Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

17 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Listen to this at 10:00 onwards he is now challenging bhog maryda for langar parshad. How can anyone accept this ?

I listened to that. You know the guy dhadrianwala is talking out of his backside like all other missionaries when they say "sada baba kehnda, ik baba kehnda, filane babbe kehnde..." If it was true then this dhadrianwala would have given a name. He claims to be fearless in gurmat parchar, yet he is too scared to name this baba.

PS i have never heard of any babbe say that bring food from your house and we will give it to Guru Sahib to eat.

Thats not what I asked. I wonder whether you really do read my posts.

I asked you about dhadrianwalas silence on darshan's new form of amrit, and dhadrianwala staying with darshan rogis supporters on his recent tour of america.

I'm wondering the same thing :)

ITs completely wrong , hence the post stating to stop such issues the judgement, we need a proper governing body with power. A few videos here and there , attacking him  etc.. probably wont stop him but ignite the fire even bigger.

We cant stop an individual supporting or following x,y,or z , sooner or later he will become his own enemy and fall .

How do you think this can be stopped ?

i asked you about dhadhrianwala and his silence on darshan rogi 's new panth, and also about his closeness with rogi's american supporters. You replied:

On 22/11/2017 at 1:31 PM, DSG said:

In my opinion , there is no governing body that has power or authority to stop issues such , as Gurudawara owned halls used to serve meat/alcohol , wrong preaching of Gurbani  etc..

Even though you have akaal takt , but we have right infrastructure but the wrong leaders , even then how can you enforce one to do the right thing ?

I think especially here in the UK , we need a proper governed body where if a Gurudwara or individual in a Gurudawara is doing wrong deeds they are summoned to court.

In the court full facts / evidence are provided to a panel who are well versed and practice Sikhi . Initial aim is to get them back on track based on the Sikh history , Gurbani . If they still fail to do the right thing , then necessary punishment is given i.e. community service , fixed penalty fines , jail sentences . So all the fake babeh , Sikhi bashers can be summoned to court if they don't follow Sikhi protocol.

Our Gurus set up a brilliant system only if we knew how to use it.

In the UK all gurudawaras have a charity status and have to abide by their rules. You submit to them your structure and all they do is make sure its done fairly , but have the power to summon individuals to court but don't really care if sikhi is being followed and practiced correctly and its the latter I think we need .

Whats is your opinion ?

Where have you mentioned either of these two people in the above post? And then you ask:

3 hours ago, DSG said:

I'm wondering the same thing :)

3 hours ago, DSG said:

ITs completely wrong ,

Well make it clear then what you are talking about. I am not asking you about any solutions you think you have. I am asking about this dhadrianwala guy who you seem to be very fond of.

Anyways now that you have brought yourself to say "It's very wrong" why do you keep supporting him when he is wrong on such a fundamental issue in the Panth? Rogi has undermined 300 of Amrit Sinchar and dhadrianwala is supporting him. That to me is much more dangerous at this time than having an ineffectual Akal Takht.

3 hours ago, DSG said:

We cant stop an individual supporting or following x,y,or z , sooner or later he will become his own enemy and fall .

Of course. We can't stop you supporting dhadrianwala but I hope that you come to your senses very soon!

3 hours ago, DSG said:

How do you think this can be stopped ?

At the moment theres only one way to deal with people like rogi. Just as the Panth has dealt with its own enemies in the past.

Well make it clear then what you are talking about. I am not asking you about any solutions you think you have. I am asking about this dhadrianwala guy who you seem to be very fond of.

boy !!! you are one angry dude bro ....... bash them on their heads be done with it :) is that better 

At the moment theres only one way to deal with people like rogi. Just as the Panth has dealt with its own enemies in the past.

What is that way ?

I try not to judge anyone bro.( i have millions of faults , who am i to judge ..no one )

Its not about supporting one or not  . He has some good and bad qualities.

One question for you , if you have "someone" doing good for many years  helped thousands of individuals , and recently he has made a turn and gone the opposite way. What do you do ?

Ex-communicate him from the panth ?

Make his name mud ?

beat him up ?

stop supporting him ?

OR

Try to have dialogue with him ?

Send him facts as what he was doing good and now what he  is doing  wrong ?

Do nothing leave him to his own devices ? 

I personally believe sikhi is about compassion , Guru maharaj says Sikhi sikhya gur vichar , lets do vichaar of the Gurus Shabad and learn. If none is the wiser then lets ask questions to those who are well educated in Sikhi , from the vichaar we can hopefully with Guru Maharaj jis kirpa take it on board and practice . If some are breaking the Kaum with false prichaar , then have dialogue with them . If they refuse to , then keep on trying until they do . 

Until we all follow the same rehyat maryda these things will keep on happening.

Some vichaar will become argumentative , but then we must learn to walk away and then come back to it.

If we feel so passionate about it , and dont want to damage the image of Sikhi by doing the wrong thing where Outsiders and even SIkhs are saying , who needs enemies when you got sikhs, they cant stop fighting amongst themselves. Sri Har mandir sahib , when the bafoons drew their Kirpans due to personal clashes between different parties , thats not right , that is in fact damaging Sikhi, breaking the Panth , stopping the youngsters taking Sikhi on board simply because we cant be mature enough to talk amicably.

If Ranjit Singh Dhandriawala is doing wrong preechar , then dont bash him on his head immediately , he will go defensive straight away . We have to be more diplomatic if i say to you Chatanga1 your an idot , got no clue , you will probably reply back with a similar comment whereas if i said Chatanga1 you are one smart dude ,and good points can you explain x,y,z  , you'll probably do that to the best of your ability.

Probably gone off course , but anyway enough said 

On 23/11/2017 at 7:07 PM, DSG said:

boy !!! you are one angry dude bro .

You not being angry about darshan rogi and dhadrianwala make me even more angry. :) But you are right. I am angry that a pygmy like darshan has pulled such a stunt. The repercussions on the Sikh Panth will be huge. You seem very oblivious to this or maybe its something you want?

What is that way ?

If you didn't work it out from the inference then just leave it there.

I try not to judge anyone bro

Nor do I. But darshan rogis kartoot and dhadrianwalas kartoot are definitely something that we can judge.

We have to be more diplomatic if i say to you Chatanga1 your an idot

Thats an opinion. just like I have an opinion of you. what rogi and dhadrianwala have done is FACT.  rogi will never enter into any dialogue nor willl dhadrianwala. they don't have the heart or courage to do so. Ajnala with about 12 Sikhs went to his narakdwar headquarters when there were thousands of his cult followers there yet cult leader dhadrianwala refused to see him.

On 23/11/2017 at 12:01 PM, chatanga1 said:

I listened to that. You know the guy dhadrianwala is talking out of his backside like all other missionaries when they say "sada baba kehnda, ik baba kehnda, filane babbe kehnde..." If it was true then this dhadrianwala would have given a name. He claims to be fearless in gurmat parchar, yet he is too scared to name this baba.

PS i have never heard of any babbe say that bring food from your house and we will give it to Guru Sahib to eat.

Yes you are right i agree. All he talks about is crap lies and is brainwashing innocent sangat who follow him

On 24/11/2017 at 7:19 PM, chatanga1 said:

Thats an opinion. just like I have an opinion of you. what rogi and dhadrianwala have done is FACT.  rogi will never enter into any dialogue nor willl dhadrianwala. they don't have the heart or courage to do so. Ajnala with about 12 Sikhs went to his narakdwar headquarters when there were thousands of his cult followers there yet cult leader dhadrianwala refused to see him.

Good one. These people always hide behind security of goi and are scared to be conforted by anyone

The repercussions on the Sikh Panth will be huge. You seem very oblivious to this or maybe its something you want?

I dont think you are reading my posts veer ji , why would i want something that is damaging Sikhi ?

Do you want Sikhs fighting "Sikhs" or would you want a system in place where someone falsely preaching Sikhi , is punished accordingly via proper methods.

We need to educate these people first have dialogue with them  ,we need to keep on knocking at their door however long it takes.

If they never enter into a dialogue , then doesnt that mean we need to change our system somehow . The fact that we dont have a solid leader , these things will keep on happening .

Nor do I. But darshan rogis kartoot and dhadrianwalas kartoot are definitely something that we can judge

Do we just judge and leave it their ?

2 hours ago, DSG said:

We need to educate these people first have dialogue with them  ,we need to keep on knocking at their door however long it takes.

This aproach didn't work work with the Bandai Khalsa.

It didn't work with the Naamdharis.

it didn't work with the Sant Nirankaris.

it didnt work with ashutosh, ram rahim and bhaniara.

it hasn't worked with darshan rogi, dhadrianwala rogi and other cult leaders.

This aproach didn't work work with the Bandai Khalsa.

It didn't work with the Naamdharis.

it didn't work with the Sant Nirankaris.

it didnt work with ashutosh, ram rahim and bhaniara.

it hasn't worked with darshan rogi, dhadrianwala rogi and other cult leaders.

Why do you think it didn't work ?

• 2 weeks later...

Whats new in this ongoing saga? I've asked sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale, what exactly happened to  dhandrianwale? why sudden U turn? Sant ji said in ramaz, vahiguroo ji de khel. With that being said, harkhowale sant did immense parchar against missionaries before and this time when he came to canada and uk when they especially start targetting amrit vela.

IMHO, i think dhandrianwale gotten haywire totally when harnam singh made attempt to take him out. I think that was turning point. He should have said #@ck it , i am out - no more parchar , should have gotten into private life, have nice estate up up in mountains rather than going missionary.

41 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Whats new in this ongoing saga? I've asked sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale, what exactly happened to  dhandrianwale? why sudden U turn? Sant ji said in ramaz, vahiguroo ji de khel. With that being said, harkhowale sant did immense parchar against missionaries before and this time when he came to canada and uk when they especially start targetting amrit vela.

IMHO, i think dhandrianwale gotten haywire totally when harnam singh made attempt to take him out. I think that was turning point. He should have said #@ck it , i am out - no more parchar , should have gotten into private life, have nice estate up up in mountains rather than going missionary.

Waheguru you are so lucky to have had a chance to have bachan with Sant Jagjit Singh Ji. I really wanted to meet Sant Ji but i never had a chance.

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2017 at 4:24 AM, chatanga1 said:

Sant Dhadrinwale has gone to Usa.

21740108_10155161638235958_588802612200278025_n.jpg

21742869_10155161638120958_4562726821294236091_n.jpg

Do you know if Dhadri is planning to escape to USA? Most likely, his finances must have taken a hit after his diwans were cancelled (or not booked) in some areas.

Some people blackened his photos(on posters) at Sri Tarn Taran.

Bhu chuk maaf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can love him or hate him.But he attracts big gathering.His Deewans attracts more sangats than Damdami Taksal or any other dera .I have attended one of his divans and  i did not find his speeches anti gurmat though durning his speech he occasionally blames SGPC and Damdami Taksal for some past  incidents otherwise there was no anti gurmat prachaar. If it all he is Guru Nindak  or spoken against Gurmat let it come in front of Akal Takht  and let it take a decision. 

Ang Sang Waheguru 

3 hours ago, angy15 said:

You can love him or hate him.But he attracts big gathering.His Deewans attracts more sangats than Damdami Taksal or any other dera .I have attended one of his divans and  i did not find his speeches anti gurmat though durning his speech he occasionally blames SGPC and Damdami Taksal for some past  incidents otherwise there was no anti gurmat prachaar. If it all he is Guru Nindak  or spoken against Gurmat let it come in front of Akal Takht  and let it take a decision. 

Ang Sang Waheguru 

If you go through all the videos in this thread, you should be able to figure out why Gurmukhs would dislike such a personality.

Bhul chuk maaf