Kalki Avtaar

Do you still believe that Kalki Avtaar will come into this world to save humanity?  

30 members have voted

1. 1.

• Dont Know
    • No
    • Yes

i think it's coz it was vaisakhi they though 'what th hay we might as well' naa, only jokin, it all about upholding tradition, th kirpan to kangha was done bcoz a battle with shastar was no longer being faught...but when it comes to upholding important traditions we are all for it

oh and also, on vaiskahi day of all days, my camera memory decides to fill itself up, but luckily a friend of mine, visiting sri bhaini sahib for th mela also, has more pictures and video..which i will post when i get hold of them...

I read somewhere that there might be loads of bloodshed?

I also read somewhere that Maharaj will have to come back because everyone has forgotten everything that he has taught his Sikhs?

Sikhi will leave india and come back into it from the west, according to baba Attar Singh ji. Also, there will come a time when every Sikh will have a Gutka in one hand, and a kirpan in the other at all times. That's how bad the fighting will be. That last is from Baba Kulwant Singh ji of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib.

it's metaphoric. it means fighting will be constant, and that times will be so hard that sikhs will be doing Paath all the time during this difficult period. As for Sikhi leaving Punjab, we've already seen this. Very few people follow it there. Although, surprisingly enough, a fair number do stick to it. This was also attributed to Guru Nanak Dev ji, that sikhi would leave punjab, and than re-enter from the outside.

On 28 August 2003 at 2:19 PM, Guest said:

Is it possible you could put up the whole bani fromĀ 

Roop anoop saroop maha ang dekh anang lajaavaingey

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.