This topic is to address the state of nihangs 2017,  the nihangs are in utter shambles for the last few years. They are on the slow road of self destruction.

Since the death of Baba Santa Singhji, two factions emerged. balbir supported by SGPC, other side joginder singh & baba surjeet singh ji.

As many of you know, baba surjeet singh was put in jail for 5 years with many other singhs. Joginder was apparently the mukhi.

Then others claimed baba prem singh is the jathedar of the dal.

What happened since baba surjeet singh did his charai?

the likes of joginder have joined forces with balbir's faction.

The point I would like to make is, for many years the nihangs of the UK such as those who call themselves budha dal UK mainly fools from Southall and the westmidlands , had massive posters saying joginder is the dal panth jathedar and they are fully behind him etc.

What went wrong with their jathedar, and why did he join forces with balbirs camp? was he a coward who was scared of facing a dunali put to his head?

A few months ago the chakarvarti jathedar from baba prem singhs faction was shot dead by singhs of balbirs side.

Here is a few pictures of various well known nihang leaders with balbir, many pictures are from 2017 which can be found in Instagram by various young nihang singhs living in the dal.

Baba avtar singh, baba nihal singh, baba gajjar singh, baba joginder singh, all recognise balbir as the true jathedar, those who know politics within the dal will realise that they have all sold their soul to SGPC and to the devil. So why do Sikhs of the west praise the likes of baba nihal singh and baba joginder singh who clearly are submissive to balbir? they are nothing more than puppets/stooge's and sell outs of the panth. We should not invite these people to the UK because lets face it, they are only self interested to keep their various posts in india from being taken away from them.

10254065_334626890051010_1202474551_n.jpg

10684304_705470676214238_243400615_n.jpg

10706763_276467302547129_1172548933_n.jpg

10706799_293337147540727_1258291557_n.jpg

20905253_1951474885140994_928160677686673408_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

image.jpeg.aae4526e4053e0c36608ecf5aef4d2bc.jpg

tn_DSC_0165.jpg

untitled.png

10665552_718913284848618_829544717_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

the nihangs are in utter shambles for the last few years. They are on the slow road of self destruction.

Don't know about the last few years but the Dal Panth lost it IMHO when they did nothing about the ban on the low castes entering Darbar Sahib in the early 1900s when they were still in control of Sri Akal Bunga.

Okay my goat friend, but please I am talking about the politics at the moment ;ast few years surrounding the singhs in the uk who they support and how joginder has sailed to the other side.

I want people to know how these nihangs are nothing but cosplay actors who like playing dress up, money and power is all they want.

If these above singhs even baba avtar singh, If they were TRUE nihangs they could do something about balbir, rather than siding with them. Just goes to show that Sikhs in the west idolise these people but they are nothing but snakes and cowards.

4 hours ago, Crystal said:

Okay my goat friend, but please I am talking about the politics at the moment ;ast few years surrounding the singhs in the uk who they support and how joginder has sailed to the other side.

I want people to know how these nihangs are nothing but cosplay actors who like playing dress up, money and power is all they want.

If these above singhs even baba avtar singh, If they were TRUE nihangs they could do something about balbir, rather than siding with them. Just goes to show that Sikhs in the west idolise these people but they are nothing but snakes and cowards.

Maybe because Balbir Singh is quite powerful at this time? Remember Poohla? He was powerful in his time and the other dals seemed quite scared of him.

Actually it goes much deeper,

When baba surjeet singh died baba joginder singh was in uk at the time, so they had to choose a new jathedar and somebody that baba surjeet singh loved, so they chose baba prem singh. When baba joginder singh came back to india he accepted the fact that they chose a new jathedar but people in baba joginder singhs camp hated that (im not gonna name names right now). Those people that hated it wanted jathedari after baba joginder singh. Now baba joginder singh is a nirmal person and more bhagti oriented and said that both sides should come together so he joined with balbir but still respects and goes to baba prem singh and even went to the funeral of baba bahadur singh. 

Now on Baba prem singhs side,

In my opinion baba prem singh is the rightful jathedar cause sarbat sangat chose him twice, but there was troubles in baba prem singh camp as well. Baba bahadur singh was actually murdered by somebody from his own camp (again not gonna name names), and it was cause of a power struggle (and probably cause of some money by balbir, but not too certain on that)

What actually needs to be done is all three sides need to sit down and talk it out cause otherwise budha dal and the nihangs are gone

On Tuesday, November 07, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Kaur Inder said:

What’s wrong with baba Nihal singh

The problem is when these nihangs are just by name. They claim to be Sikhs , people of the truth yet they are nothing more than drug addicts or cowards...most cases it's both. 

1 hour ago, Crystal said:

The problem is when these nihangs are just by name. They claim to be Sikhs , people of the truth yet they are nothing more than drug addicts or cowards...most cases it's both. 

Really. U mean Nihal singh ji as well. I’ve been at his residence few times at harianvela gurudwara can’t say anything about him. But yes the other nihangs there his cheles they are not that religious or I don’t know which word to use for them. Like some of them are weird. Not all of them.. I did heard something about that happened between him and I think some other Nihang as well I think his name is Balbir not sure. But don’t know the exact details.. so I just wanted to know what’s wrong with baba Nihal singh.  

4 hours ago, Kaur Inder said:

Really. U mean Nihal singh ji as well. I’ve been at his residence few times at harianvela gurudwara can’t say anything about him. But yes the other nihangs there his cheles they are not that religious or I don’t know which word to use for them. Like some of them are weird. Not all of them.. I did heard something about that happened between him and I think some other Nihang as well I think his name is Balbir not sure. But don’t know the exact details.. so I just wanted to know what’s wrong with baba Nihal singh.  

Bhen ji read this post i found regarding your experince on gurmatbibek

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,3032,3032#msg-3032

9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Bhen ji read this post i found regarding your experince on gurmatbibek

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,3032,3032#msg-3032

Yes. That’s what they are. They should atleast have respect of the bana they wear. This is so sad and disappointing. Anyways thnx for the link. 

• 1 month later...

So the issue lies at who is the true jathedar in budda dal? are various groups are fighting among themselves?  are they any land disputes? how bad is it? Sorry I am disconnected from nihang cyber and real world.

Never mind the followers but hows the relationship between nihang bhai balbir singh ji,  jathedar baba prem singh ji and jathedar baba joginder singh ji? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 5:53 AM, Soulfinder said:

Tisarpanth went ballistic on the Nihangs a few weeks back, seems they smelt a rat somewhere. Here are some of their statements:

'Owing to our earlier affiliations with particular jathas/groups, we often published articles from their perspective rather than a neutral, unbiased perspective. Our main aim, then, was not to enrich our readers but rather to please the Prima-donnas with whom we associated. All the prejudices we incorporated into our works are, then, our own and we stand guilty as charged. The move from blogging platforms, however, occurred during a particular period when ever-so-gradually we were beginning to question the inflated attitudes we found among our associates. The old Tisarpanth, on blogger, not only is a testament to our younger days but also an edifice of the change wrought in us by self-introspection. We are not attempting to exonerate ourselves, here, but in order to make amends we are removing our old blogger site. The information, however, will still be available with us and can be accessed by the general sangat if need be.

All faults, as always, are ours.'

Then you have the direct attacks:

'We run out breath, but don't stop elaborating on how Maharajah Ranjit Singh annihilated our quasi-democratic spirit (our brothers in blue only stop after their 10th wind); how autocracy is the bane of the Panth. But positing one individual jathedar above the rest of the Panth, isn't that autocracy? On one hand it is said, "such things didn't exist in Sikhi 200 years ago," and simultaneously tact is changed to declare: "but our Baba is the Jathedar of the entire quam..." At least first bring back the old criteria for a Jathedar: the Panth's voice rather than the Panth's president.'

Their facebook page is now full of anti-Santa Singh material. 

6 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Tisarpanth went ballistic on the Nihangs a few weeks back, seems they smelt a rat somewhere. Here are some of their statements:

'Owing to our earlier affiliations with particular jathas/groups, we often published articles from their perspective rather than a neutral, unbiased perspective. Our main aim, then, was not to enrich our readers but rather to please the Prima-donnas with whom we associated. All the prejudices we incorporated into our works are, then, our own and we stand guilty as charged. The move from blogging platforms, however, occurred during a particular period when ever-so-gradually we were beginning to question the inflated attitudes we found among our associates. The old Tisarpanth, on blogger, not only is a testament to our younger days but also an edifice of the change wrought in us by self-introspection. We are not attempting to exonerate ourselves, here, but in order to make amends we are removing our old blogger site. The information, however, will still be available with us and can be accessed by the general sangat if need be.

All faults, as always, are ours.'

Then you have the direct attacks:

'We run out breath, but don't stop elaborating on how Maharajah Ranjit Singh annihilated our quasi-democratic spirit (our brothers in blue only stop after their 10th wind); how autocracy is the bane of the Panth. But positing one individual jathedar above the rest of the Panth, isn't that autocracy? On one hand it is said, "such things didn't exist in Sikhi 200 years ago," and simultaneously tact is changed to declare: "but our Baba is the Jathedar of the entire quam..." At least first bring back the old criteria for a Jathedar: the Panth's voice rather than the Panth's president.'

Their facebook page is now full of anti-Santa Singh material. 

Thanks veer for letting me know i haven't had a chance to read their facebook pages and blog for quite some time now. But thanks for sharing i will try to look at it.