I just wanted to ask everyone who does naam simran. When someone do simran on a regular basis and if done properly they do get its outcome or result that we call spiritual experiences it could be anything as hearing sounds or seeing visions. I just want to ask how do they know that whatever they are experiencing is leading them to the right track. Like are there any experiences that’s the result of Kaal I know everything we experience is still a part of Maya but how would one know that they are on the right path and not getting trapped in kaal’s net. Or every experience that comes no matter what kind of is a part of our simran and is right/true..  and yes we shouldn’t be focusing too much on these experiences but I just want to make sure that whatever happens is okay and will take us to our father one day maybe in xxxx janams. And I don’t know why people don’t want to share about their experiences.. sharing can help others who are genuinely looking for help coz nowadays there’s hardly anyone who help people in true manner. 

On 11/7/2017 at 6:42 AM, Kaur Inder said:

I know everything we experience is still a part of Maya but how would one know that they are on the right path and not getting trapped in kaal’s net.

Good question.

The answer  or the answers are all in Gurbani.  Bani is the Guru, and the guru shows the sevak/student if they are following and treading the path to light correctly or not.  What you will find in Gurbani is "NISHANEES"...("Insignia") There are so many of them and a  lot of them are written esoterically in multilevel mystical shabads. This is because everybody's experiences will be unique and different to the student next to them.  A certain student may get an asserting confirmation as they may be able to relate to it in one way or the other.   This is why it is important to read gurbani, sing gurbani, listen to kirtan whilst doing your own inner recitations of bani as much as possible.  Bani says....Nit uth gavoh prabh ki bani, aath pahar har simrahau parani.  

Many early nishanees can seem quite physical like tasting Amrit rass.

Sweet nectar of amrit before naam is usually a nishanee for a taste of whats to come and to confirm that Waheguru is listening and acknowledging. This is often mistaken with amrit that comes later (naam amrit) , which is a whole different ball game that impels many different changes.  The cycles of sounds(pavan shabads NOT anahad shabads) are also nishanees of channels/naadis opening up inside in order to activate the central sukhmana channel upwards.

29 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Some people have been instructed by Gurmukh Mahapurakhs to not talk about their spiritual experiences to anyone. 

Bhul chuk maaf

But if they won’t share thn how will others will get help.. like in my situation I have no one to talk to and I’m stuck with unlimited questions and need helpand and at this moment my situation is that I can’t even go out and look for a pooran Maha purakh and if by his kirpa I get into little higher awastha ( just an example) and I keep doing the same thing hiding and someone else who’s looking for real help thn ?? And that’ll be so ungrateful if I’ll forget this pain and suffering that someone else might be facing at that point..  my thinking is we can share our experiences but not getting into the feeling of pride but only to help someone. And it doesn’t mean that we should keep telling about experiences to each and everyone.. like here in this forum there’s a thread called my experiences am I allowed to share there I only remember sat paji who actually shared his experiences and if someone else also did and I don’t remember thn I apologise for that. Just a thought of mine coz of the situation I’m in..

53 minutes ago, Kaur Inder said:

But if they won’t share thn how will others will get help.. like in my situation I have no one to talk to and I’m stuck with unlimited questions and need helpand and at this moment my situation is that I can’t even go out and look for a pooran Maha purakh and if by his kirpa I get into little higher awastha ( just an example) and I keep doing the same thing hiding and someone else who’s looking for real help thn ?? And that’ll be so ungrateful if I’ll forget this pain and suffering that someone else might be facing at that point..  my thinking is we can share our experiences but not getting into the feeling of pride but only to help someone. And it doesn’t mean that we should keep telling about experiences to each and everyone.. like here in this forum there’s a thread called my experiences am I allowed to share there I only remember sat paji who actually shared his experiences and if someone else also did and I don’t remember thn I apologise for that. Just a thought of mine coz of the situation I’m in..

If you do Ardas to Sri Satguru jee, he might help you find someone who can answer your questions.

Bhul chuk maaf

3 minutes ago, paapiman said:

If you do Ardas to Sri Satguru jee, he might help you find someone who can answer your questions.

Bhul chuk maaf

Hanji. Found that rabb da Banda Lucky paji here.. he has helped me a lot.. So thankful to him and waheguru ji 🙏🏻