10 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Actually I'm sure he went for pesh after Christmas. He was given final warning after which he presented himself. I believe there is a picture. However I don't know what his punishment was, and I think he has also been allowed to keep his Farla.

What are the sources veer ji?

Actually he has been summoned, he still hasnt gone to Hazur Sahib to meet baba prem singh. He is currently in UK and under punishment. He is getting another chance only if he does show up at hazur sahib but for now be is still tankhiyea .

He is only getting another chance to be summoned, cause he was summoned before and didnt go. So he is on a real thin line right now

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Actually he has been summoned, he still hasnt gone to Hazur Sahib to meet baba prem singh. He is currently in UK and under punishment. He is getting another chance only if he does show up at hazur sahib but for now be is still tankhiyea .

He is only getting another chance to be summoned, cause he was summoned before and didnt go. So he is on a real thin line right now

Did you get this from your sources? Because the FB post isn't clear enough - it makes it sound as if he's sort of off the hook.

I reckon he will turn up. He'll just about scrape through it.

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

Did you get this from your sources? Because the FB post isn't clear enough - it makes it sound as if he's sort of off the hook.

I reckon he will turn up. He'll just about scrape through it.

I asked some singhs,

even in the post it says that he still has to go to hazur sahib. 

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

He wont go, he had a chance last year to go but he didnt so why would he go now?

Why would he repost it himself then? Because if he doesn't turn up he will be in even deeper shit and he knows it will all go very public. It doesn't make sense.

How much time was there in between him being summoned the first time and Baba Bahadur Singh getting shot?

14 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

It was in may when baba bahadur singh ji excommunicated him,

Is kamalroop still allowed to wear the farla if he has been excommunicated?

What was Baba Bahaadur Singh status in the Dal ? He wasn't the Jathedar but he was still able to issue the excommunication.

13 hours ago, paapiman said:

Even if the existing Mukhis choose the next leaders, it won't always ensure smooth transitions. We have two examples from the Taksal itself.

• When Sant Baba Bishen Singh jee Murarewale chose Sant Baba Sundar Singh jee Khalsa as the next Mukhi of Taksal, there was a squabble. Some Singhs wanted Baba Prem Singh jee to become the next Mukhi. This issue reached a point where Baba Sundar Singh jee had to leave the Dera to maintain peace.
  • Rift after Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale went to Sachkhand. You probably know the details. The conflict happened, even though Sant Baba Kartar Singh jee was appointed as the next Jathedar in front of thousands of people (Sangat).

Thanks for those bro, it is true. But still even in these circumstances the truth is there. The person given the mukhi is known clearly.

Even after listening to Niddar Singh I was under the impression that Sant Kartar Singh was not the correct mukhi. However when I started to listen to Sant Gurbachan Singh's recordings I learned the truth. Others will as well if it is clearly presented by the current mukhi, who he is passing on the mukhi-ship to.

15 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

It was in may when baba bahadur singh ji excommunicated him,

So he assumed he wouldn't have to turn up. The excommunication was void so to speak (from his perspective). Now he has no choice.

45 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

The FB post still refers to him as Farladhari so you could make a conclusion from that possibly.

1 hour ago, Singh123456777 said:

Well talk about censorship, this aint not right bro

I am not saying you as you clarified he had to nothing to do with murder of baba bahudar singh ji. I am speaking about another post which there was suggestion of implicating him for someone murder. Implicating someone on somebody murder on social media or on forums is extremely serious. I had to act responsibly a draw fine line. Hence, those posts were removed. I still do have the back up of those posts in case they want to edit them and re-post without implicating person from western country as there are serious laws surrounding suing for serious defamation.

5 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

What was Baba Bahaadur Singh status in the Dal ? He wasn't the Jathedar but he was still able to issue the excommunication.

When kamalroop goes to hazur sahib and meets with baba prem singh first baba prem singh is gonna take his falra back, because you cannot give a punishment to a farladhari. So his farla will be taken back. Now if he is still wearing the farla its going against the wishes of budha dal.

In the dal there are two jathedars, one is the main jathedar which is like the president and the meet-jathedar who is basically the Vice President. The meet-jathedar is given control by the main jathedar to control the chakarvarti fauj. The main jathedar stays at the budha dal headquarters. 

Baba bahadur singh was meet jathedar of Baba prem singh ji who is the main jathedar. Now that baba bahadur singh died the meet jathedar is Baba Maan Singh Ji

4 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

So he assumed he wouldn't have to turn up. The excommunication was void so to speak (from his perspective). Now he has no choice.

The FB post still refers to him as Farladhari so you could make a conclusion from that possibly.

The excommunication was in may and baba ji got killed in mid august. He could have still gone to baba prem singh who is the main jathedar but he didnt. 

7 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

The excommunication was in may and baba ji got killed in mid august. He could have still gone to baba prem singh who is the main jathedar but he didnt. 

Fair enough brother. My confusion is stemming from the the way that FB post was worded.

Jathedaar Baba Prem Singh Ji 96k Budha Dal Panjwa Takht has made A Decision.

Baba Ji has Summoned Kamalroop Singh Uk to Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib For Punishement at Budha Dal Headquarters.

Kamalroop Singh Uk in The Name of Baba Surjit Singh 96K has been Given One Last Chance to Exercise The Maryada of Guru Gobind Singh Ji as An Akaali FarlaDhari Nihang Singh.

Kamalroop Singh Uk is Under Current Punishment in The Uk. There will be A Further Review at Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib. Any Further Complaints will Result in Baba ji Retracting All His Kakaars.

Ok so a decision has been made. I get that.

He's been summoned by Baba Ji. I get that.

Here's the bit I think isn't clear. I can't tell what they're alluding to: In the name of Baba Surjit Singh he has been given one last chance to exercise the Maryada of Guru Gobind Singh Ji as an Akaali Farladhari Nihang Singh.

Do they mean he's been given a chance to carry on as an Akaali Farladhari Nihang Singh? Or do they mean exercise the maryada in the sense that he better drag his ass to Hazoor Sahib ASAP?

You said you can't punish a Farladhari but the post states he's already under punishment and also still refers to him as one?

Do you see my confusion?

7 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

When kamalroop goes to hazur sahib and meets with baba prem singh first baba prem singh is gonna take his falra back, because you cannot give a punishment to a farladhari. So his farla will be taken back. Now if he is still wearing the farla its going against the wishes of budha dal.

In the dal there are two jathedars, one is the main jathedar which is like the president and the meet-jathedar who is basically the Vice President. The meet-jathedar is given control by the main jathedar to control the chakarvarti fauj. The main jathedar stays at the budha dal headquarters. 

Baba bahadur singh was meet jathedar of Baba prem singh ji who is the main jathedar. Now that baba bahadur singh died the meet jathedar is Baba Maan Singh Ji

Thanks for the info. So what has/is Baba Prem Singh doing about the Balbir Singhs alleged involvement in the murder of Baba Bahadur Singh?