Typical admin cut retort, bring up the usual 'they shouldn't have been in their' line when obese-al-qaum is scrutinized. 

mind your language son, your meant to be the eloquent one. 

Could say the same for you, easy pointing the finger but you couldn't answer my simple questions in regards to your hero without a fairy tale (violins in the background). 

15 hours ago, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

For all we know, Balbir might be the true Jathedar. After all the pictures Crystal posted, its beginning to seems as if all these Jathedars are just winding up idiot kids in the UK. 

Time to use your brain and not spend so much time trying to be eloquent with posh words. i really recommend reading  sun tzu's art of war, then analyse the situation without coming from the tunnel vision of personality worship (for today's politics and/1984)

@Crystal  mate sort your shit out. admin cut crackhead.

49 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Benti to all members, please leave swearing, personal attacks against each other aside otherwise we won't have any other choice but to close this topic and issue warning infractions.

I do not see an issue with the odd industrial language with members who are comfortable with it, all be it with your 'admin cut' replacing it. Yes, agree if it is seen as aggressive to certain members who cannot engage in such a language, then fair enough. 

I really just want to know why?

Its a topic on Nihnags, war, battle.. of course you are going to get language that at times will be vulgar. Its expected, as its more aggressive, boisterous, masculine etc. (tamoguni if you like)

Just like in the meditation topic who will hear very much sweat words and soft tone.  As it more flowery, calm, turn the other cheek etc. 

just to add, its never personal. I'll call crystal a prick and think Amarjeet is actually one, but its nothing personal. I consider both my fellow sikhs. When it comes to politics there will always be disagreements etc but ultimately we are under the same umbrella..

10 hours ago, Crystal said:

Crackhead...the best you can do? I've been called way worse. You Stupid Singh pathetic & lame, retarded, maybe your pagh is too tight. Go and play with your toys in you cot ,little boy. Your tutteh haven't dropped yet

Mate I'm a mona. You really think I'm gonna engage in a keyboard fight..playing gangster?..lol

10 hours ago, Crystal said:

Cult of personality I'd the correct term. Personality worship haha, thick admin cut

Cult of personality I'd the correct term." Brilliant English, thanks for the crackhead version- looks like you had your rusty screwdriver up your bond when typing.

Anyways, that's me done... People can make up their own mind from this topic, its just gonna go round in circles from here. 

On 1/25/2018 at 10:09 AM, samurai2 said:

mind your language son, your meant to be the eloquent one. 

Could say the same for you, easy pointing the finger but you couldn't answer my simple questions in regards to your hero without a fairy tale (violins in the background). 

Time to use your brain and not spend so much time trying to be eloquent with posh words. i really recommend reading  sun tzu's art of war, then analyse the situation without coming from the tunnel vision of personality worship (for today's politics and/1984)

@Crystal  mate sort your shit out. admin cut crackhead.

You read my comments again, admin cut, and you will see I was neither for the Sant nor against; but admin cut-al-qaum will always be Indra's stooge (or lover). 

My last post here.

Only reason i came back was because admin contacted me to come back to the site. I told them to f*off as they seem to be a bunch of men without balls. its embarrassing.  

the trend on this site is very much apparent... say the nice/right things and flourish.. well im done with that..

have an intellectual mind on raaj neeti and stay away from the vishnu preacher bhagat lund .his buddy lucky may contribute to uphold his arse.   

2 hours ago, samurai2 said:

My last post here.

Only reason i came back was because admin contacted me to come back to the site. I told them to f*off as they seem to be a bunch of men without balls. its embarrassing.  

Dude how many times you are going to repeat this?

Fine it was our fault to invite you back with politeness, didn't realize being polite is considered cowardice trait. I wonder how you move about life with this kind of attitude. Let us know if your balls shrink when you have to deal with border control officers or someone in authority in your job or something, or do you consistently  keep up tough guy attitude-guy with iron balls? I didn't think so.

My point being, you shouldn't confuse politeness with cowardice, you want to be fearless go and embody alive bhramgyan then come back and talk. Otherwise you are just empty vessel like rest of us- - squirmish  vunerable pitty mere skelton in your deep sleep and scared little guy in dream state. How admin cut pity!!. Now go back to the sleep you punk and think about real mard men enlightened conscious being who is ever forever wake not slaves to fear or thier body/mind states, five vices. Those are real men with iron balls, my namaskar to them.  

17 hours ago, sarabatam said:

Dude how many times you are going to repeat this?

Fine it was our fault to invite you back with politeness, didn't realize being polite is considered cowardice trait. I wonder how you move about life with this kind of attitude. Let us know if your balls shrink when you have to deal with border control officers or someone in authority in your job or something, or do you consistently  keep up tough guy attitude-guy with iron balls? I didn't think so.

My point being, you shouldn't confuse politeness with cowardice, you want to be fearless go and embody alive bhramgyan then come back and talk. Otherwise you are just empty vessel like rest of us- - squirmish  vunerable pitty mere skelton in your deep sleep and scared little guy in dream state. How admin cut pity!!. Now go back to the sleep you punk and think about real mard men enlightened conscious being who is ever forever wake not slaves to fear or thier body/mind states, five vices. Those are real men with iron balls, my namaskar to them.  

So the one threatening to close this topic due to the industrial language used, is himself indulging in such practices. This is so typical, fuking hypocrite. 

Mate you were never polite, you wanted to pick up this dead forum so you needed characters like me. Well good luck and all the best brave man.

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

So the one threatening to close this topic due to the industrial language used, is himself indulging in such practices. This is so typical, fuking hypocrite. 

Mate you were never polite, you wanted to pick up this dead forum so you needed characters like me. Well good luck and all the best brave man.

We would prefer quality over quantity anytime.  Enjoy best of luck too.

@Singh123456777 Nah bro not worried at all, just cannot stand people who talk as if their word is gospel, when they don't know sh*t. 

Don't waste your energy on that phuddu niddar the giddar, he sh*t his pants when he went to Hazur Sahib. In nanded the sikhs have big time respect for Nihangs, who themselves are proud and tyar bar tyar themselves, even though they are ghrist. They also understand firmly who is a sikh and who is khalsa. Which is another justifiable reason why Baba Prem Singh Akali is the Jatherdar of Bhudda dal.

i keep saying its my last comment then i read something that i feel i need to reply..lol. but

Going back to the oringal topic, Nihangs are dead. Not in a million years, the philosophy of the nihangs is out in numbers with a different form/expression. Many thakareh sants/akalis will take birth in the west, our generation is paving the way for them, or paving the way for ourselves in the future..

One last thing, people really need to get this... there are people who want mukhti, as they see maya as an illusion and no point getting involved. Brilliant, beautiful and respect  for their desire.However, their are also those who see that maya will always be here and want to fight for righteous.The nihangs want to take birth again and again as long as their guru is Guru Gobind Singh Ji. is this such a hard concept to understand.. 

20 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Crystal you talk about us about being on fhe bandwagon of this baba or that baba etc, but you are hanging off the nuts of niddar. You cant seem to get off of them and see that he is a twat and nobody wants to know him. You are too busy sucking his dong to realize that he is just a loser who got his ass handed to him by uptej singh and there is video proof of it. 

Does niddar still accept hadh torh challenges? Cause im ready to challenge this guy when he comes to canada

Please tell me what his excuse is for eating kfc and mcdonalds? Whats his excuse for leaving his wife and children and eloping with a gori? What can he teach anybody when this guy doesnt give two shits about sikhi! 

Well said singh!  

4 hours ago, samurai2 said:

One last thing, people really need to get this... there are people who want mukhti, as they see maya as an illusion and no point getting involved. Brilliant, beautiful and respect  for their desire.However, their are also those who see that maya will always be here and want to fight for righteous.The nihangs want to take birth again and again as long as their guru is Guru Gobind Singh Ji. is this such a hard concept to understand.. 

This too!

On 20/01/2018 at 11:33 PM, Amarjeet Singh_1737 said:

Santa Singh had both Ranjit Singh and his younger brother murdered- the case is still in the Punjab High Court. Political privilege, especially from Giani Zail Singh, allowed Santa Singh to get away with a lot.

This was the same with ajit singh poohla and paramraj singh umranangal ssp except that poohla was also given some heavy duty firearms as well.

9 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

This was the same with ajit singh poohla and paramraj singh umranangal ssp except that poohla was also given some heavy duty firearms as well.

Santa, at the end of the day, did not possess the guts which Poolha and Umranangal (and in no way am I condoning their actions) did. He was, essentially, overly ambitious but lacked the political acumen to realize his desires. On one hand he lost favor with the Sikhs, with the Akalis and then with his beloved Indra. The Budha-Dal, naturally, cannot admit to his failings; for them he is Guru incarnate. The truth, however, eventually manifests and whatever ludicrous myths the UK nangs construct- 'many Budha-Dal shahids were in Operation Bluestar;' 'Baba Ji warned the Sant against Akali treachery;'  etc etc- they will soon be forced to confront the truth: they are fast becoming irrelevant, and their dearly departed Jathedar Santa will not be able to restore them to their pristine glory. All I see is NRI kids being fed the usual concoction of warriordom, historicity and myth to enroll them in an exclusive club whilst Jathedars fleece their parents.