14 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Well, if you paid attention to my first few posts, i did mention santa singh could be connected to congress..but i stand by his main motive was to gain power of akkal takth..which rightfully belongs to the jathedar of buddha dal.. (this could be for many reasons including money)

Jarnail singh was working with indra gandhi and was going to be a representative of congress in punjab, until he realised that his motive of gaining sikh rights will be squashed, hence him starting a movement. 

Amarjeet Singh, understand raaj neeti, and understand an approach to ultimately gain a desire. Its soo not black and white, and i can assure you im looking things from many angles, hence i believe santa singh wrong to not join forces with jarnail singh and getting the whole fauj together.  But to totally vilify santa singh, well in my opinion is wrong. 

he probably was, but lets not start with grooming, sexual exploitation. this includes everyone even rara sahib, nanaksar etc.. kaljug phera..

yes he does take pheem, and degh aswell daily.. whats your point?.. what is your diet.. please tell me you have no meat/eggs/onions/ginger/garlic/caffeine.. 

On what merit could Santa Singh acquire Jathedari of Akal-Takhat? I have already substantiated that the fool was in cohorts with Congress pre-Bluestar, the truth requires no vilification. Secondly, stop with the pathetic canards constructed by the nangs from Midlands regarding the Budha-Dal and the Dharam Yudh Morcha; I would expect them of someone like Kamalroop Singh. Let's face it, the Dal acted contrary to Panthic interests. Thirdly on one hand you assert that the Sant and Indra were one and then yourself dismiss your contention by claiming the contrary- at least the Sant (if your tale is to be accepted) turned against Indra unlike the Nihangs who bowed down to her.  

Amritsar, October 7
The ongoing kar seva is unlikely to restore the two-and-a-half-century old ivory mosaic work, ‘gach’, a sort of stone or gypsum priceless murals, naqqashi and paintings, depicting mythological scenes which was destroyed in January 1986 when radical Sikhs pulled down the magnificent structure of Akal Takht following the ‘sarbat khalsa’.

The priceless naqqashi which fell prey to militant diktat 16 years ago was a specimen of excellence attained by Sikh craftsmen. While the craftsmen had dedicated their lives to complete the exquisite art work in the interiors of Akal Takht, the same is none being done in a hurried manner.

Mr Surinder Singh and Mr Satpal Danish — both sons of the late G.S. Sohan Singh, famous fresco artist who had worked for 32 years in Golden Temple — alleged that the art work at Akal Takht was not being done as per the traditional design and technique. They claimed that the present paint and art work being done through kar seva would not last long.

Mr Danish claimed that he was the first person who had objected to the demolition of Akal Takht in 1986, but nobody heeded his advice then. “However, I kept frame-by-frame frescoes and gach work which included paintings of Hindu gods with me,” he said, adding that more than 20 per cent of the craft work of Akal Takht and 60 per cent work of the Golden Temple was done by his grandfather, Bhai Gian Singh, who had devoted his life to this work.

Fresco paintings were introduced by Bhai Kehar Singh under the patronage of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Today, few artists pursue this ‘Sikh school of art’.

However, Baba Amrik Singh who has been supervising the kar seva being done by Dera Baba Jagtar Singh at the behest of the SGPC said the life of the new technique of naqqashi was more than the traditional one. He claimed that while the old structure of Akal Takht had been demolished and the frescoes and rich art work had disappeared after 1986, it was not practicable to use the ‘traditional technique’ to adorn the interior walls with old frescoes which had disappeared forever. He said the design of Akal Takht had also been changed when the building was reconstructed after 1986.

The historical well, which was got sunk by Guru Hargobind had been included in the spacious building during the earlier kar seva carried out by Damdami Taksal.

Replying to a question about the enamel paint, Baba Amrik Singh said only water colours were being used which did not fade for five years.

Baba Amrik Singh claimed that the fresco work was being done by Mr Harbhajan Singh who had more than 40 years of experience in this field. He said he had done 50 per cent work of retouching the frescoes of the Golden Temple.

The state convener of INTACH, Dr Sukhdev Singh, asked the babas who are carrying out ‘kar seva’ to use old materials and styles, in consonance with what is in the sanctum sanctorum of the Golden Temple.

Experts and knowledgeable persons must be consulted on the issue. He said old blocks of the designs preserved in the archives of the SGPC or in private possession could be of great use. The use of synthetic and bright colours did not reflect the ideology of Sikhism or belong to the Sikh school of art, he said.

36 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

The akal takhat was made beautifully by budha dal but panthic khalistanis has to tear it down. Today the akal takhats design is different than the design that Guru Hargobind sahib gave it, all thanks to panthic khalistanis. 

No no no no, how dare you !!! How bloody dare you highlight the destruction of the Akal takht by our very own people! You aren't supposed to mention that. Blame for the Akal takht being destroyed is on nihangs and the governments hands. Please leave the dear pyaara khalistanis out this. They did nothing to destroy the countledd frescos and steal the ivory and gold....gursikhs would never do such a thing. 

20 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

And your point? Everybody in india is high on feem bro

I'm not anti drugs. I don't care about everyone else. I only care about those who claim to be nihangs and gursikhs yet these very same people are drug addicts! There is a diffrrence between an user and abuser. Or maybe im just jealous that Joginder didn't share any of his supply of nagniiii when he was here. Apppe nasha dafda. Sanu v dehde

2 hours ago, Crystal said:

I'm not anti drugs. I don't care about everyone else. I only care about those who claim to be nihangs and gursikhs yet these very same people are drug addicts! There is a diffrrence between an user and abuser. Or maybe im just jealous that Joginder didn't share any of his supply of nagniiii when he was here. Apppe nasha dafda. Sanu v dehde

Lool

Even baba bahadur singh did a shit ton of feem. His son does pills and shit.

12 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

On what merit could Santa Singh acquire Jathedari of Akal-Takhat? I have already substantiated that the fool was in cohorts with Congress pre-Bluestar, the truth requires no vilification. Secondly, stop with the pathetic canards constructed by the nangs from Midlands regarding the Budha-Dal and the Dharam Yudh Morcha; I would expect them of someone like Kamalroop Singh. Let's face it, the Dal acted contrary to Panthic interests. Thirdly on one hand you assert that the Sant and Indra were one and then yourself dismiss your contention by claiming the contrary- at least the Sant (if your tale is to be accepted) turned against Indra unlike the Nihangs who bowed down to her.  

Very articulately put. I'm very impressed. 

Akaal thatkt jathedar was always the jatherdar of buddha dal up until sgpc was formed..

I was waiting for the niddar/kamalroop connection.. can only lol at that.

"Thirdly on one hand you assert that the Sant and Indra were one and then yourself dismiss your contention by claiming the contrary- at least the Sant (if your tale is to be accepted) turned against Indra unlike the Nihangs who bowed down to her.  "....mate you really need to start reading what i have put up and stop with the quick fundamentalist khalistani/defensive response. 

one thing you fail to fathom is that, only because one is a thakarah bhagat/tapasvi etc that they cannot make a mistake (intentionally or not)

ok, Why did Jarail singh base himself at akaal thakt? (dont want a fairy tale- we can all play that game)

Why did he not move to another location when he knew on guru arjun dev ji's shaheedi day there will be  mass sangat prseent, and the india govt was to invade. (they were coming for him) 

one thing im very personally interested in is, where did bhindrewale and his yodhe get arms from??  (please put your answer in lay terms so we don't have to pull out a dictionary every time you respond)

6 hours ago, Crystal said:

mate you need to shut your noise, cos you aint got a clue. Did you meet joginder singh? have you ever? if not why?

please dont tell me your one of those keyboard warriors and then bricks it..if not, so what are you doing? you in uk? you fighting grooming? what you doing bro? what you doing for your panth?

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

mate you need to shut your noise, cos you aint got a clue. Did you meet joginder singh? have you ever? if not why?

please dont tell me your one of those keyboard warriors and then bricks it..if not, so what are you doing? you in uk? you fighting grooming? what you doing bro? what you doing for your panth?

admin cut Joginder . admin cut you 2 samurai. I'm straight from the gutter of Southall. Hanging around by myself with a rusty screwdriver.

3 hours ago, Crystal said:

Because you want to bad mouth nidar Singh. Answer "koi"s questions on sikhsangat. I am following that topic. So go back on that site and finish what you started....silat, fma..really?

Imma say it right now, niddar is a tool who has been excommunicated by budha dal, tarna dal, bidhi chand dal, harian bela, hazur sahib and damdami taksal. And he kisses Balbirs hairy ass so unless he actually goes and apologizes and stops his koor parchar then imma call a spade a spade.

7 hours ago, samurai2 said:

He is a shit talker, thats all he is 

10 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Very articulately put. I'm very impressed. 

Akaal thatkt jathedar was always the jatherdar of buddha dal up until sgpc was formed..

I was waiting for the niddar/kamalroop connection.. can only lol at that.

"Thirdly on one hand you assert that the Sant and Indra were one and then yourself dismiss your contention by claiming the contrary- at least the Sant (if your tale is to be accepted) turned against Indra unlike the Nihangs who bowed down to her.  "....mate you really need to start reading what i have put up and stop with the quick fundamentalist khalistani/defensive response. 

one thing you fail to fathom is that, only because one is a thakarah bhagat/tapasvi etc that they cannot make a mistake (intentionally or not)

ok, Why did Jarail singh base himself at akaal thakt? (dont want a fairy tale- we can all play that game)

Why did he not move to another location when he knew on guru arjun dev ji's shaheedi day there will be  mass sangat prseent, and the india govt was to invade. (they were coming for him) 

one thing im very personally interested in is, where did bhindrewale and his yodhe get arms from??  (please put your answer in lay terms so we don't have to pull out a dictionary every time you respond)

Ahh yes, the obligatory 'its all Jarnail Singh's fault' cliche when Santa Singh's rear end is exposed. 

22 hours ago, Crystal said:

admin cut Joginder . admin cut you 2 samurai. I'm straight from the gutter of Southall. Hanging around by myself with a rusty screwdriver.

I'd rather be around someone who loves his degh and is a sadhu yodha than someone who walks around with a rusty screwdriver,..who's the crackhead?

22 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Crystal is getting his kashera in a twist cause i hurt his feeling by attacking niddar

haha, niddar is a true soorma, next thing to bruce lee..just needs to get balbiro bhabis bum fluff out his mouth, maybe then he can communicate properly..lol

13 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Ahh yes, the obligatory 'its all Jarnail Singh's fault' cliche when Santa Singh's rear end is exposed. 

Ahh yes, the obligatory, "lets blame nihangs for innocent lives taken at harimandhir sahib (which could have been avoided)" cliche when their hero is questioned. 

On 1/20/2018 at 6:33 PM, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

There is supposed to be a publication in the Ajit which lists at least 22 cases against Santa Singh. I was informed that the information was submitted, to the newspaper, by Akali-Nihang Ranjit Singh of the Dal. One of the chief functionaries of the Vaheer, Ranjit Singh and several others soon parted ways from Santa Singh after he began castigating the Dharam Yudh Morcha. He collated evidence against the Jathedar and submitted it to Ajit which printed it in consecutive editions. Santa Singh had both Ranjit Singh and his younger brother murdered- the case is still in the Punjab High Court. 

Do you think it is possible to access the original publication? Any softcopy available online?

When were Ranjit Singh jee and his younger brother murdered? Before Blue star or after?

Bhul chuk maaf

rather be around someone who loves his degh and is a sadhu yodha than someone who walks around with a rusty screwdriver,..who's the crackhead?

Same lol, baba ji is badass but i was a little disappointed when he went to balbir though.

haha, niddar is a true soorma, next thing to bruce lee..just needs to get balbiro bhabis bum fluff out his mouth, maybe then he can communicate properly..lol

Loooooooool

7 hours ago, paapiman said:

Do you think it is possible to access the original publication? Any softcopy available online?

When were Ranjit Singh jee and his younger brother murdered? Before Blue star or after?

Bhul chuk maaf

After Bluestar- family's still insistent it was Santa Singh who ordered their murders. I am hunting down the original publication still.

'... Ranjit Singh, an important functionary of the Nihang sect called "Buddha Dal," was appointed as head of the organization after its the chief Santa Singh was ex-communicated by the Sikh religious establishment for lending support to the government after the June 1984 operation Bluestar, Santa Singh received the support of the central government and he continued to remain influential. According to Simarjit Kaur (Ranjit's sister-in-law), Santa Singh managed to take his revenge and get Ranjit Singh murdered.'

'Reduced to Ashes, The Insurgency and Human Rights in Punjab: Final Report,' pg. 380. 

7 hours ago, samurai2 said:

I'd rather be around someone who loves his degh and is a sadhu yodha than someone who walks around with a rusty screwdriver,..who's the crackhead?

Ahh yes, the obligatory, "lets blame nihangs for innocent lives taken at harimandhir sahib (which could have been avoided)" cliche when their hero is questioned. 

Typical admin cut retort, bring up the usual 'they shouldn't have been in their' line when obese-al-qaum is scrutinized.