Dhadrianwala Vs Great Sikhs

paapiman

1 hour ago, DSG said:

He also says , believe in Dhan Dhan Sri Guru granth sahib ji maharaj and no one else

Even the heretics (Anti-Dasam Brigade) say that.

Dhadrianwala is creating unnecessary doubts within the Panth (obviously not on a very big scale at the moment). Casting a doubt in the minds of Sangat on Bhora sahib, Amritvela, Sri Satguru jee (Second Master)'s sakhi, Mai Bhago jee' s sakhi, etc. What is the need to do that? There are so many other Sakhis/ideas he can talk about. Why cause controversies?

It is not a very responsible behavior from such a personality, at a time when our Panth is already facing huge problems such as Anti-Dasam Brigade, poverty, corruption, alcoholism and drugs, female infanticide, caste issues, Nigurapan (huge numbers of non-Amritdharis), etc.

Bhul chuk maaf

I dont understand your point veer ji .

Someone trying to make a difference by telling "human kind" to do the right thing , read gurbani , do seva , read history etc... for many many years , has thousands of people attending his diwaans....... obviously according to some spreading malicious rumours this is a bad thing he is doing , outright unacceptable , how dare he try to put people on the right track , give them a sense of belief that almighty can be part of their lives . 

I still dont get it ( most likely i'm thick ) but why not confront him face to face ?

I think it was last year where he was nearly killed but sadly his colleague was shot and died ..... why ?

What was the outcome , was their any justice ?

The recent incident where #FreeJaggiNow , UK citizen has been abducted by the Police , without any details ... i think we need to stand up and fight for these type of causes. If a parcharak has been doing good service for many years and theres a bit of controversy , ask the parcharak behind closed doors ( remember theres always 2 sides to a story )

We very easily put someone down without knowing the full facts and we dont realise how damaging this is . If for arguments sake he has his own personal agenda and is putting up a front , then only he will suffer at the end no one else . 

Dhadrianwala is creating unnecessary doubts within the Panth (obviously not on a very big scale at the moment). Casting a doubt in the minds of Sangat on Bhora sahib, Amritvela, Sri Satguru jee (Second Master)'s sakhi, Mai Bhago jee' s sakhi, etc. What is the need to do that? There are so many other Sakhis/ideas he can talk about. Why cause controversies?

Where is he saying this ? is this recorded anywhere ?

As many , many years ago i went to couple of his diwaans in the UK , he was very good , simple to understand  , motivational  main focus , Attach to the Guru . I didnt judge his personal life  , thats up to him what he does.

My personal view is that there are many people who look like sikh but want sikhi to be abolished , he is not one of them . I think he has a good following and getting bigger , so some start to spread rumours to belittle someone having influence so to stop him/them in their tracks . They feel threatened and want to see their downfall.

1 hour ago, DSG said:

I dont understand your point veer ji .

Bro, it's very clear. Listen to the things he has began to say over the last year or two.

1 hour ago, DSG said:

Someone trying to make a difference by telling "human kind" to do the right thing , read gurbani , do seva , read history etc...

Is telling people to sleep and recharge their batteries, when Guru Sahib says observe amrit vela, telling human kind the right thing?

Come on, give us an answer to this. You seem very intent on defending him.

And he has said that he doesn't beleive in Sikh history. He only beleives in Guru Granth Sahib only. Which has like not even 1% of Sikh history in it.

1 hour ago, DSG said:

obviously according to some spreading malicious rumours this is a bad thing he is doing , outright unacceptable , how dare he try to put people on the right track , give them a sense of belief that almighty can be part of their lives . 

put people on the right track by telling them things which is opposite to Guru Granth Sahib. Dhadrianwala says there is no such thing as a spirit world. Guru Granth Sahib says there is.

How dare he put people on the right track ? You choose, who is your Guru?

1 hour ago, DSG said:

I still dont get it ( most likely i'm thick ) but why not confront him face to face ?

People like him dont meet face to face. Amrik Singh Ajnala tried for some days before this got big to meet him but dhadrianwala refused to meet him.

1 hour ago, DSG said:

We very easily put someone down without knowing the full facts and we dont realise how damaging this is .

We have been giving you facts and you still call us liars. How damaging is that?

1 hour ago, DSG said:

. If for arguments sake he has his own personal agenda and is putting up a front , then only he will suffer at the end no one else . 

In the end yes...but in the meantime he will take thousands of people down with him. Are you happy with that?

1 hour ago, DSG said:

I think he has a good following and getting bigger , so some start to spread rumours to belittle someone having influence so to stop him/them in their tracks .

Parmeshardwar had a big folowing for years but all the recent additions to his following are missionaries. The same missionaries who used to call him "boobna."

If anything people who are well-versed in Gurmat and not his cult followers have left him. Go on facebook and look at the quality of his followers. they are all missionaries.

Just now, paapiman said:

He also has a Youtube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jass78/videos

Bhul chuk maaf

Thanks veer for the link i didn't know about his youtube link. 

He has got family links with Shaheed  Gen Shabeg Singh Ji and Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji via his mother's side. Very blessed Gursikh he is.

Wow so many replies :)

The videos are basically snippets as mentioned before , and his views be they right or wrong it doesnt matter , its like a tennis match , he says something , then the other one , back and forth . 

I'm not a fan of either or defending anyone , but pointing out Sikhi is about  compassion , love , caring .

As mentioned before if he has his own agenda ,anti Sikhi then he will surely pay for it ...... but if the truth needs to be established rather than snippets of videos  they need to confront them face to face . By they I mean people who have Gian and knowledge are on the path themselves. If one refuses , do you stop there ... i dont think so, you have to keep knocking on their door , applying pressure until they do.

If it can be done with tact, with pyar who wouldnt want to listen rather than just getting the boot in from the start.

I'm all for the "truth" and not calling anyone liars . How many here have contacted Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwala about the causes stated in this thread ?

How many here have written to him ?

If this is causing problems in Sikhi , we need to stand up ourselves and educate the sangat , and then post our experiences with the one accused otherwise its just hear say.

I still personally think its progaganda other intelligence forces are playing their part in breaking Sikhi. If a parcharak has been doing good for x many years , joining the sangat then why change all of a sudden , dont make any sense or unless its wahegurus hukam . For arguments sake , if he has dialogue with the sangat/Giani's then I think it needs to be done compassionately so that one realises the truth and makes a U-turn back and  starts doing the good deeds again. Its very easy to break something but very hard to keep intact and its the latter we must focus on.

17 minutes ago, DSG said:

I'm all for the "truth" and not calling anyone liars . How many here have contacted Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwala about the causes stated in this thread ?

How many here have written to him ?

If this is causing problems in Sikhi , we need to stand up ourselves and educate the sangat , and then post our experiences with the one accused otherwise its just hear say.

DSG

You posted these lines before in the same post, I replied to them and now you have posted the same things again. It's just the tennis match you are talking about.  Are you actually reading these posts?

Some people have tried to talk to Dhadrianwala but he won't give them any time. The missionaries have got their tentacles into him very deep.

His dera is nothing more than a cult now. He says things which are against Gurbani yet no chela says anything. He was nothing more than a glorified story-teller all his life and he is nothing more now.

Exactly my point , good job you are reading the posts veer ji

Who are the some people ?

How many times have they tried speaking to him ?

On the facebook page , he also says if we all become parcharaks , learn to read Gurbani ourselves , do part ourselves rather than paying for it to be done . is that wrong ?

Come on veer ji , theres always 2 sides to the story not just one.

His dera is nothing more than a cult now. He says things which are against Gurbani yet no chela says anything

Is it because they are non the wiser ?

Why only ban his Diwaans in Amritsar if he is doing false parchaar? Why not ban him every where ?

I'll say it again , we need to be more compassionate,loving and caring and get to the truth.

Its like my posts and your posts , you will go anti dhandrianwala , I will be neutral and try to understand why this is being done , some of his comments are probably wrong and should be rectified no issues with that , but we'll just keeping playing that tennis match.. but in fact it needs action , proper investigation , if he dont want to speak then is that it we just leave it , and base all the points on some videos. If at one point he was good and now according to you "his dera is nothing more than a cult now" Why?

Have you every thought he could be hurting from inside , as your probably aware an assasination attempt was made on him last year , his close friend/colleague/follower was shot . Has any justice been done till date ? I'm not aware of any. Hence why i Keep saying , we need to get the full story with pyar before we make any judgement.

On 19/11/2017 at 7:45 PM, DSG said:

Exactly my point , good job you are reading the posts veer ji

I wish I could say the same for you. I answered these questions and you have asked them again.

Who are the some people ?

Ajnalas group

How many times have they tried speaking to him ?

for over the course of 2 weeks for the occasion I know of.

On the facebook page , he also says if we all become parcharaks , learn to read Gurbani ourselves , do part ourselves rather than paying for it to be done . is that wrong ?

Of course it s not wrong. But who doesnt say that?

Come on veer ji , theres always 2 sides to the story not just one.

Of course there are. the right one and the wrong side.

Its like my posts and your posts , you will go anti dhandrianwala ,

I used to like at one point until he became friends with the missionaries.

If at one point he was good and now according to you "his dera is nothing more than a cult now" Why?

because he has come under the influnce of missionaries. He is talking against Gurmat on some occasions but none of his followers say anything. All the signs of a cult.

Have you every thought he could be hurting from inside , as your probably aware an assasination attempt was made on him last year , his close friend/colleague/follower was shot . Has any justice been done till date ?

Absolutely he is hurting from inside but from this incident he has become more hysterical than anything. His talk is more based on his own emotions rather than Gurmat anymore.

Hence why i Keep saying , we need to get the full story with pyar before we make any judgement.

We can only comment on the things he has said so far, and then the things he hasn't said.

He went to USA recently and stayed with those people who did pakhand amrit sinchar of 13 angs from Guru Granth Sahib. They were all darshan rogi followers. He never once said anything about darshan rogi black deeds in starting rogi panth. He has said that he will only do parchar from Guru Granth Sahib only. He hasn't talked about Dasam Granth for well over a year to my knowledge.

What judgement is there to make in your opinion on this?

There are couple of quotes from Socrates that I personally like:

Question: What should be discussed?
- Strong minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Weak minds discuss people.

Question: Where to learn from?
- Smart people learn from everything and everyone, Average people from their experiences, Stupid people already have all the answers.

Question: How to change the bad habits?
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the New.

11 hours ago, das said:

Strong minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Weak minds discuss people.

We are discussing dhadhrianwalas ideas. Although personally I think there is nothing wrong or weak about discussing people. It gives you an insight into how people tick. By discussing them it gives you an idea why they act/speak certain ways. I'm a little disappointed with Socrates for this.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I'm a little disappointed with Socrates for this

I think that's a good joke; if it was meant to be?   ... So, lets discuss Socrates because he quoted  "Strong minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Weak minds discuss people."

We could also discuss the disappointment you have with Socrates for stating this!

"weak minds discuss people" is too broad of a quote to make really. My concern and correction is; yes, doing chugliyaan and nindiya is very weak minded. This is ONLY if one does the chugleee/talking with some degree of negative intention; which is directed towards a person who may no be there to defend themself.   However, i don't feel there is anything weak about discussing someone's actions which are being perceived negatively by the majority. In this case Dhadrianwala's intentions are coming across as negative and harmful to the sikh public in general. 

What judgement is there to make in your opinion on this?

In my opinion , there is no governing body that has power or authority to stop issues such , as Gurudawara owned halls used to serve meat/alcohol , wrong preaching of Gurbani  etc..

Even though you have akaal takt , but we have right infrastructure but the wrong leaders , even then how can you enforce one to do the right thing ?

I think especially here in the UK , we need a proper governed body where if a Gurudwara or individual in a Gurudawara is doing wrong deeds they are summoned to court.

In the court full facts / evidence are provided to a panel who are well versed and practice Sikhi . Initial aim is to get them back on track based on the Sikh history , Gurbani . If they still fail to do the right thing , then necessary punishment is given i.e. community service , fixed penalty fines , jail sentences . So all the fake babeh , Sikhi bashers can be summoned to court if they don't follow Sikhi protocol.

Our Gurus set up a brilliant system only if we knew how to use it.

In the UK all gurudawaras have a charity status and have to abide by their rules. You submit to them your structure and all they do is make sure its done fairly , but have the power to summon individuals to court but don't really care if sikhi is being followed and practiced correctly and its the latter I think we need .

Whats is your opinion ?