru .Where did they rejected please tell us .

Truth : What  SGGS says abt Red color :

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

ਲਾਲ ਰੰਗੁ ਤਿਸ ਕਉ ਲਗਾ ਜਿਸ ਕੇ ਵਡਭਾਗਾ ॥

ਮੈਲਾ ਕਦੇ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ ਨਹ ਲਾਗੈ ਦਾਗਾ ॥੧॥

Translation ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਜਿਸ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਦੇ ਵੱਡੇ ਭਾਗ ਜਾਗ ਪੈਣ, ਉਸ ਦੇ ਹੀ ਮਨ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ-ਪਿਆਰ ਦਾ ਗੂੜ੍ਹਾ ਲਾਲ ਰੰਗ ਚੜ੍ਹਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਇਹ ਰੰਗ ਐਸਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ (ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ) ਮੈਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੱਗਦੀ, ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਦਾਗ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਲੱਗਦਾ।੧।

Where is this takslai  ideology coming from definitely not from Gurbani but from Sant Samaj ideology and their ideology is based on  Brahmanism  .So this how it is related to Brahmanism virus.

This answers your questions

Now what Dhandrianwala says abt colors which is as per Gurmat.

7 hours ago, angy15 said:

Did I mentioned  anywhere  abt it?

It was a question. You haven't answered it. 

Tip - It is either a Yes, or a No.

To answer your question. No, you did not say that a Taksali Singh did that.

So, when you say "How low these people can go to spread their mafia Agendas....."

Who are "these people"?

Bhul chuk maaf

7 hours ago, angy15 said:

Why its bothering you .

It is uploaded to let sangat know what  SGGS says abt colors .Rejecting four colors subsribed by  Taksali

The title of the topic is "Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs".

Why did you bring Dhunda into it, especially if you have already posted a video of Dhadri talking about colors?

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, angy15 said:

This answers your questions

Now what Dhandrianwala says abt colors which is as per Gurmat.

It can be said that looking into too many sources can create unwanted doubt within the mind, however it is also possible that the source you allow your self to be guided by on such matters may be fallible. 

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Laal rang in the above shabad has a deeper meaning than we may think. Red is said to be the colour of love. Hence this shabad is centered around the subject of spiritual love rather than the colour red. 

I think you are dismissing such things as superstition and so called "Brahmanism" without bothering to research such things deeply.  

That is exactly my point of argument.Guruji has used color red and not chosen from  other four colors as claimed in the video to speak abt spritual love .So the Taksali Representative lies when he says that Satguru has abstained us to use  the red and green color .

He is creating a false belief that  four colors are primary colors of sikhi.

2 hours ago, tva prasad said:

It can be said that looking into too many sources can create unwanted doubt within the mind, however it is also possible that the source you allow your self to be guided by on such matters may be fallible.  

If you are writing this in reference to Dhandriwala video on colors.I would request you to point whats wrong or anti Gurmat he has said . If you cant't point out the mistake this comment of yours doesn't hold any substance.

Only source to take spiritual nourishment is SGGS. All these kathavachaks are like helping tools of it.

Whatever one speaks  abt Gurmat has to bench marked WITH SGGS  whether they are TAKSALi  or MISSIONARY.There is no place for blind beliefs or FAKE SAKHIS!!

"SGGS IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY"

11 hours ago, angy15 said:

If you are writing this in reference to Dhandriwala video on colors.I would request you to point whats wrong or anti Gurmat he has said . If you cant't point out the mistake this comment of yours doesn't hold any substance.

Only source to take spiritual nourishment is SGGS. All these kathavachaks are like helping tools of it.

Whatever one speaks  abt Gurmat has to bench marked WITH SGGS  whether they are TAKSALi  or MISSIONARY.There is no place for blind beliefs or FAKE SAKHIS!!

"SGGS IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY"

He said kabir ji was being a voice for those who didn't want mundan or sunnat, kabir ji was however questioning them for a deeper purpose. You might have seen as well, but these days people just focus on rituals of the religion thinking they are religious and all. They don't focus on the deeper idea which is, in most religions, to gain enlightenment or at least the love of god. Hence the questioning. Dhadri should learn deeper meaning instead of just repeating the same thing throughout the whole video. 

On 9/18/2018 at 9:09 PM, Reader said:

Bhai Gurdas Ji said that Guru Nanak Dev Ji visited other worlds and disappeared infront of an entire congregation. Would you agree with Bhai Sahib Ji? 

You seems to be totally out of Sync with the discussion.How is above quoted text  related to Dhandriwala ? kindly explain .

Where is this source of information coming from is it in his Varan ?

Has anyone one of the above pacharaks mentioned the significance of red and what lal rang kisko lagaah is referring to spiritually?

Red is an important color and a few thngs happen at that avastha.  Most advanced abyasees know this. Have any of the above mentioned it because I'm unable to sit through and listen attentively.

31 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Has anyone one of the above pacharaks mentioned the significance of red and what lal rang kisko lagaah is referring to spiritually?

Red is an important color and a few thngs happen at that avastha.  Most advanced abyasees know this. Have any of the above mentioned it because I'm unable to sit through and listen attentively.

Are you kindly willing to share a little more about the importance of the colour red (spiritually)? 

42 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What does SGGS says abt RED color or any color ? Can anyone provide shabads, because our Guruji have been in the highest avastha and he would have definitely give us some information in SGGS.