On 14/01/2018 at 4:27 PM, Singh123456777 said:

We know that,

could you just tell how many nihang jathebandi are in uk? I know there is kamalroop faction, there is budha dal uk and there is misl nehklank. What is each factions stance on who is jathedar and whats up with each other etc. 

There is no buddha dal uk. most nihangs here acknowledge baba prem singh as jathedar of buddha dal.. only group who claim balbiro bhabi as jathedar are the niddar lot. 

unless you have a shauni and agiya from a jathedar from buddha/tarna dal, there is also no jathedahari in usa/canada.. 

@chatanga.. yes im the original samurai poster but as i was banned i had to re-register. I havent even looked at the content on this site since i was banned but i was contacted by admin to contribute, but i told them to f off.. but i thought lets see whats on this site now. only reason i am on here is the nihang bashing from pappus who dont know much. so i gave my 2 pence. 

All those looking to get snippets of material to portray nihangs as disloyal/betrayers etc..you all clutching at straws.

What happened with Jarnail sinhg's right hand man...??

On a lower spiritual level..

A prominent AKJ leader in uk, well in bold terms his son was having gay s*x with 2 other men with his kara and khachra on..

Nirvair Khalsa??...dont get me started.. 

30 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

@chatanga.. yes im the original samurai poster but as i was banned i had to re-register. I havent even looked at the content on this site since i was banned but i was contacted by admin to contribute, but i told them to f off.. but i thought lets see whats on this site now. only reason i am on here is the nihang bashing from pappus who dont know much. so i gave my 2 pence. 

Really? I never knew you got banneded. Why were you banneded?

16 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Really? I never knew you got banneded. Why were you banneded?

I am not entirely sure either, if he can tell us more information also. I wasn't here on sa when he was banned.

All though by looks of it, if there were excessive swearing involved against members/personal attacks against members in that case i could see somebody getting banned and rightly so. No one needs to take a crap from anyone period.

20 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

I am not entirely sure either, if he can tell us more information also. I wasn't here on sa when he was banned.

All though by looks of it, if there were excessive swearing involved against members/personal attacks against members in that case i could see somebody getting banned and rightly so. No one needs to take a crap from anyone period.

This says it all...the innocence play..tattu play...

all the best for my pure brothers...

Just for the sake of openness and transparency, previous id of samurai2- which was sumurai was marked as spammed/banned due to comments in the thread below-

I stand by and respect decision of an moderator who marked the id as spammed/banned. Whilst, I personally do think warning/post removed would have been sufficient also. 

Anyways, He is more than welcome to post under his previous id and or this id, just let us know if he plans on his previous id so that we can unblock it.

Rest is up to him.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:15 AM, chatanga1 said:

Baba Santa Singh could very easily be a congress supporter. For one, he and the Akalis/SGPC did not have a good relationship. That is well known. Another thing is that he and Zail Singh had a mutual affection for one another. Zail Singh was the one who inaugarated the "Guru Gobind Singh Marg in 1970" and Budha Dal were the ones who led the nagar kirtan on its inaugaraion. Baba Santa Singh called Zail Singh a "a param Sikh." Equally it could also have been the hatred towards Akali/SGPC that made him accept congress overtures in 1984.

Here is something else I found:

An interesting excerpt from Cinestaan; it seems 'Nanak Shah Faqir' wasn't the only controversial Sikh film. Dara Singh's 'Raaj Karega Khalsa,' initially opposed by Giani Zail Singh, also fell foul of the Budha-Dal. Intriguingly, Santa Singh not only threatened bloodshed if the film was released, but also dispatched 30 of his goons to prevent advance screenings of the film. Later when Dara Singh informed Rajiv Gandhi of the matter, he received a prompt apology from Santa Singh. What are we to make of all this?

'The film was an expensive production and when Raj Karega Khalsa got clearance from the CBFC to be released in Punjab, it did well on its first day. But two days after the film's release, Giani Zail Singh, then chief minister of Punjab, wanted to see it.

Zail Singh asked for a few changes in dialogues. Dara Singh went ahead and changed the word sarkar (government) to raj (rule). Further, Zail Singh wanted the blue turbans in the film [indicating the Akalis] to be changed to white and the name of the film also to be changed.

“Two days later, a little-known sect in Punjab, called the Budha Dal, raised an objection, and its chief, Baba Santa Singh, took over from where Gianiji had left off, and declared a ban on the film. Addressing a congregation, Santa Singh, adorned with glistening weapons, presented a formidable image, and thundered from a podium, ‘How can Dara Singh with his chopped tresses play a jathedar [ordained Sikh clergyman]?"

According to the book, Dara Singh went to Santa Singh and tried to reason with him. Instead, Santa Singh told his followers, “If this sanctimonious (sic) film is allowed to release, beware all, there will be riots; there will be bloodshed!” Strangely, Santa Singh also refused to watch the film before banning it.

It was a tough time for Dara Singh as he had borrowed a lot of money to make the film. The leaders of the Akali Dal suggested that he release the film district by district in Punjab. The film’s title was changed from Raj Karega Khalsa to Sava Lakh Se Ek Ladaun, a nod to the Akali movement during the Emergency, and it was eventually re-released a year and a half later in the Punjabi district of Hoshiarpur.

Then too, the screening was disrupted by Santa Singh, who sent some 30 men to stop it. The men were met by Dara Singh who asked them to watch the film first. They did and were bowled over by both the film and the earnest Dara Singh. However, when they returned and reported that the film had nothing offensive in it, they were punished by Santa Singh. The baba had the men “put into cages, had their noses pierced and with faces blackened, paraded through the village. ‘Let this be a lesson to all those who disobey my orders’.”

Slowly but surely, Sava Lakh Se Ek Ladaun was released in more places from Ludhiana to Jalandhar. But the film’s release in Amritsar was eventually cancelled, as Santa Singh incited both the Akalis and the Nihangs to protest against it outside the theatres. With the threat of riots looming, Dara Singh called off the film's screening...

...Later, in 1979, when Dara Singh was campaigning for the Congress with both Zail Singh and Sanjay Gandhi for the mid-term Lok Sabha election, the subject of the banned film came up. All it took was a word from Sanjay Gandhi and the film was released the next day. Not only that, Dara Singh received a letter of apology from Santa Singh who had blocked the film so vehemently.'

-Cinestaan, 19 November 2017.

18 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Good luck mate, feel free to come by and go as you please, but please don't block the way. enjoy, all the best.

fair comment..and i respect that

Just an opinion/advice...a forum is not a professional field where one has to behave in a certain manner (namely,  using professional language all the time), so be aware/tolerant of such characters expressing themselves..

@Amarjeet Singh_1737

There's a very heavy argument jarnail singh was manipulated by Indra too..(intentions on jarnail singh is unclear hence me saying manipulated,)..the thing with 1984 is that the majority of news was not written down. That, which  was written could be argued as media propaganda. 

23 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

There's a very heavy argument jarnail singh was manipulated by Indra too..

If it's heavy then there must be something in it.

24 minutes ago, samurai2 said:

.(intentions on jarnail singh is unclear hence me saying manipulated,)..

But now you are saying its unclear.

On 19/01/2018 at 8:55 PM, samurai2 said:

A prominent AKJ leader in uk, well in bold terms his son was having gay s*x with 2 other men with his kara and khachra on..

Nirvair Khalsa??...dont get me started.. 

Why did you say two men? .ore like two geezers in drag! They were cross dressers. Even worse. 

Please say about nkj....no need to bite your tongue. We are all adults

On 1/12/2018 at 5:59 PM, samurai2 said:

joginder singh didnt even want jathedhari in the first place, he's a sadhu yodha (paradox in itself)but you clever people will refer to him as an opium addict. 

Don't forgive me for my mistakes,  admin cut

Samurai , Joginder Is a kali naag lover. Simple as that.  Admin Cut

Ps kali/Kala naag is the term for opium/afeem

6 hours ago, samurai2 said:

fair comment..and i respect that

Just an opinion/advice...a forum is not a professional field where one has to behave in a certain manner (namely,  using professional language all the time), so be aware/tolerant of such characters expressing themselves..

@Amarjeet Singh_1737

There's a very heavy argument jarnail singh was manipulated by Indra too..(intentions on jarnail singh is unclear hence me saying manipulated,)..the thing with 1984 is that the majority of news was not written down. That, which  was written could be argued as media propaganda. 

Contradicting yourself now aren't you? The initial thrust of the argument, regarding Santa Singh, was his close connection with Congress rather than Sant Jarnail Singh's. Please do not attempt to derail the topic because some nangs are starting to burn. 

On 1/15/2018 at 1:10 PM, Singh123456777 said:

would this be before or after the kissing situation?

Picture is from when he presented his initial publication on the Dasam Granth to Baba Prem Singh Ji.

Wasn't this Sangat Singh also named in some grooming case or something? Or was that another individual with the same nomenclature? 

On 1/14/2018 at 7:18 AM, chatanga1 said:

I've only ever heard this from the sanantni camp of Niddar Singh. I asked them this question but to date have had no reply:

When was this advice told to Sant Jarnail Singh?

AFAIK the two never met 1981, way before the morcha started.

There is supposed to be a publication in the Ajit which lists at least 22 cases against Santa Singh. I was informed that the information was submitted, to the newspaper, by Akali-Nihang Ranjit Singh of the Dal. One of the chief functionaries of the Vaheer, Ranjit Singh and several others soon parted ways from Santa Singh after he began castigating the Dharam Yudh Morcha. He collated evidence against the Jathedar and submitted it to Ajit which printed it in consecutive editions. Santa Singh had both Ranjit Singh and his younger brother murdered- the case is still in the Punjab High Court. Political privilege, especially from Giani Zail Singh, allowed Santa Singh to get away with a lot. My grandfather was telling me how the Akalis and Congress, both, used him as their strongman whilst he thought that he was playing them both off against each other. In Kaithal, Kurukshetra, in the 70's his Nihangs were involved in an altercation with local Sikhs and Hindus over land allocated to the region post-partition. It seems two brothers could not decide how much of the land to divide between themselves and they invited Santa Singh to resolve the matter. With his archetypal cry of, 'but we are the Guru Panth Khalsa...' Santa Singh and his Nihangs forcefully evicted the conflicted parties and took over their entire property. Departing for the Punjab, Santa Singh left behind some Nihangs to ensure that the land remained in the hands of the Dal. Several of these caretakers began molesting local women ultimately leading to an encounter with the paramilitary. Several Nihangs were killed in the ensuing melee; surprisingly, the Akali-Dal not only paid Santa Singh a financial reward to give to the families of his dead Nihangs but also ensured that the media only published his perspective of the story. At a higher level, Congress obfuscated all attempts at bringing him to justice. 

18 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Contradicting yourself now aren't you? The initial thrust of the argument, regarding Santa Singh, was his close connection with Congress rather than Sant Jarnail Singh's. Please do not attempt to derail the topic because some nangs are starting to burn. 

Well, if you paid attention to my first few posts, i did mention santa singh could be connected to congress..but i stand by his main motive was to gain power of akkal takth..which rightfully belongs to the jathedar of buddha dal.. (this could be for many reasons including money)

Jarnail singh was working with indra gandhi and was going to be a representative of congress in punjab, until he realised that his motive of gaining sikh rights will be squashed, hence him starting a movement. 

Amarjeet Singh, understand raaj neeti, and understand an approach to ultimately gain a desire. Its soo not black and white, and i can assure you im looking things from many angles, hence i believe santa singh wrong to not join forces with jarnail singh and getting the whole fauj together.  But to totally vilify santa singh, well in my opinion is wrong. 

18 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Wasn't this Sangat Singh also named in some grooming case or something? Or was that another individual with the same nomenclature? 

he probably was, but lets not start with grooming, sexual exploitation. this includes everyone even rara sahib, nanaksar etc.. kaljug phera..

18 hours ago, Crystal said:

Samurai , Joginder Is a kali naag lover. Simple as that.  Admin Cut

Ps kali/Kala naag is the term for opium/afeem

yes he does take pheem, and degh aswell daily.. whats your point?.. what is your diet.. please tell me you have no meat/eggs/onions/ginger/garlic/caffeine..