6 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Same lol, baba ji is badass but i was a little disappointed when he went to balbir though.

Loooooooool

For all we know, Balbir might be the true Jathedar. After all the pictures Crystal posted, its beginning to seems as if all these Jathedars are just winding up idiot kids in the UK. 

11 minutes ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Your proof? 

I just said I'm an outsider to this bro so I would not have the kind of hard proof you are asking for.

I can't go into details but I know for a solid fact he is into extortion. Straight up racketeering. He's tried to extort a member of my family. And he sends his pagal heavies to intimidate. Begairat would actually get his men to kill another innocent Singh - that's where the issue had got to almost. His men are mental cold blooded killers.

And it's not a secret he's a gangster.

2 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

After Bluestar- family's still insistent it was Santa Singh who ordered their murders. I am hunting down the original publication still.

'... Ranjit Singh, an important functionary of the Nihang sect called "Buddha Dal," was appointed as head of the organization after its the chief Santa Singh was ex-communicated by the Sikh religious establishment for lending support to the government after the June 1984 operation Bluestar, Santa Singh received the support of the central government and he continued to remain influential. According to Simarjit Kaur (Ranjit's sister-in-law), Santa Singh managed to take his revenge and get Ranjit Singh murdered.'

'Reduced to Ashes, The Insurgency and Human Rights in Punjab: Final Report,' pg. 380. 

Thanks for the info Paaji.

What was Santa Singh's relationship with the Dusht Phoola?

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

For all we know, Balbir might be the true Jathedar. After all the pictures Crystal posted, its beginning to seems as if all these Jathedars are just winding up idiot kids in the UK. 

I don't think winding up is the case. Its about politics and fear of death. Balbir like everyone said is a heavy..whereas these so called nihang heads, taran dal singhs, Joginder etc are cowards. Spilling Sikh on Sikh blood is a big sin. However spilling a Panchods blood could be a noble deed. It's just about actions. These nihangs head come to the UK often,however in India they are sucking Balbirs admin cut.so they just go where there is $$$$ and safety from death. Or maybe they are playing a game, getting close to balbir.

On 22/01/2018 at 11:09 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Crystal is getting his kashera in a twist cause i hurt his feeling by attacking niddar

Lol. Look dude. Maul mornie is a student of nidar Singh. He even calls him "gurdev". If someone who is vvvv experianced in silat fma etc. Why hasn't he exposed nidar Singh and said he is mixing various arts together?* now you can't say shit son.

Infact it is you gatka boys and gays who are mixing different martial arts together just because your gatka skills are shit and there is only soo much you can do with bananas and watermelons and tube lights.

On 22/01/2018 at 5:17 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Lool

Even baba bahadur singh did a shit ton of feem. His son does pills and shit.

Just because next man takes X amount of drugs and some Singh does pills doesn't mean its right. 

Traditonally nihangs take cannabis and feem. But like I said. There is a difference between using drugs and abusing drugs. Learn the difference please. 

Khalsa doesn't take pills. You might as well pop ecstasy /mdma pills and go to a rave with your shastar in the air having a nice little nach.

More over cook with cannabis. Make a nice cannabis tarka for yoir sabji.

Using drugs is gurmat. Abusing drugs is manmat. Cooking with cannabis, making cakes, cookies brownies , making main course dishes with cannabis is not gurmat either.

8 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Yes i rather have Baba prem singh cause he is not a thief, crook or murderer

There is nothing wrong with being a murderer. Some situations call for it. When its either your blood or next man's blood on the floor then come back and say murder is wrong. 

Chucking a ball into the mix...

What about the khalsa of old? They stole robbed looted and killed for provisions according to rattan Singh bhangu.was their choice wrong? No...situations dictate your response/your move. 

On 22/01/2018 at 9:26 PM, samurai2 said:

ok, Why did Jarail singh base himself at akaal thakt? 

Why did he not move to another location when he knew on guru arjun dev ji's shaheedi day there will be  mass sangat prseent, and the india govt was to invade. (they were coming for him) 

one thing im very personally interested in is, where did bhindrewale and his yodhe get arms from??  (please put your answer in lay terms so we don't have to pull out a dictionary every time you respond)

8 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Just because next man takes X amount of drugs and some Singh does pills doesn't mean its right. 

Traditonally nihangs take cannabis and feem. But like I said. There is a difference between using drugs and abusing drugs. Learn the difference please. 

Khalsa doesn't take pills. You might as well pop ecstasy /mdma pills and go to a rave with your shastar in the air having a nice little nach.

More over cook with cannabis. Make a nice cannabis tarka for yoir sabji.

Using drugs is gurmat. Abusing drugs is manmat. Cooking with cannabis, making cakes, cookies brownies , making main course dishes with cannabis is not gurmat either.

I totally agree so many medicines have drugs in them like pain killers, antibotics, sleeping pills and the injection they give before surgry. 

If its for pain relief and medical reasons its fine but to abuse is wrong.

There is so many cases where patients have became addicated to pain killers containing codine as its made out of opium.

On 1/22/2018 at 4:35 PM, samurai2 said:

mate you need to shut your noise, cos you aint got a clue. Did you meet joginder singh? have you ever? if not why?

please dont tell me your one of those keyboard warriors and then bricks it..if not, so what are you doing? you in uk? you fighting grooming? what you doing bro? what you doing for your panth?

Sorry I don't meet admin cut boys like joginder who are cowards. 

I don't associate with cowards, it's either gangsters, killers or dope dealers. Of course while you guys pose infront of your mirror in your latest bana getting a haddi over yourself. 

Scumbags and vermin like me are on street corners and around the area protecting freshies and apneh from scum Europeans ie polish smackhead drunks and preditors who would beat the poor innocent people up Rob/intimidate and leave for dead.

Don't think apneh aren't in the mix. You realise how many pervert singhs /freshies there are who actually start following lone women late at night??! On my drunken walks home I've come across loads of them. They've always ran away when confronted.

What the admin cut do you do other than fingering your asssss snd your chachas and eating pakoreh till you shit yourself punk?

Instead of watching what I do...why don't you ask these so called singhs who go to gurdwara in bana and wear huge shastar. Where the admin cut are they on the streets of west London? No where to be found!!!!!!! 

Where are these budha dal UK singhs on the streets protecting the Sri Lankans, south Indians and punjabis who are coming late from work via public transport. When they get targetted by European drunks??

Only ONE time I heard of one case was some kala drug dealer in his trap house and his associates being battered by four singhs with sticks. But I heard they didn't take anything. What's the point of that? Make it worth while lads if you are gangbanging on road.

Why don't these singhs target the SIKH PUNJABI drug dealers from west London who sell our own kind drugs and ruin families because of theft , deception? They don't do shit. They just want to target singhs they don't like. They won't give it to non apneh. You are a perfectt example samurai. Give it ten to me but won't say anything to the kala selling your cousin brother rocks and brown. Wake  up!!!

And if you do say something to non Sikhs. You do it in numbers. You will never do it when there is one of you and three of them. Thats the truth.

It's only moneh and sessioners and roadman who are keeping it "real". Singhs like you ONLY fight when there are numbers of you, I don't roll like that.

8 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

I totally agree so many medicines have drugs in them like pain killers, antibotics, sleeping pills and the injection they give before surgry. 

There is so many cases where patients have became addicated to pain killers containing codine as its made out of opium.

Feem is produced by the mahan dodda plant. They make an excision on the plant, it gives out a sap...they collect it. Store it over night and it becomes dark aka kali /kala nag/nagni/afeem. 

It's very very strong. You only need a small size of a rize darna. However like I said. Drug use and abuse are two different things. The khalsa can take drugs like opium and cannabis..But in the right way and the right dosage. Taking drugs needs discipline. Not getting high every single moment.

As you said baba bahadur singh took a shit load of feem...his sons do pills...What glory and praise is in that statement? The way you said it makes them the same as junkies who ask you for change in the road.

Codeine comes from opium but it isn't as strong as afeem.

Look at these American trap rappers...singing about codeine and "sipping on lean".

Morphine comes from the same plant. So is that drink smackheads take when getting of heroin. Methadone

43 minutes ago, Crystal said:

As you said baba bahadur singh took a shit load of feem...his sons do pills...What glory and praise is in that statement? The way you said it makes them the same as junkies who ask you for change in the road.

Veer ji i never made any statement against Baba Bahadur Singh or his son as i respect Budha Dal and Damdami Taksal mukh sewdars a lot. So its not das is not doing any nidhya or slander against them. 

I just wrote regarding about drugs not people.

So whatever people do or don't isn't my concern

59 minutes ago, Crystal said:

It's very very strong. You only need a small size of a rize darna. However like I said. Drug use and abuse are two different things. The khalsa can take drugs like opium and cannabis..But in the right way and the right dosage. Taking drugs needs discipline. Not getting high every single moment.

kamini-vidrawan-ras-tablets-25-s-pack-dabur-2519-228x228.jpg.57c654ba913aabe9c8b417d5a85e86df.jpg

Ingredients : Akarkara, Sonth, Clove, Caffron, Pipal, Nutmeg Javitri, Chandan, Hingul, Sulphur and Opium.

It might be these, ayurvedic opium. Same thing.

58 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

While it probably does have pain killing properties they don't actually use it for that. They use it for its stimulant effect bro. Big misconception is that it makes you doped out and slow, quite the opposite. Still very addictive if not used correctly.

Basically taking kaali naagni is phatteh chakne. Gives you josh.

3 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

While it probably does have pain killing properties they don't actually use it for that. They use it for its stimulant effect bro. Big misconception is that it makes you doped out and slow, quite the opposite. Still very addictive if not used correctly.

Thats interesting thanks veer i didn't know that.

As das never touches any nasha or intoxics i don't know how these things work other than pain killers

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

An example of the above I will give you is brickies or freshie builders. A lot take feem before they start work and they just chakkkkk it one time. The amount of energy and speed it gives you. However like I've said many many many times. Using drugs isn't the problem. The problem is when you increase your doseage because the dose you take doesn't do anything..thats when the drug takes over & destroys the person

1 hour ago, Soulfinder said:

Thats interesting thanks veer i didn't know that.

As das never touches any nasha or intoxics i don't know how these things work other than pain killers

To understand drugs you have to take them yourself and experience it. Everyone has different reactions to drugs. No person will have the same reaction as his buddy. Another example I will use is personX doing a line of cocaine and never touching again ( as they realise cocaine is rubbish and pointless). The other side of the coin is the friend of personX...Mr Y takes a line with personX, but loves the feeling and rush he has got..thus addicted, chasing that high/feeling. As a drug user & abuser of cannabis. I would recommend not to even bother. As humans we dont have the disciple..we will indulge and indulge. 

I agree mrdoaba. I have plently of fresh desi friends who take feem...however I do disagree. If the dose is too much it will make you very doped out. I've seen it first hand. Oh another example is how freshies use feem before sex.....

Sorry soulfinder, it was directed at the person who made that statement about pills.

47 minutes ago, Crystal said:

An example of the above I will give you is brickies or freshie builders. A lot take feem before they start work and they just chakkkkk it one time. The amount of energy and speed it gives you. However like I've said many many many times. Using drugs isn't the problem. The problem is when you increase your doseage because the dose you take doesn't do anything..thats when the drug takes over & destroys the person

Exactly bro. All these faujis take it. I've seen them literally take a handful of ground dodeh, shove it in their mouth, and down it with a can of red bull. They manage to pull some long ass shifts that's for sure.

42 minutes ago, Crystal said:

I agree mrdoaba. I have plently of fresh desi friends who take feem...however I do disagree. If the dose is too much it will make you very doped out. I've seen it first hand. Oh another example is how freshies use feem before sex.....

What you've stated above is true. Does dependent, so it can make you doped. Those pills I posted are for exactly that, they take em before sex, it's all in the name: Kaamni. It's actually marketed as a sexual tonic.