Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

1 hour ago, Reader said:

You said early on if Gurbani said something Science didn't agree with, you'd side with science. You already made it clear you run everything through science, so science will always be superior to you than Gurbani. 

Dont twist the question you bigot .You asked a hypothetical question that if Gurbani says earth is flat and Science proves it round in todays time whom you side with .What do you think a wise educated person answers will be?

Problem with you is ur  whole mind and intellect is  conditioned with ritualistic and mythical sakhis  .You dont live in this world HERE and NOW  .All you are worried what will you be in the next world.

2 hours ago, Reader said:

You said early on if Gurbani said something Science didn't agree with, you'd side with science. You already made it clear you run everything through science, so science will always be superior to you than Gurbani. 

You are right. ghaghri says it is a time of science and logic. So these cult followers will follow that. Even if it means disregarding SGGS.

Notice how the cult follower evaded replying to this earlier post.

On 10/10/2018 at 7:47 AM, chatanga1 said:

E66DE59B-D018-4896-9375-B9DE02036B7C.thumb.jpeg.c9535caa171a687448b2593f5dd80355.jpeg

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

Dont twist the question you bigot .

I didn't twist you, you answered it..

You asked a hypothetical question that if Gurbani says earth is flat and Science proves it round in todays time whom you side with .What do you think a wise educated person answers will be?

I'm not asking you as an educated person, I'm asking you as a Sikh. A true sikh would believe in Gurbani 100%, Gurbani says this. Yet you choose to side with science and are willing to even let the notion that Gurbani is wrong creep into your mind. 

IF Gurbani said the world is flat, you would side with science by your own admission. Yet as Gurbani says,a Sikh would trust his Guru over anything else. 

Problem with you is ur  whole mind and intellect is  conditioned with ritualistic and mythical sakhis 

Mythical sakhis? I posted ones that Guru Ji himself narrates in Gurbani. You still don't beleive it. Bhai Gurdas Ji's varan (the original copies are still with us) are corrupt according to you guys, you don't Suraj Prakash Granth, Panth Prakash, Bhai Mani Singh Ji's Janamsakhis, what do you guys like? other than your own arrogant stuff you conjure from thin air. You guys will bring down any historical Gurudwara with even a remote sakhi about a miracle because you start whining and complaining about "how could it have happened". You changed from Gurbani is Poetry to Gurbani is science on a whim. What a bunch of hypocrites.

You dont live in this world HERE and NOW

Funny because you guys have turned Sikhism into science with a divine hand. You've yet to refute any of the videos which show the Vedas and the Quran also make the same claims you do, Why are they wrong but you're right. The science world laughs at people like you, everyone does. 

All you are worried what will you be in the next world.

You guys don't even believe in a next world, so why are you butthurt over it. You want scientific proof for everything so find me the science on how a divine hand brought forth the universe.

1 hour ago, angy15 said:

You are the dumbest person on this planet in  the 21st century who believes that earth  is flat

I never said it was flat, where have I said it was flat?

ou also believe that Sun revolves around the earth

again find me the quote where i said that. 

Which primitive tribe you belong to dude? 

I don't know. But im definetely not from the same one as you and your husband Dhandriwala, seems like you guys only love talking big but when the big is bullets you wet yourselves and run. 

You HAte Science.

Where have I said that?

Your religious thinking is backward.

Science says religion is bogus. Make belief, so why are you religious. 

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

But does he deny it means salvation? If so, please do share that tidbit, so that his knowledge level can be exposed.

Yes the cult leader twists it because he does not beleive in salvation. So he is denying it is salvation by saying it is to do with brain speed.

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

This is the way the word (in Devangiri script) is given in Mahan Kosh (गति). If you check the Hindi dictionary, one of the meanings of that word is speed.

Daas will try to find a verse, where it means speed. Please give me sometime.

No. I will not give you any time. Do it now.

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

I understand. So they are rejecting the traditional view of reincarnation.

Well, Gurbani does support that a person (in his current life time) can acquire the characteristics of certain animals, but that does not mean that the same person cannot physically transform into those very same animals in his future life forms.

Same applies to the concept of a ghost. A person can display the characteristics of a ghost (behave like one) in his current life form and also potentially become one in his next life form.

I know it will be hard for a delicate person like yourself but i want you to unblock that angy thing. At least you can see what drivel he is spouting first hand.

10 hours ago, Reader said:

IF Gurbani said the world is flat, you would side with science by your own admission. Yet as Gurbani says,a Sikh would trust his Guru over anything else. 

My question is to you .So as a Sikh you will believe earth is flat because Gurbani said so .Correct

The other query

Why are you ignoring my question on your reincarantion ,What does one become in the next world who slaughters animal in the Gurudwara premises.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:28 PM, chatanga1 said:

So again I'm asking why did you bring science and scientists into the discussion to try and prove Gurbani? It wasn't me that did. It was you.

Look Little Goat you have twisted my discussion that I am trying to prove Gurbani through science which is false?Please show me where did I did it

I don't bother about science

Yes  I know person who believes earth is flat  and who believes that slaugtering animals in Gurudwaras  and impressing DhramRaj  will be a enlightened being   in his next birth .

No, I have made it clear that Gurbani is first and foremost. You used some imagination of a scientist to try and tell us a story about rocks.

Yes I agree Gurbani is first and Foremost .Well did you the read the second article which I posted along with this paragrapg. Every discovery in Science starts  can start with an imagination because the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

So to summarize

.1. Please show me where  i am using Science to prove Gurbani .

2. What does  your theory of incarnation believes abt a person  who slaughters  animals in a religious premises.

3. Why do you disagree that science cannot explain further  what  is believed to be true in SGGS in a scientific way.Do you believe SGGS and Science are in conflict ?

I am not going to further have  discussion with you until i get clarification on these points

12 hours ago, angy15 said:

My question is to you .So as a Sikh you will believe earth is flat because Gurbani said so .Correct

If the Guru ever said to me that the earth was flat, I would say "Satya" as in that is true. The Guru is all knowing and I will always trust his word over my own, I could be standing in daylight and if the Guru said "it is night" I would still say the same, You already demonstrated that if the Guru ever told you the world is flat you'd start bickering and screaming about science saying something different. That's the difference between you and people who have faith in bani. You have no faith, you just admitted you're willing to argue with the Guru if he ever said the world was flat. I don't know where you drag in the fact i've said the world is flat. I've never said it at all, I took a negative and said if it came from the mouth of Satguru Ji, would you believe it? 

That was the question I asked you, IF the Guru (Gurbani) ever said to you, directly...the world is flat. What would you say? going by your response you'd say "no its not" and then start arguing and trying to correct the Guru. Yes...you're that level of arrogance you'd try and correct someone that's described as all knowing. 

As a Sikh i couldn't care less about the shape of the earth, once again the point as flown over you head. I made a hypothetical situation where Gurbani and Science have said something opposite, i asked you which side you'd take. You choose science over bani. Google the word hypothetical, since its apparent you can't understand english.

Seeker should have blind faith in his GURU.But the  GURU should not be blind.

More contradictions, how do you know the Guru is blind? because science says so? do you even know how science works. Sciences works on the basis of the most plausible theory out there, there's no such thing as certainty, that's the first thing you learn in the scientific process. If the Guru ever said something, as a Sikh its our duty to agree to it because as Bani says the Guru is always right. If science says something opposite then for me the Guru's word will always outweigh it as Bani has said countless times the Guru's word is law and always right. 

Why are you ignoring my question on your reincarantion ,What does one become in the next world who slaughters animal in the Gurudwara premises.

They don't become anything in the "next world" what's the "next world" you keep harping on about in regards to reincarnation? do you even know how reincarnation works? clearly you don't.  

Also please provide a detailed mathematical proof on how God exists, please write it from scratch. You love to bring in science so let's do so. Don't copy and paste random bull, im sure with your scientific background you can manage one.

8 hours ago, angy15 said:

Someone  Quoted in this forum these guys have their own version of Sikhi .So true!!

Your version of Sikhi doesn't have a single shred of historical proof. You've demanded proof from others so please provide your proof, where are the records saying your sikhi=true sikhi. Do they even exist?

8 hours ago, angy15 said:

But there kind of Sikhi will not last long. Time will come only these 4-5 bunch of pujaris will be discussing among themselves.

You call everyone Pujaris who doesn't agree with you. If Sikhi follows the way you and your husband Dhandriwala are going, we'll have cowards who wet themselves at the first sign of conflict and run, like your husband did. 

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

Dhadri getting slammed by Bhai Jaswinder Singh jee (USA). This video will enlighten the viewers on how much scared he is of the Singhs.

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maf

Veer ji here is the mp4 of the track

Ghagghri hasn't said anything new about God being inside us. Gurbani says this again and again. But ghaghri is doesnt seem to realise that the sargun saroop of Waheguru (kudrat) is temporary and was created by God, and will be destroyed by God again.

Apart from that, this video is complete trash! ghaghri doesn't even make sense with some of the things he is saying. The guy is a moron!

The donkey says that people decide how many children to have. at 5.50 ish the donkey says "who's decision was this?" Yours. But some people have children without even planning for them. Some people can't have children even though they want them.

And you cult fan  boy angy want others to beleive this donkey?

Then the donkey ghaghri talks about vakhri kaum. The Hindus belalso beleive in same views of God as gurmat. Their texts says the same thing, only they have changed the focus of their faith from nirgun Waheguru to Sargun, so they worship the actual Sargun kudrat itself, animals, trees, rivers and idols. This is what donkey ghaghri wants Sikhs to do. Become idol worshippers.

Another thing the donkey ghaghri says is that man has to do it for himself. But how can those who are disabled, those who have no mental and/or physical capability, how can they?

angy, thanks for sharing this short video of donkey ghagri, because it has only reinforced his reputation as someone devoid of Gurmat and Gian.

cult leader ghagri talks about "man tu jot saroop hai" but read the next verse after this:

ਮਨ ਤੂੰ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਅਟਿਆ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਲਦਿਆ ਜਾਹਿ ॥

ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹਣੀ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਜੂਨੀ ਭਵਾਹਿ ॥

ਗਾਰਬਿ ਲਾਗਾ ਜਾਹਿ ਮੁਗਧ ਮਨ ਅੰਤਿ ਗਇਆ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਹੇ ॥

ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ ਤਿਸਨਾ ਰੋਗੁ ਲਗਾ ਬਿਰਥਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਗਵਾਵਹੇ ॥

ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਗਧ ਚੇਤਹਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਅਗੈ ਗਇਆ ਪਛੁਤਾਵਹੇ ॥

ਇਉ ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਮਨ ਤੂੰ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਅਟਿਆ ਗਾਰਬਿ ਲਦਿਆ ਜਾਵਹੇ ॥੬॥

ghagri doesn't even beleive this.

8 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

More and more people are waking up to donkey dhadris koor.

IMHO, we (Western Sikhs) have to be careful too. One violent incident (especially involving a shooting) can cause negative reputation for our community. We don't want the western world in general, to view us as people who will resort to violence over differences in opinion.

Bhul chuk maaf