Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

On 9/30/2018 at 12:09 PM, angy15 said:

Where is this takslai  ideology coming from definitely not from Gurbani but from Sant Samaj ideology and their ideology is based on  Brahmanism  .So this how it is related to Brahmanism virus.

This answers your questions

Which Brahmin text(s) talk(s) about wearing the four colors of the Khalsa and rejects the red/green color?

This is my fourth time asking you.

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

Bhul chuk maaf

10 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Which Brahmin text(s) talk(s) about wearing the four colors of the Khalsa and rejects the red/green color?

This is my fourth time asking you.

How are the four primary colors of the Khalsa related to the so-called Brahmanism virus? Can you please explain?

Bhul chuk maa

Which Guru  told us too wear only these four colors and reject Red/Green. Why do you taksali always lie abt everthing .

Problem with you guys are Sangat have stated questining you ,U even can't defend your own ideology 

1 minute ago, angy15 said:

Which Guru  told us too wear only these four colors. Why do you taksali always lie abt everthing .

Daas told you earlier that we will discuss about Sikhism, with regards to colors. But, you need to answer my question first.

This is my fifth time asking you.

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Daas told you earlier that we will discuss about Sikhism, with regards to colors. But, you need to answer my question first.

This is my fifth time asking you.

Bhul chuk maaf

Logic given by taksali as to how  Red color is banned :

I think you don't listen to post which i upload I will share it again Start listening from 0:20 .This is how Red color is banned by providing a  fictious story with no spiritual nourishment purely anti gurmat siddhant .

Sprouting such stories has been  part of Hindu spritual culture  to fool people which has been injected as a virus  into sikhi  hence coined as Brahmanism virus.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Logic given by taksali as to how  Red color is banned :

I think you don't listen to post which i upload I will share it again Start listening from 0:20 .This is how Red color is banned by providing a  fictious story with no spiritual nourishment purely anti gurmat siddhant .

Sprouting such stories has been  part of Hindu spritual culture  to fool people which has been injected as a virus  into sikhi  hence coined as Brahmanism virus.

Again, you have failed to answer my question.

IMHO, a person cannot have a healthy discussion with another person, if questions have to be repeated over and over again to elicit a response. Daas will be placing you on my ignore list (blocking you).

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Again, you have failed to answer my question.

IMHO, a person cannot have a healthy discussion with another person, if questions have to be repeated over and over again to elicit a response. Daas will be placing you on my ignore list (blocking you).

Bhul chuk maaf

My Dear ,

You are running away from the debate.Your hiding behind this repeated question  shows your ignorance of Nanak Philosophy.If you feel i am not able to satisfy your query than ignore and atleast answer my questions  and we move on .After all it is a discussion forum.

.Dhandarianwala preaching of Gurmat has made you all jittery and nervous

The brahmins had made monopoly that only Brahmin will read vedas no one need to know anything. So Sanskrit language they kept for themselves and prohibited it for others

The modern Sant Samaj wanted  this privilege for themselves. We will interpret Gurbani in our own way and when necessary. You dont have to read and understand it.We will do Akand Path on your behalf and all these stuff keeping sangat away from doing any vichaar .This is whati mean by   Brahamamvaad Virus

Then comes Dhandarianwala and other Authentic pracharaks  and said no you have to  read and do vichaar  and follow what Gurbani Says in your life  which has created awareness among sikh masses .

Well keeping me in ignore  list is your choice.But i feel you don't have that Khalsa spirit  to stand firm on you ground.i I tag  you as a  akhuti  Jathedar of this forum

Good Luck!!

Red should never been worn as a clothing at all.

Here is a audio katha i found with a saakhi of Guru Gobind Singh Ji by Sant Gyani Avtar Singh Ji.

Also red colour as its strong colour reminds of when my mama ji was young boy as he is fair skinned he wore red shirt and drove his bike around the pind.

One of the pind wali ladies said oh look how smart he is etc. Basically he got kaali nazar as when he got home he ended up with stomach pain diahera non stop.

My nani ji said hes got kaali nazar so that lady whom said it came by to my nani's home and she said it was me who said this and she got kaali mirch and used smoke to wave it around my mama jis head and he got better.

Red is not a nice colour for clothing. Red is frobidden as phari rajputs and green for mougul army as they wore that colour due to the battle of Anandpur Sahib Guru Ji's time.

293WhyYouShouldntWearRedClothing.mp3

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:55 AM, tva prasad said:

Are you kindly willing to share a little more about the importance of the colour red (spiritually)? 

There are a couple of different stages when "red" is experienced. Gurbani has the answers and an abyasee can interpret these for themselves according to levels of proficiency.    In short, I know there may be encounters with colors earlier on in the game ,  and many hopefuls have got lost at these stages.  Reason why teachers instruct students to NOT look for colors.   I shouldn't be saying too much here since I may face some negative repercussions.    Nevertheless,  seeing as you all know me as Goodfella DeNiro ……….I can add #  If you've seen the clarity of your mind's jot and the prakash of waheguru around you, then once you've crossed the second bhavsagar(after reaching naam), the true color can  reveal itself from your own colorless, but illuminated jot...  

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:01 AM, angy15 said:

What does SGGS says abt RED color or any color ? Can anyone provide shabads, because our Guruji have been in the highest avastha and he would have definitely give us some information in SGGS.

Dear Angie,  I've no idea why you made the above comment with reference to my question below. I was asking if any of the pacharaks mentioned the spiritual significance of RED?     I had only skipped through and listened to a few snippets for the reasons I mentioned. 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:22 AM, DeNiro said:

Has anyone one of the above pacharaks mentioned the significance of red and what lal rang kisko lagaah is referring to spiritually?

Red is an important color and a few thngs happen at that avastha.  Most advanced abyasees know this. Have any of the above mentioned it because I'm unable to sit through and listen attentively.

Problem is there are two sides to the coin here. The topic of red color spiritually has nothing to do with what color you physically wear.  The spiritual aspects are the other side of the coin to the physical aspects.  When you see Red in maya, then it is NOT the same as experiencing the love of red in turiya avastha.

It appears to me, the arguments some people are having are a waste of time because there are two different matters that can't be correlated.  

I have no idea whether wearing red is good or bad, and have no right speculating that some rehatnama saying so, maybe wrong.  If your rehatnama says so, then stick to it. Stay away from red. Respect the rules. Learn to discipline yourself.   Red is the heaviest color in maya. It's the most vibrant color coming from white light.  I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya. End result will make Mind stronger and that's what the game is all about. 

Gurbani doesn't say whether to wear red or not. One cannot equate the spiritual significance of color red to wearing red clothes.  Gurbani talks about Red color on a totally different level.  When you start associating it in maya, then it's a whole new ball game.

There are many shabads that mention color red, but I can't recall one stating anything about wearing red or not to wear. If someone has interpreted it in that sense, well good luck to them.  What do I care anyway?   as De Niro famously says " I'm bound for the promised land" 

19 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Problem is there are two sides to the coin here. The topic of red color spiritually has nothing to do with what color you physically wear.  The spiritual aspects are the other side of the coin to the physical aspects.  When you see Red in maya, then it is NOT the same as experiencing the love of red in turiya avastha.

Well I appreciate you opinion.

But we are discussing  a topic associated to Dhandriawala and Taksali.There is no doubt that popular members in this forum associates themselves with Taksali Marayiada its  fine with them they have right to choose their way of understanding Gurbani.

Problem arises when they try to force others to accept their mariyada  and if not they start slandering ,abuse calling then anti Sikhs etc which is not correct.This is exactly what is happening with Dhadriawala. We are on the 21st page and these guys @paapiman and his fellow friends have not come up with one nonedited  video  of Dhadriyanwals which is anti Gurmat.

Regarding Colors   i had posted a video  where Taksali Representative is caught lying that Satguru has restricted  his sikhs not to wear Red/Green  and other lie is there are only four colors of khalsa.Choice of colors is individual SGGS does not differentiate colors whether it is good bad .I ask him does wearing Red/Green  makes me non Sikhs? The sikhs in the indian army wear green and red turbans  So instead of pointing fingers on others it is better they  set their  house in order and stop imposing their ideology on others.

SGGS and SRM does not subscribe to the ideology as mentioned in this video.It is solely associated to one particular sect.

42 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Gurbani doesn't say whether to wear red or not. One cannot equate the spiritual significance of color red to wearing red clothes.  Gurbani talks about Red color on a totally different level.  When you start associating it in maya, then it's a whole new ball game.

There are many shabads that mention color red, but I can't recall one stating anything about wearing red or not to wear. If someone has interpreted it in that sense, well good luck to them.  What do I care anyway?   as De Niro famously says " I'm bound for the promised land" 

I agree with you .And this what Dhunda and Dhadrianwala are also speaking abt.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

I agree with you .And this what Dhunda and Dhadrianwala are also speaking abt.

You got the wrong end of the stick Angie.

I'm not speaking on the same wavelengths as Dhunda.  He has no idea what the spiritual context of the shabad he quoted is and his interpretation is closed book.

I said...…..

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Dhunda is the one who is misconstruing the shabad  and implying that it says "you wear and keep red in gristi Jeevan"  This is baloney. The shabad is NOT talking about maya.  Do

I  said (below)

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I have no idea whether wearing red is good or bad, and have no right speculating that some rehatnama saying so, maybe wrongIf your rehatnama says so, then stick to it. Stay away from red. Respect the rules. Learn to discipline yourself.   Red is the heaviest color in maya. It's the most vibrant color coming from white light.  I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya. End result will make Mind stronger and that's what the game is all about. 

Kindly re-read my post carefully and tell me which part you don't understand. We should try helping if we want to learn. No good poking. I have no interest in swinging to and fro.  "swinging"  isn't gurmat

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

He has no idea what the spiritual context of the shabad he quoted is and his interpretation is closed book.

Please elaborate if you like to  discuss it.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Dhunda is the one who is misconstruing the shabad  and implying that it says "you wear and keep red in gristi Jeevan"  This is baloney. The shabad is NOT talking about maya.  Do

At  what time frame ?

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Respect the rules. Learn to discipline yourself.   Red is the heaviest color in maya. It's the most vibrant color coming from white light.  I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya. End result will make Mind stronger and that's what the game is all about. 

Excellent stuff.

There are at least two Puratan Rehatnamas which prohibits a Sikh from wearing red.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 10/5/2018 at 11:43 AM, DeNiro said:

If your rehatnama says so, then stick to it. Stay away from red. Respect the rules. Learn to discipline yourself.   Red is the heaviest color in maya. It's the most vibrant color coming from white light.  I don't see anything wrong with disciplining yourself to stay away from something in maya. End result will make Mind stronger and that's what the game is all about. 

Gurbani doesn't say 

I don't know where all the above stuff coming fron but definately SGGS does not subscribe this theory.

Regarding Rehatamas  again you should be bear in mind what ever is related to sikh code of conduct it  is subjected to principles of SGGS .It has to be verified and authenticated by SGGS.

Their are many Rehatamas available and many of them are contradictory.

So to my knowledge whatever is related  to Colors SGGS does not discriminate between colors.If their is any mentioned of it do let me know.

Four Colors as mentioned is related to taksali belief and not Gurmat belief.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

I don't know where all the above stuff coming fron but definately SGGS does not subscribe this theory.

Regarding Rehatamas  again you should be bear in mind what ever is related to sikh code of conduct it  is subjected to principles of SGGS .It has to be verified and authenticated by SGGS.

Their are many Rehatamas available and many of them are contradictory.

So to my knowledge whatever is related  to Colors SGGS does not discriminate between colors.If their is any mentioned of it do let me know.

Four Colors as mentioned is related to taksali belief and not Gurmat belief.

"You talkin' to me?"