On 1/28/2018 at 6:36 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Crystal you talk about us about being on fhe bandwagon of this baba or that baba etc, but you are hanging off the nuts of niddar. You cant seem to get off of them and see that he is a twat and nobody wants to know him. You are too busy sucking his dong to realize that he is just a loser who got his ass handed to him by uptej singh and there is video proof of it. 

Does niddar still accept hadh torh challenges? Cause im ready to challenge this guy when he comes to canada

Please tell me what his excuse is for eating kfc and mcdonalds? Whats his excuse for leaving his wife and children and eloping with a gori? What can he teach anybody when this guy doesnt give two shits about sikhi! 

Mate, why don't you wash the Sukha off your bootha and wake up. Even the hardcore Taksalis are beginning to support Nidar. Look at his Canada seminar. Who turned up to watch? None other than Giani Inderjit Singh. 

16 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Mate, why don't you wash the Sukha off your bootha and wake up. Even the hardcore Taksalis are beginning to support Nidar. Look at his Canada seminar. Who turned up to watch? None other than Giani Inderjit Singh.

Being a spectator doesn't means that his views are endorsed.  Who is Giani Inderjit Singh? The one from Raqba?

16 hours ago, paapiman said:

Daas heard from a Taksali Singh (who did sangat of Baba Thakur SIngh jee) that Baba Santa Singh jee was a kamai wale Mahapurakh.

I would agree that Baba SantaSingh was a highly educated in Gurmat.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:39 PM, paapiman said:

Daas heard from a Taksali Singh (who did sangat of Baba Thakur SIngh jee) that Baba Santa Singh jee was a kamai wale Mahapurakh.

Bhul chuk maaf

Never realized that Taksal now possessed the prerogative to declare someone a traitor and then dispatch them straight to Sachkhand.

8 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Being a spectator doesn't means that his views are endorsed.  Who is Giani Inderjit Singh? The one from Raqba?

I would agree that Baba SantaSingh was a highly educated in Gurmat.

Exactly, the same Giani Inderjit Singh. That idiot Mirch even confronted this guy with pictures on a similar thread on Sikhsangat. 

4 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Never realized that Taksal now possessed the prerogative to declare someone a traitor and then dispatch them straight to Sachkhand.

Being a kamai wala does not necessarily mean access to Sachkhand.

Not all people are perfect bro. Do you think the great warriors like Sardar Jassa Singhs (Ramgariha and Ahluwalia), Sardar Charat Singh Sukarchakia, etc, did not make mistakes? We still consider them as great warriors of the Panth.

Baba Santa Singh might have had some differences with Sant Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale, but that does not indicate that he did not have any love for the Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

On 2/4/2018 at 12:56 AM, paapiman said:

Being a kamai wala does not necessarily mean access to Sachkhand.

Not all people are perfect bro. Do you think the great warriors like Sardar Jassa Singhs (Ramgariha and Ahluwalia), Sardar Charat Singh Sukarchakia, etc, did not make mistakes? We still consider them as great warriors of the Panth.

Baba Santa Singh might have had some differences with Sant Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindrawale, but that does not indicate that he did not have any love for the Panth.

Bhul chuk maaf

If we can accept Ala Singh as a perfect Gurmukh, only then can a traitor like Santa Singh be accepted as being sachkhand vasi. 

15 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

You are right veer ji Baba Santa Singh did publish Sarbolh Granth Sahib steek/teeka and a few other granths like Panth Parkesh etc. He did have some flaws but chalo it's up to Waheguru.

The Sarbloh Granth steek was plagiarized off Akali Nurang Singh Ji's work; the Panth Prakash was similarly plagiarized off the SGPC commissioned exegesis.

19 hours ago, paapiman said:

He might not be a Sachkhand vasi, but he had some great qualities in him.

Bhul chuk maaf

Several of my relations are still dragging their feet in courts because this pathetic excuse of a Nihang promised to resolve their land dispute, murdered the main players and then took over all the land for himself. Obviously this does not concern you, but there are many others who have a similar tale to tell. These are signs of a true Gurmukh only for the NRI nangs  who deify him as their Guru.

5 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Several of my relations are still dragging their feet in courts because this pathetic excuse of a Nihang promised to resolve their land dispute, murdered the main players and then took over all the land for himself. Obviously this does not concern you, but there are many others who have a similar tale to tell. These are signs of a true Gurmukh only for the NRI nangs  who deify him as their Guru.

Is there any proof that he murdered the main players?

Were both the parties (involved in the land dispute) greedy/selfish (trying to usurp the share of the others)?

What was the land used for by Santa Singh jee?

Btw, are you associated with AKJ?

Bhul chuk maaf

13 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

The Sarbloh Granth steek was plagiarized off Akali Nurang Singh Ji's work; the Panth Prakash was similarly plagiarized off the SGPC commissioned exegesis.

Veer you could be right as i have never read the steeks teekas so i don't know anything about it if it has or not be plagirezed. 

Its also hard to find any purtan nihang granths as Damdami Taksal have a lot of original writings which i haven't seen anything on Sarbolh Granth by Taksal yet.

12 hours ago, paapiman said:

Is there any proof that he murdered the main players?

Were both the parties (involved in the land dispute) greedy/selfish (trying to usurp the share of the others)?

What was the land used for by Santa Singh jee?

Btw, are you associated with AKJ?

Bhul chuk maaf

1.) The murder was done in broad daylight. More than 16 people testified against your sachkhand vasi jathedar. He invoked Giani Zail Singh's protection and went away scot-free. 

2.) This was a conflict between two brothers, they decided to get the Nihangs involved because both were religious and felt Santa Singh could settle the matter amiably. Of course you are free to believe the opposite if you want because, yes, Santa Sio is Sachkhand vasi after all.

3.) His nangs set up a horse farm there. It was only with his death that they were finally thrashed and chased away. Balbir Singh has made no effort to recover this farm- so of course the villagers perceive him as a true Nihang. 

4.) I am affiliated with no Jatha as I don't believe that such affiliations are either conducive or necessary to follow Sikhi. 

5.) We aren't the only ones with a similar tale to tell. This proclivity for land grabs is evidenced all over the Punjab and Santa Singh's name is brought up repeatedly. 

On 2/10/2018 at 9:56 PM, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

1.) The murder was done in broad daylight. More than 16 people testified against your sachkhand vasi jathedar. He invoked Giani Zail Singh's protection and went away scot-free. 

2.) This was a conflict between two brothers, they decided to get the Nihangs involved because both were religious and felt Santa Singh could settle the matter amiably. Of course you are free to believe the opposite if you want because, yes, Santa Sio is Sachkhand vasi after all.

3.) His nangs set up a horse farm there. It was only with his death that they were finally thrashed and chased away. Balbir Singh has made no effort to recover this farm- so of course the villagers perceive him as a true Nihang. 

4.) I am affiliated with no Jatha as I don't believe that such affiliations are either conducive or necessary to follow Sikhi. 

5.) We aren't the only ones with a similar tale to tell. This proclivity for land grabs is evidenced all over the Punjab and Santa Singh's name is brought up repeatedly. 

1. Did he himself commit the murder or the people under him?

2. Daas is not sure if Santa Singh jee is Sachkhand vasi or not. Don't get me wrong bro. You might be saying the truth.

3. Thanks for the info.

4. Agreed that affiliation is not necessary to follow Sikhi. Being conducive or not is debatable.

5. Any more evidence, if you have any?

What was the relationship between Ajit Phula and Sant Baba Thakur Singh jee Khalsa with Santa Singh jee? 

Bhul chuk maaf

On 2/13/2018 at 5:02 AM, paapiman said:

1. Did he himself commit the murder or the people under him?

2. Daas is not sure if Santa Singh jee is Sachkhand vasi or not. Don't get me wrong bro. You might be saying the truth.

3. Thanks for the info.

4. Agreed that affiliation is not necessary to follow Sikhi. Being conducive or not is debatable.

5. Any more evidence, if you have any?

What was the relationship between Ajit Phula and Sant Baba Thakur Singh jee Khalsa with Santa Singh jee? 

Bhul chuk maaf

He ordered his fellows nangs  to shoot them both.

• 5 years later...