Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

On 9/22/2018 at 10:44 AM, angy15 said:

Haha !! I feel petty  for you guys . So you mean to say that Bhai Gurdas,Bhai Mani Singh and all great sikhs were hypocrites .

I have never said the above anywhere. But you have. You have said that the pauri of Guru Nanak in Mecca and Baghdad are lies. Even the remembrance plaque of Guru Nanak Dev Jis visit to Baghdad backs up what Bhai Gurdas Ji wrote. I only see your hypocrisy. Or arrogance. Or possibly ignorance?

What is your stand on Bah

43 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

I have never said the above anywhere. But you have. You have said that the pauri of Guru Nanak in Mecca and Baghdad are lies. Even the remembrance plaque of Guru Nanak Dev Jis visit to Baghdad backs up what Bhai Gurdas Ji wrote. I only see your hypocrisy. Or arrogance. Or possibly ignorance?

I have said this pauri might be corrupted . Read carefully .Why do you think this miracle was done.

51 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Why sadly? Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Nirmala. Guru Sahib performed miracles time and time again. Its not anybody elses fault that you are degrading the Gurus out of sheer arrogance laced your dhadris ignorance.

That is your believe you coming from  sanatan  dharma

55 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

N

Sikhi way of life is not idea-based. Ideas are just that. Ideas.

You talk about arrogance yet state that the Gurus have based Gurmat on their ideas. Yet Gurbani states that "Whatever has come to me through the Lord, I state it to you O Lalo."  Gurmat is a divine-ordained way of life centered on faith in the Guru. I dont know what honour you perceive yourself to have when you are telling lies about the  Gurus, distorting Gurbani etc.

You call it a privilege to follow what Guru Nanak Dev Ji taught yet omit the Guru's name to translate Guru Ji's words. 

You even dont acknowleded SRM  nor you believe in EK single rehat maraiyda  you belong to snatam Hindu dharam

7 minutes ago, angy15 said:

I have said this pauri might be corrupted . Read carefully .Why do you think this miracle was done.

Because I beleive that Bhai Gurdas is not a liar.

6 minutes ago, angy15 said:

You have sacrificed your lifetime  practising Hindhu rituals.

That's not a problem. There are many aspects of Gurmat and Hindu religion that overlap.

4 minutes ago, angy15 said:

That is your believe you coming from  sanatan  dharma

Based on Gurmat. Are Dhadris view based on Gurmat? I think its been clearly established that they are not. That means yours aren't either.

1 minute ago, angy15 said:

You even dont acknowleded SRM  nor you believe in EK single rehat maraiyda  you belong to snatam Hindu dharam

What does the SRM say about Bhai Gurdas Vaaran. You don't beleive in the SRM either. Neither does ghaghri.

On 6/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, angy15 said:

The dera heads including Taksali heads have police and their individual protections and they kneel down on in front  of ministers .

No Taksali head has police protection or kneels down before ministers. Guess what your next trick will be after reading this!

On 6/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, angy15 said:

Instead of Pseudo Hindus we have  Pseudo Sikhs like you 

ਗਜ ਸਾਢੇ ਤੈ ਤੈ ਧੋਤੀਆ ਤਿਹਰੇ ਪਾਇਨਿ ਤਗ ॥

Gaj Saadtae Thai Thai Dhhotheeaa Thiharae Paaein Thag ||

They wear three-and-half-yard long loin-cloths and triple-wound sacred threads.

ਗਲੀ ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਜਪਮਾਲੀਆ ਲੋਟੇ ਹਥਿ ਨਿਬਗ ॥

Galee Jinhaa Japamaaleeaa Lottae Hathh Nibag ||

They have rosaries around their necks, and they carry glittering jugs in their hands.

ਓਇ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਸੰਤ ਨ ਆਖੀਅਹਿ ਬਾਨਾਰਸਿ ਕੇ ਠਗ ॥੧॥

Oue Har Kae Santh N Aakheeahi Baanaaras Kae Thag ||1||

They are not called Saints of the Lord – they are thugs of Benares. ||1||

Dhunda uses this shabad as saying that using a mala (rosary) is anti-Gurmat. See how he distorts the message to try and get people away from Naam Simran? The shabad has nothing to do with an actual mala. It is more to do with those wearing the garb of a religious person yet acting otherwise.

It is a glaring example of how these parasite missionaries are trying to change the focus of Gurmat into manmat.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:35 AM, angy15 said:

As mentioned earlier there are two school of thoughts emerging

1. Sampardias based on traditional interpretation.

2. Sikh Missionary   based on Prof Sahib Singh and other modern scholars.

The missionary cockroach don't even follow Prof Sahib Singh. Neither does cockroach ghagri. ghagri said that "births and deaths are all done in the mind" when he was trying to give explanation of " ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ ਜੋ ਲਛਮੀ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਐਸੀ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਜੇ ਮਰੈ ॥ " shabad in SGGS. Ghaghri said that this " ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ " is in the mind. Whereas Prof Sahib Singh says :

ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ ਜੋ ਲਛਮੀ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਐਸੀ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਜੇ ਮਰੈ  

ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ = ਅੰਤ ਦੇ ਵੇਲੇ, ਮਰਨ ਸਮੇਂ। ਲਛਮੀ = ਮਾਇਆ, ਧਨ। ਸਿਮਰੈ = ਚੇਤੇ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ।
ਜੋ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਮਰਨ ਵੇਲੇ ਧਨ-ਪਦਾਰਥ ਚੇਤੇ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਇਸੇ ਸੋਚ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਮਰ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ,

The meaning of this shabad is very clear but even ghaghri remains confused about it. Ghagri wants other people to be fooled into thinking that we only have 1 life and thats it. Ghagghri rejects reincarnation because it is as our great scholar "Mr healthy debate Angy" says "Brahmanism". If the Brahmans beleive it then it is an allergy to them.

We only have one type of death. That is a physical death where the body dies. The soul cannot die as it is atma. Here again ghagri chele are supporting their cult leader over Gurbani.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, angy15 said:

@chatanga1. 

Veerji there is a very popular sakhi in life og Guru Har Krishan ji life. 

Pundit Lal Chand’s meeting with Guru ji:
At Aurangzeb’s request, Guru Har Krishan traveled to Delhi. On his way to Delhi, Guru ji stayed at a place called Panjokhara. There lived a pundit Lal Chand, who was very proud of his caste and knowledge. He came to see the young Guru and asked sarcastically “It’s said that you sit on the Gur gaddi of Guru Nanak, but what do you know about Bhagavad Gita”? Guru ji smiled at Lal Chand’s request and asked for Chhajju Ram. Chhajju was an illiterate, mute and deaf, village water-carrier who was helping in the kitchen at that moment. Guru ji asked Chhajju to sit in front and explain to the pundit the gist of Bhagavad Gita. Guru ji touched Chhajju’s head with a stick (wand). Chhajju Ram recited Gita in front of all there. Lal Chand was ashamed and fell at the Guru’s feet.

Do you really believed this incident  happened as it is described ( magic stick)

For a start, try and tell the story properly.

Pandit Lal Chand saw Guru Sahib and a shanka arose in his mind on how can a 8 year old be a Guru? He asked the Guru that "your name is HariKrishan, are you HariKrishan," and Guru Sahib just smiled. Then Pandit asked can you do the arth of Bhagwat Gita, thinking that Guru Sahib wouldn't be able to do it and Pandit would expose him. Guru Sahib replied that never mind me, you find anyone you want and I will get them to do katha of Bhagwat Gita. Pandit Lal Chand came across a mute, illiterate called Chajju and thought this would embarrass Guru Sahib further so he took him to Guru Sahib.

Guru Sahib placed his stickon Chaju's head and Chajju began to do arths of Gita that Pandit Ji had never heard. Then Pandit realised his mistake and accepted Guru Sahib as his own Guru.

Only parasite missionarys saw this as a magic stick story. The essence of the story was to break the Pandits hankar by showing that for all his knowledge he still truly had no knowledge ! The Pandit thought that children were incapable of anything, which is surprising as Krishna in his infancy killed many rakhsas. Now this pandit became a Gursikh after this episode. Contrast this with the missionaries who STILL continue to defame the Gurus and Gurbani.

On 6/14/2018 at 5:07 AM, angy15 said:

Only Miricale as per Gurbani is 

Satgur sabad ujaaro deepaa,
binsio andhkaar tih mandar ratan kothree khulhee anoopaa. SGGS, M5, Pg 821.

Through the lamp of the Guru’s word, where the light of wisdom is lit, the beautiful
chamber of virtues likened to jewels is opened and the darkness of ignorance is dispelled from that body.

Is that the only miracle in Gurbani:

ਗੰਗ ਗੁਸਾਇਨਿ ਗਹਿਰ ਗੰਭੀਰ ॥
ਜੰਜੀਰ ਬਾਂਧਿ ਕਰਿ ਖਰੇ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੧॥
ਮਨੁ ਨ ਡਿਗੈ ਤਨੁ ਕਾਹੇ ਕਉ ਡਰਾਇ ॥
ਚਰਨ ਕਮਲ ਚਿਤੁ ਰਹਿਓ ਸਮਾਇ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਗੰਗਾ ਕੀ ਲਹਰਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਟੁਟੀ ਜੰਜੀਰ ॥
ਮ੍ਰਿਗਛਾਲਾ ਪਰ ਬੈਠੇ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੨॥
ਕਹਿ ਕੰਬੀਰ ਕੋਊ ਸੰਗ ਨ ਸਾਥ ॥
ਜਲ ਥਲ ਰਾਖਨ ਹੈ ਰਘੁਨਾਥ ॥੩॥੧੦॥੧੮॥

Was this not a miracle in Gurbani? Or is Guru Sahib lying and your parasite professors telling the truth?
ਹਰਿ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਭਗਤ ਉਪਾਇਆ ਪੈਜ ਰਖਦਾ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥
ਹਰਣਾਖਸੁ ਦੁਸਟੁ ਹਰਿ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਹਲਾਦੁ ਤਰਾਇਆ ॥
On 6/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, angy15 said:

Certainly not with a magic stick as described in various sakhees .The actual sakhee is Chajju ram was  from lower castes who were forbidden to read and learn.But Guru Nanak’s open door policy to everyone helped these mythical lower caste groups to get knowledgeable by following Guru’s teachings.they were no longer deaf and mute in the society.Inserting Magic band and putting on his head this is Brahmanism stuff.

Bhai Mardana was also from the lower castes but no-one in Sikh history has ever refered to him as mute or deaf.

On 6/13/2018 at 4:10 AM, angy15 said:

Well I guess this forum is not quite open to healthy debates and opinion  

It is, but the person themself has to be of healthy mind. Not a parastic one.

14 hours ago, angy15 said:

What a dumb question you have asked.Gurbani is never written on assumptions which otherwise in further will be proven  wrong.

This isn't dumb, the reason you think its dumb is because you're mind is closed. You want to talk logic but you refuse to actually engage in a logical debate. 

If we assume for your sake of argument  that gurbani says Earth is flat and science proofs earth is round.offcourse any wise man will Believe gurbani is wrong.

I'm not asking what a wise man will do. I'm asking what you'll say oh Great Wife of Dhandriwala, So am I to take you'll side with science over Gurbani?

So you have drifted away from Miracles to rehat and its presence in SGGS.You have not answered the shabads which mentions rejecting these miracles.

I answered them, the reason you can't swallow it is simple. You read the first tukh and started dancing like a monkey, if you read ahead you'd realise its critisizing those who use their powers to wow the world, Gain influence and following.  You started the debate about Rehit. So I carried it on. 

I now you pujari are always nervous to discuss shabads from the gurbani.What you are doing is discussing something which is not mentioned in Gurbani .Your desperation to for the proof says it

all.

Where am I nervous, I openly showed you where the Shabad's meaning is. You called Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan as corrupted, you're the one implying the scribe of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's first saroop is a liar, not me. You wanted evidence and I pointed it out, the sakhi is in every single sikh historical source out there, the original varan are also present in the reference library, we have them in their first form and they exist there. The only person getting nervous is you, you've openly insulted a Gursikh who was a contemporary of Guru Ji. That alone speaks volumes of your own arrogance.

Verses like these in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji explain it all — that our Guru ji is all embracing. All are equal in his eyes. Our own deeds and spiritual  values define whether we are a loving human being or not .

We know that Sikhi is for the within and that Sikhi has elements for the external as well. The context now is to affirm that in Sikhi what is within is more important than the external appearance.  So lets look  more Gurbani verses for guidance.

contradiction after contradiction from you. The Khalsa rehit as you just admitted isn't from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji so it must be rejected. There's no tukh that tells sikhs to keep kesh or take amrit, as you've just shown. The bolded alone shows that, if being Sikh is all about the internal more than external then Rehit wouldn't be important at all as Internal is all one needs. Guru Ji would never have told sikhs to keep Kesh then. BY this stupid logic then Kesh isn't important at all, infact its possible to be a fully fledged Brahmgyani without keeping Kesh or rehit as you're so putting it

Here Guru Ji even criticises those who keep long hair.

ਮੂੰਡੁ ਮੁਡਾਇ ਜਟਾ ਸਿਖ ਬਾਧੀ ਮੋਨਿ ਰਹੈ ਅਭਿਮਾਨਾ ॥ 

Yes there is Khalsa rehat which  outside the Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Sikhs accept it .It  might not be acceptable to Hindus and Muslim but still they want to follow the message of SGGS.

So this is the reason rehat is not mentioned because it will take away the universal essence and will be limited to sikhs only.

more crap from Dhadariwala's wife I see. There's instructions to Sikhs in there, about what to do. How to live. The whole crap about "universal" message will only work so far, but the fact remains it tells Sikhs how to live (Gur ka Sikh jo akavaye), yet Kesh isn't mentioned there. You're arguing that its so Hindus and Muslims dont get their feelings hurt? what an absolutely stupid notion. Hindus worship Devs yet the Devs are criticised, muslims bow to mecca and that is criticised. Yet suddenly when Guru Ji was gonna put down rehit for Sikhs he didn't because what? He didn;t want to alienate the muslims and the hindus? after criticising so many of their rituals and beliefs?

Also please show me the historical text telling Sikhs to keep Kesh and follow rehit then. 

So   message is clear  if vichaar of the shabad is not done than bowing in front is merely a idol worship .

More nonsense. You'll cry here about how Hindus don't do veechar of their shabads and just bash their heads on mandir floors. Vaishnatives read the Gita and then bow to idols of Lord Sri Krishna, by your logic that is also not idol worship. a Shivaite that worships a shivling and reads the Shiv Purana isn't doing idol worship. Like it or not but you're digging yourself into a hole, you can't say that if you don't have the feelings then it's idol worship or the veechar. If you're doing Veechar of Shabad then you'll find God in you, no need to do Metha Tekh to anything. That's the missionary view on this. 

Only shows where your belief is coming from  A Typical banarasi Pujari reply  you have given. If at all was to prove a point he would have done it  through vichar and bibek buddhi and Not by showing karamat .Go and read Sidh Ghosht and educate yourself .

You don't even believe that everything happens in Akaal Purkh's hukam so what can I say about  your Buddhi? Sidh Ghost is a part of my nitnem, im more familiar with it than you are, the opening Pauris of Japji Sahib seem to be a mystery to you as Guru Ji flat out says that "ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥ ". Trust me., the fact that you'll tear into Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan and call him a liar is a sign you have no respect for Ucha Gursikhs like him and think you're sarb gyani on Gurmat.

It would be better you  discuss in regards to Topic of Discussion which is Dhandrianwala Vs Akauthi Taksali . i am not intereseted to discuss my personnel sadhana with you .

No but you have all the time in the world to argue and call Bhai Gurdas Ji a liar. 

Anyways back to my thought experiment. I don't want any "a wise man would do this" or "muh science" nonsense. Cut the crap and get to the point. If Gurbani said the world is flat but science said the world is round, who are YOU going to side with? Your answer will tell the entire sangat what kind of "sikh" you are.

@chatanga1

ਅਪਨੇ ਭਗਤ ਪਰਿ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ॥ ਗਰੁੜ ਚੜ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਆਏ ਗੋਪਾਲ ॥੧੬॥ ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਧਰਣਿ ਇਕੋਡੀ ਕਰਉ ॥ ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਲੇ ਕਰਿ ਊਪਰਿ ਧਰਉ ॥੧੭॥ ਕਹਹਿ ਤ ਮੁਈ ਗਊ ਦੇਉ ਜੀਆਇ ॥ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ਦੇਖੈ ਪਤੀਆਇ ॥੧੮॥ ਨਾਮਾ ਪ੍ਰਣਵੈ ਸੇਲ ਮਸੇਲ ॥ ਗਊ ਦੁਹਾਈ ਬਛਰਾ ਮੇਲਿ ॥੧੯॥ ਦੂਧਹਿ ਦੁਹਿ ਜਬ ਮਟੁਕੀ ਭਰੀ ॥ ਲੇ ਬਾਦਿਸਾਹ ਕੇ ਆਗੇ ਧਰੀ ॥੨੦॥ 

Isn't it ironic. This entire Sakhi of a deadcow being Brought to life by Nirankar Ji for Bhagat Naamdev Ji is within Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Dhandriawala's wife is clearly the king in this 

On 6/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, angy15 said:

Certainly not with a magic stick as described in various sakhees .The actual sakhee is Chajju ram was  from lower castes who were forbidden to read and learn.But Guru Nanak’s open door policy to everyone helped these mythical lower caste groups to get knowledgeable by following Guru’s teachings.they were no longer deaf and mute in the society.Inserting Magic band and putting on his head this is Brahmanism stuff.

In the above video, Sant Gurbachan Singh tells us the differing version of how Guru Sahib got Chajjuu to do arth. Kavi Santolkh Singh version says Guru Sahib did it with his pavitar nazar, and the stick version is recorded by Giani Gian Singh.

46 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

In the above video, Sant Gurbachan Singh tells us the differing version of how Guru Sahib got Chajjuu to do arth. Kavi Santolkh Singh version says Guru Sahib did it with his pavitar nazar, and the stick version is recorded by Giani Gian Singh.

Yes  now it's been used by Harry Potter.

So by all chatarangahas  efforts it surely proven that  sikhism  is all abt street magic's tricks .even surpassing hindus

Well done shriman 10008 sant  chatarangahas street magician.

images.jpeg

12 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Everyone is welcome to use and learn from it. But not everyone will be able to learn from it. That includes Harry Potter and ghaghriwala/missionary parasites.

The only effort on my part was to read and understand Gurbani. 

Little goat you have nothing to offer .all you are doing repackaging hindu philosophy and offering to the world.

For you Guru Nanak saying is not important but self created  mystical sayings of your godman is more important.

Every page of your sampridayas,nirmalad  literature is stuffed with vedantic rott.

You have reduced SGGS to mantra chanting manual the fifth Vedas.

This is what you have offered.

14 hours ago, Reader said:

Trust me., the fact that you'll tear into Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan and call him a liar is a sign you have no respect for Ucha Gursikhs like him and think you're sarb gyani on Gurmat.

You are for sure frustrated writing so much crab.

I never said he is a liar.i said  some his vaaran might be corrupted by your fellow nirmalas .

As an institution it was taksali who should have been forefront in spreading teaching of gurmat.but they have failed all know they are just bunch of mafias on contract of  political fools and carrying out killing (remember shabil stall) and removing turbans

By Guru grace  the role and responsibilities of teaching gurmat is done by missionaries and they are doing great service to the community

BTW Mr Reader when did you last time did a havan at your place.

If you want I will give u  a discount offer.my friend is a ex student of taksali institutw very proficient in doing havan which he learned.

3 hours ago, angy15 said:

I never said he is a liar.i said  some his vaaran might be corrupted by your fellow nirmalas .

Brother Sikhs, this is the parasitic thought that is claiming Sikhs of low intelligence. Don’t base your faith on “might be’s“. That’s is very slippery slope to nowhere. 

Have more faith in Guru Sahib. Read and understand Gurbani for yourselves. Recognise where people are leading you astray whether it it people who translate Gurbani and omit the name “Nanak” so they can twist the message or simply people like ghagri who say that kudrat is God whereas Gurbani says kudrat is created by God.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

This Nav deep is the same Nav deep who had affair with a married man and destroyed his family just so she could get permanent residency in the UK. She got pregnant by that man before he was divorced and married her.

Wow veer ji i didn't know this i thought she looked like a gursikh bibi. Well apperances can be decieving.

10 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Wow veer ji i didn't know this i thought she looked like a gursikh bibi. Well apperances can be decieving.

I know. look at ghaghri. His colourful gay costumes and all that. Some people are deceived by it, but not those who know a thing or two about Gurbani.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

I know. look at ghaghri. His colourful gay costumes and all that. Some people are deceived by it, but not those who know a thing or two about Gurbani.

Veer ji you are 100% right i myself don't listen or follow him either as i am usually very picky on who i want to listen to.

His junior side kick NKJ is a 100% carbon replicant copy of him and recently their has been social media reports of him as well that were quite shocking to hear.

8 hours ago, angy15 said:

You are for sure frustrated writing so much crab.

Funny because I don't feel frustrated. Trust me, there are far harder people to refute. Missionaries refute themselves like you. Why do you refuse to answer my question. I asked you if Sciences says the world is round but Gurbani said the world is flat, who would you side with?

Who said I was a nirmala? I certainly didn't. Funny how you argue that they MIGHT be corrupted, you have no proof they are. You argued that miracles were against hukam, failed at that as there are verses in bani and the Varan from Bhai Gurdas Ji that refute your statement. You want to argue corruption, well the originals are there and they contain them. So no corruption there. 

As an institution it was taksali who should have been forefront in spreading teaching of gurmat.but they have failed all know they are just bunch of mafias on contract of  political fools and carrying out killing (remember shabil stall) and removing turbans

and missionaries stand on stage and treat Guru Nanak Dev Ji as some ordinary person. Taksal was also the one that defended Harmandir Sahib, where were you and your missionary buddies? The same organisation you're dissing gave their heads for the panth. Your husband Dhandriwala wet himself at the sound of a bullets. The Original Taksalis fought in a rain of them. 

By Guru grace  the role and responsibilities of teaching gurmat is done by missionaries and they are doing great service to the community

You mean by picking and choosing what they want to believe? The same people you're in bed with wanted to take out Bhagat bani from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because it offended them. The only service missionaries are doing is constantly finding new things to get offended over. 

BTW Mr Reader when did you last time did a havan at your place.

It's been a while but navratri is here, so @chatanga1 and I were gonna do one for Adi Shakti, brother @DeNiro is also welcome.  Jai Maa Chandika. Jai Maa Kalika.

my friend 

how do you not believe in miracles? That alone is a miracle. Akaal Purkh worked a miracle for you by actually giving you friends. 

ex student of taksali institutw very proficient in doing havan which he learned.

This might come as a shock to you, since you spend most of your time kissing Dhandriwala's urine covered feet, but Taksal don't conduct Havan. You're thinking of a whole different school. Either your friend is more dim than you, or you're lying. But with you, I'd bet it was a bit of both. 

For you Guru Nanak saying is not important but self created  mystical sayings of your godman is more important.

You heard it from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Kabir Ji's chains broke and he floated, Akaal Purkh manifested for Bhagat Namdev Ji when he tried to give milk to a moorti, Akaal Purkh brought a dead cow back, I could go on as there's name after name of Karamats being done for Waheguru's bhagats, mentioned in Gurbani itself. 

Every page of your sampridayas,nirmalad  literature is stuffed with vedantic rott.

Funny cuz one of the first things the Vedas says is what Gurbani says about Brahman. If you guys hate their literature so much, find us sources that match your views. IF your sikkhi is true they will exist, but nah. What you'll do is, go through everything. Take out what you hate, change things and then present a new story, devised from....nothing. 

You have reduced SGGS to mantra chanting manual the fifth Vedas.

You guys don't even believe in it fully. Your missionary friends have argued that Bhagat Bani should be taken out, Gurbani instills warrior spirit. Where was your husband's khalsa spirit when he defecated and hid himself like a coward.