Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

22 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

This guy if he is using bad language against this woman i

Shame on you fool talibani what do you  mean by "if he is using bad language."Listen to the video.

No respect for women.

22 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

just as bad as ghaghriwala using bad language against SGGS

Please provide the proof where Dhandariwal used bad language against SGGS.

13 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

ਜਲ ਕੈ ਮਜਨਿ ਜੇ ਗਤਿ ਹੋਵੈ ਨਿਤ ਨਿਤ ਮੇਂਡੁਕ ਨਾਵਹਿ ॥

ਜੈਸੇ ਮੇਂਡੁਕ ਤੈਸੇ ਓਇ ਨਰ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਜੋਨੀ ਆਵਹਿ ॥੨॥

Look at the words used before "ਗਤਿ" and that will give you the gist of what "ਗਤਿ " means here.

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

Not sure about that. Gurbani is very deep and versatile. The shabad could be talking about intelligence too. After all, the word ਗਤਿ also means speed.

It is deep, but in the above 2 lines it is very apparent why Gurbani is saying.

Perhaps you could share any gurbani pangtis which mention speed. I have looked at Mahan Kosh but couldn't find this word representing speed.

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

If Dhadri says that ਗਤਿ does not mean salvation, then he is definitely mistaken.

Its clear in the video. Ghaghri is saying it means speed.

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

So, he is basically saying that a greedy person does not become a dog physically (in his next life form), but behaves like a dog and then comes back again as a human in his next birth?

Kind of but that next life form in still in his human body.

ie today I, chatanga am having an attack of greed. Suddenly my jooni as a human has died and I have become a dog. Then when my period of greed is over, I have been reborn back as chatanga.  These fools think that that is reincarnation. To these its all in the mind. Nowhere does gurbani support this.

4 hours ago, angy15 said:

I think you don' t understand evolution.

Evolution says that we came from monkeys.

Although Rocks are composed of minerals and are inanimate  but the same minerals were building block  of primitive life  which ultimately give rise to life(animates) it is scientifically proven too. and it doen't happen randomly ,it takes millions of year .

So why are there still monkeys today? Why are these rocks still rocks today? Why haven't they evolved over the millions of years.

I will tell you why...

Excerpt from Writers book.

What? You mean not from SGGS ?

Günter Wächtershäuser expert in chemistry proposed

"proposed."

instead, Wächtershäuser imagined

"imagined"

You want us to base gurbani on some scientists proposal and imagination?

You can. Leave us Sikhs to follow the Guru.

How amazing our Guruji were far ahead of his time.He was truley a Natural  Philosopher and scientist too .

ਪਾਤਾਲਾ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਲਖ ਆਗਾਸਾ ਆਗਾਸ ॥

Your scientists are still trying to get their heads round this line. 

9 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

So why are there still monkeys today? Why are these rocks still rocks today? Why haven't they evolved over the millions of years.

I will tell you why...

Read any introductory book on biology you will get to know.

Its far better then you  hindi theory of rebirths and incarnations.

32 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Read any introductory book on biology you will get to know.

Its far better then you  hindi theory of rebirths and incarnations.

Why ? SGGS can tell us more about reincarnation than any science book can. Science denies the existence of Waheguru.

25 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Sorry your wrong assumption its other way around.Guruji already said many years from now  what scientist are now finding

So why are you trying to prove SGGS by using scientists proposals and imaginations? Why not just have faith in the Guru? The fact that you need to rely on some scientist to try to understand what SGGS is a backward step. It should be the other way around. But that is only if you have faith in Gurbani. Sadly your faith in darshan rogi and ghaghri is greater.

51 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

So why are you trying to prove SGGS by using scientists proposals and imaginations?

Again its other way around  SGGS has already proved what scientist  proved long after

51 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

The fact that you need to rely on some scientist to try to understand what SGGS is a backward step

Your mind seems to be stuck in a loop.

You seems to believe c Science first then Gurbani but again its other way Gurbani first Science later .

BTW Why do you bother abt Science and Gurbani .it seems itsout of your intellect  domain.You better be worried abt your next incarnation .

One more thing  would like to know from you since you are well versed in this Hindu incarnation theory what does one become in his next birth who slaughters animals in Gurudwaras  as a ritual ?

43 minutes ago, angy15 said:

Again its other way around  SGGS has already proved what scientist  proved long after

So again I'm asking why did you bring science and scientists into the discussion to try and prove Gurbani? It wasn't me that did. It was you.

Your mind seems to be stuck in a loop. 

You seems to believe c Science first then Gurbani but again its other way Gurbani first Science later .

No, I have made it clear that Gurbani is first and foremost. You used some imagination of a scientist to try and tell us a story about rocks.

BTW Why do you bother abt Science and Gurbani .it seems itsout of your intellect  domain.

I don't bother about science. Its in your intellect which is why you tried to use it here as some kind of weapon until it fell flat on it's face.

8 hours ago, angy15 said:

Jai Shri RAM ,RSS- TAKSALI BHAI BHAI.

So Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was an RSS agent? Jesus Christ. You really are stupid.

11 hours ago, angy15 said:

Mr reader I have already answered it go look for it.

So I'm guessing you're the "wise man" you answered for. Well thank you, because you've subsequently shown you're more loyal to science than Gurbani. You'll turn against Gurbani if it contradicts science, thank you for showing everyone on this forum you're nothing more than a humanist rather than a sikh. Gurbani mentions multiple times how the only way to live is to have 100% faith in Guru Ji (Gurbani) yet you can't even muster that if sciences finds something Gurbani says is wrong. Thank you for showing everyone here that you'll put sciences are your Guru and not Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Their is no link of above question with ek sikh Rehat Mariyada u r just ignoring my question

Firstly you started this, you started talking about how miracles were "unnatural" and how they contradict nature. Then when that route failed as Gurbani said multiple times that miracles do occur, you started going on about 1 rehit maryada, where is that rehit marayda from? find me the historical document it comes from. Find me a historical source that says the sikh panth was always meant to have 1 maryada. 

I don't want to discuss with fake Sikhs who are not in favour of Ek Sikh Rehat Mariyada. U celebrate ur version of Sikhi.

The same people who promote your rehit also said Homosexuality is unnatural, so tell me stupid one. Why is something unnatural occurring all over nature? do you go up to your gay friends and says "hey guys, you're unnatural" You love to toot science but the people who made the rehit had about as much scientific gyan as Dhandriwala has courage when confronted with bullets, which is next to nothing.

I think you don' t understand evolution.

I think you don't understand it, given the drivel you posted next.

Although Rocks are composed of minerals and are inanimate  but the same minerals were building block  of primitive life  which ultimately give rise to life(animates) it is scientifically proven too. and it doen't happen randomly ,it takes millions of year .

bullshit, crack open a basic biology book. Evolution is totally random. Technically evolution starts from single cell organisms as that's when they're technically alive, before that they're just atoms and compounds, which aren't alive. 

Günter Wächtershäuser expert in chemistry proposed that the first organisms were drastically different from anything we know. They were not made of cells. They did not have enzymes, DNA or RNA.instead, Wächtershäuser imagined a flow of hot water streaming out of a volcano. The water was rich in volcanic gases like ammonia, and held traces of minerals from the volcano's heart.

So they weren't life, they don't fall into the scientific definition of life at all. They weren't single cell organism, by this logic evolution of man started when the big bang originally happened. Life begins from single cell organisms, before that, they're not considered life. According to science therefore, Life begins then. Not before, as before its nothing more than chemical reactions happening.

10 hours ago, angy15 said:

How amazing our Guruji were far ahead of his time.He was truley a Natural  Philosopher and scientist too .

You mean like how every single christian and muslim makes the same claims about science. You guys and them are just hilarious, one minute gurbani is poetry, the next minute its about evolution. Pick one and stick to it. 

Let's see how muslims say the same thing.

Notice how everyone says the same things, yet no one can prove it? Why should your word be better than theirs. Look how Lord Krishna describes the theory of relativity to Lord Brahma! clearly he was a true scientist through and through.

15 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Perhaps you could share any gurbani pangtis which mention speed. I have looked at Mahan Kosh but couldn't find this word representing speed.

This is the way the word (in Devangiri script) is given in Mahan Kosh (गति). If you check the Hindi dictionary, one of the meanings of that word is speed.

Daas will try to find a verse, where it means speed. Please give me sometime.

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

ie today I, chatanga am having an attack of greed. Suddenly my jooni as a human has died and I have become a dog. Then when my period of greed is over, I have been reborn back as chatanga.  These fools think that that is reincarnation. To these its all in the mind. Nowhere does gurbani support this.

I understand. So they are rejecting the traditional view of reincarnation.

Well, Gurbani does support that a person (in his current life time) can acquire the characteristics of certain animals, but that does not mean that the same person cannot physically transform into those very same animals in his future life forms.

Same applies to the concept of a ghost. A person can display the characteristics of a ghost (behave like one) in his current life form and also potentially become one in his next life form.

Bhul chuk maaf

19 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

So again I'm asking why did you bring science and scientists into the discussion to try and prove Gurbani? It wasn't me that did. It was you.

Are you dumb A**.I never proved Gurbani through science.i said Gurbani had already  mentioned abt evolution theory  and same theory science has discovered later .

i am not replying to your nousence annymore. You better worry abt ur next world little goat.

6 hours ago, angy15 said:

Are you dumb A**.I never proved Gurbani through science.i said Gurbani had already  mentioned abt evolution theory  and same theory science has discovered later 

You said early on if Gurbani said something Science didn't agree with, you'd side with science. You already made it clear you run everything through science, so science will always be superior to you than Gurbani. 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

You said early on if Gurbani said something Science didn't agree with, you'd side with science. You already made it clear you run everything through science, so science will always be superior to you than Gurbani. 

You are the dumbest person on this planet in  the 21st century who believes that earth  is flat and not round and you also believe that Sun revolves around the earth . Which primitive tribe you belong to dude? You HAte Science.Your religious thinking is backward.