19 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Anyway, santa singh did not get involved for a few reasons, not that he was a pro congress (maybe he could be..ok) but for the following reasons,

1..he told Jarnail singh to not promote akali dal or have any affiliation with them as they will stab him in the back, which they did. 

I've only ever heard this from the sanantni camp of Niddar Singh. I asked them this question but to date have had no reply:

When was this advice told to Sant Jarnail Singh?

AFAIK the two never met 1981, way before the morcha started.

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I've only ever heard this from the sanantni camp of Niddar Singh. I asked them this question but to date have had no reply:

When was this advice told to Sant Jarnail Singh?

AFAIK the two never met 1981, way before the morcha started.

Again, you will never get a concrete answer, but just think about it. If Jarnail Singh wanted unity of the panth, do you really think he did not communicate (in whichever form) with the jathedhar of Bhudda dal?

advice given was what i stated before, which is to distant away from akali dal and set up anandpur sahib as the base for war, a jung was inevitable.

This is not me backing up santa singh or taking sides, its just raaj neeti.

Personally, from the information i have,  santa singh's motive/aim was to gain back power of akkal takat. jarnail singh was fighting for sikh rights. If santa singh sent a clear cut message that he supported jarnail Singh, imo the india govt would have been taken over. the chaker varti fauj would have surrounded Panjab and they average sikh would have been the foot soldiers. China/pakiland would all have taken advantage. Again you have to do khoj on all this. 

Im not going in to the niddar/sanatani thing, they have definitely left a bad mark on the nihang tradition/philosophy. 

2 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

You know about this. Why didn't Baba Joginder Singh want it, and how did he end up having it?

So, santa singh wanted Baba Surjeet Singh as jathedar. Shit happend with Santa singh (will not go into this on a open forum) and he declared balbiro bhabi as jathedar. The whole fauj (bhudda dal/tarnadal)knew what the score was and didn't accept balbiro as jathedar. 

So in all this, baba surjeet singh ji and his close premis attacked balbiro and his crew. in this battle balbiro bhabis brother got killed amongst others. Baba surjeet knew he could not run a dal from prison so chose Baba joginder Singh ji as the jathedar of bhudda dal. As mentioned before, baba joginder singh is sadhu jodha, didn't want to get involved in jathedhari as you have to be "duniyavi" for that role. But he did so first and foremost because  instructed by baba surjeet singh , also from fauj and sangat.

just a point, as iterated in my previous post. Unless you are a practising  nihang or have a close affiliation with them, its best not to comment or start a discussion on such things. 

If so, i will start a discussion on niravir khalsa and the shenanigans surrounding his crew, which includes the bollywood ranjeet dandriwala.

Message to admin- do not close or cut that topic. 

So this is what went down:

Back in the mid 90s Balbir Singh wanted to and tried to become jathedar of Budha Dal. Baba Santa Singh kicked balbir singh out and balbir then formed a separate budha dal. In 2005 Baba Santa Singh made Baba Surjeet Singh Ji jathedar, and all major nihang jathebandis were there such as tarna dal,bidhi chand dal, harian bela dal etc. Everybody proclaimed Baba Surjeet Singh as jathedar. 

Around 2006 Balbir came back and asked for forgiveness from Baba Santa Singh and because Balbir is Baba Santa singh’s nephew baba santa singh forgave him. Around 2006-2008 baba santa singh started to get ill and that is when balbir started to manipulate baba santa singh. Before baba santa singh died balbir got baba santa singh to sign budha dal over to balbir. At this fime baba santa singh had no idea what was happening cause he was ill. In 2008 SGPC and niddar made balbir the jathedar of budha dal. No other dal came to give balbir a siropa. It was only niddar and sgpc. 

When Baba Surjeet Singh Ji found out that baba santa singh died the whole fauj tried to go to baba ji’s funeral but balbir and his nakli fauj stopped baba ji from coming and did not allow baba surjeet singh to see baba santa singh. 

Later on Baba surjeet singh went with the fauj to balbir and they had a fight there which in the process balbirs brother got killed. (It was determined that baba surjeet singh’s fauj did not actually fire first). Balbir then tried putting Baba Surjeet singh ji in jail a few times and finally suceeded after some time. Baba surjeet singh then told Baba joginder singh ji to be jathedar in his place cause baba surjeet singh ji cant rule the fauj in jail. Baba joginder singh ji was more bhagti oriented but accepted. Baba ji was also known to frequent UK sangat as well. At this same time balbir was pressuring Baba joginder singh to accept balbir as jathedar cause balbir was saying that if he didnt he would put baba joginder singh in jail as well. 

On Sept 3rd 2014 Baba Surjeet Singh died in jail due to poor health and living conditions that he recieved in jail. At this time Baba joginder singh was in the UK and could not come for antim saskar etc. The Fauj then decided that they would make Baba Prem Singh the jathedar of budha dal. So Baba prem singh became the 15th jathedar of budha dal. 

When Baba joginder singh came back he was okay with what the fauj had decided but the Singhs who were with Baba Joginder singh did not like what had happened. They were just looking at their own agendas(im not gonna name names right now). There was still prem pyaar with both Baba Prem singh and baba joginder singh, but tensions within both parties cause some rift. 

In 2015 Baba joginder singh proclaimed Balbir as jathedar by giving him a Dastarbandi etc. Balbir said that baba joginder singh is jathedar of rakba and that its good that they came together. Baba prem singh and fauj was pissed as to why Baba joginder singh was going with the person who killed baba surjeet singh ji. 

In November 2015 the sarbat khalsa also proclaimed that Baba Prem Singh was true jathedar of budha dal.

Balbir hasnt gone to nanded cause nobody wants him there. If he even shows up he would get his ass kicked.

In 2017 balbir paid some of baba prem singhs men to murder the chakarvarti jathedar baba bahadur singh ji. Those people who shot baba bahadur singh ji went to jail for some time but balbir got them out and now they are at rakba. Balbir also paid baba bahadur singhs son to leave baba prem singh and go to rakba.

Right now budha dal is in a real bad situation, but in the end the truth shall prevail.

1 minute ago, Singh123456777 said:

I am not from the uk but uk has budha dal uk, misl nehklank and a few others. Could somebody who is from the uk nihangs explain whats up in UK?

I am from the Uk and the most closest nihang Budha Dal is Kamalroop Singh and his jatha called blue lions but recently he caught in a controversy.

https://www.facebook.com/bluelionskhalsa/

35 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

I am from the Uk and the most closest nihang Budha Dal is Kamalroop Singh and his jatha called blue lions but recently he caught in a controversy.

https://www.facebook.com/bluelionskhalsa/

He is not a nihang, budha dal excommunicated him last year

Edited by amardeep

31 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

He is not a nihang, budha dal excommunicated him last year before

True veer ji he is excommunicated but he still acts like he is one even though he is thrown out with his group Blue Lions.

Most of UK nihangs that i have seen are either Tarna Dal or Budha dal but they just wear Bana and i know one who doesn't read any bani and says he is Budha Dal. A lot of the uk nihangs act like kalas from what i seen like music

Edited by amardeep

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

just a point, as iterated in my previous post. Unless you are a practising  nihang or have a close affiliation with them, its best not to comment or start a discussion on such things. 

If so, i will start a discussion on niravir khalsa and the shenanigans surrounding his crew, which includes the bollywood ranjeet dandriwala.

Message to admin- do not close or cut that topic. 

Veer ji could you shed some light on uk nihangs?

42 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

Not a lot to shed. You have good and bad in all sampradas/jathas. 

We know that,

could you just tell how many nihang jathebandi are in uk? I know there is kamalroop faction, there is budha dal uk and there is misl nehklank. What is each factions stance on who is jathedar and whats up with each other etc. 

18 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

So this is what went down:

Thanks for the info.

18 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Around 2006-2008 baba santa singh started to get ill and that is when balbir started to manipulate baba santa singh. Before baba santa singh died balbir got baba santa singh to sign budha dal over to balbir. At this fime baba santa singh had no idea what was happening cause he was ill.

This is one ground where I always wonder why existing mukhis/jathedars don't ,nominate and inaugarate the next jathedar whilst they are of sound mind and body, rather than die and let the rest squabble over it. In the times of the Gurus we had this situation and wherever the Gurus gave thappia to the next Guru, it was always clear, whereas when Guru Sahib didn't, pretenders sprung up, like at Baba Bkala.

18 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

I am from the Uk

Realy? I thought you were Canadian. Which town/city you from?

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Not a lot to shed

Are you the poster that was "Samurai"? and do you live in the UK?

32 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

So was kamalroop's reply taken into consideration at all? Did he present himself before Budha Dal for forgiveness or tankhah?

I dont know why Kamalroop took this step. He gave a lot for the Ahulwalia family who probably dont even care about what happened to him after.

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

So was kamalroop's reply taken into consideration at all? Did he present himself before Budha Dal for forgiveness or tankhah?

I dont know why Kamalroop took this step. He gave a lot for the Ahulwalia family who probably dont even care about what happened to him after.

Nowdays Kamalroop has quiet slient on these issues

Edited by amardeep

4 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

This is one ground where I always wonder why existing mukhis/jathedars don't ,nominate and inaugarate the next jathedar whilst they are of sound mind and body, rather than die and let the rest squabble over it. In the times of the Gurus we had this situation and wherever the Gurus gave thappia to the next Guru, it was always clear, whereas when Guru Sahib didn't, pretenders sprung up, like at Baba Bkala.

He did choose, in 2005 he chose baba surjeet singh ji. Balbir took advantage of baba santa singh when baba santa singh was ill. That was the whole problem

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

He did not go to budha dal to ask for forgiveness. He even wrote that he doesnt find that he was wrong. 

And now obviously you probably saw the video of him and his kissing antics

53 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

He did not go to budha dal to ask for forgiveness. He even wrote that he doesnt find that he was wrong. 

And now obviously you probably saw the video of him and his kissing antics

Actually I'm sure he went for pesh after Christmas. He was given final warning after which he presented himself. I believe there is a picture. However I don't know what his punishment was, and I think he has also been allowed to keep his Farla.

I've already said it before, no matter what you think of the guy personally, there are some very fishy circumstances surrounding the kissing controversy. Not denying he broke the rules but one needs to look at more than the face value of the video. Deconstruct it a little.