Sri Charitropakhyan Sahib jee Series - Charitar #26

paapiman

Another possible interpretation

The queen (Chitar Mati) tore her clothes and scratched her face to show Chitar Singh that she had been raped. In this Chartiar, the trader becomes naked and a mark is placed on his rectum. The mark won't be visible to other people, as that area of the body is covered. Maybe the wise minster is trying to tell Chitar Singh that you (or a medical expert) needs to inspect the pelvic area of Chitar Mati to see if there are any marks/spots which can prove that she was sexually assaulted or not.

Bhul chuk maaf

Thinking back to the bird on the mans backside, it displays a symbol of freedom which the man will never experience because of it being carved into a delicate area.

It is a symbol of freedom signifying an everlasting prison.

And have you ever heard the phrase "a prison without walls"?

• 1 month later...

Warning: Sexually explicit material below. Daas will kindly request sangat, below the age of 25 or people who are greatly affected by Lust, to stay away from this discussion. 

@amardeep - Thanks for sharing the video.

Good points by Niddar. The wife humiliated her husband to such an extend that he won't be able to walk like a straight (heterosexual) man for some time and will also require assistance of his own wife itself to tend to those wounds.

Does anyone know if a sign/tattoo on the butt indicates a homosexual/bisexual man in Indian culture? Is there any reference to it in the Kamasutra?

Bhul chuk maaf

Based on Niddar's analysis, the person will be unable to sit and walk properly due to the mark on his butt.

The wise minister could possibly be telling Chitar Singh that if you go ahead and give death sentence to your son, you will not deserve to sit on the throne and you will never be able to walk like a king* in front of the public.

* - What kind of respect will a king get from his ministers/public, if he awards a death sentence to his own heir, with the word of his wife as the only evidence. Surely, a righteous king would not make such a hasty decision.

Bhul chuk maaf

10 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I am not convinced that Niddar will be any kind of expert of CharitroPakhyan Granth. His videos tell us some things but nothing like what i expected given the hype of the book.

Maybe he might come up with some points that we haven't thought of, like in this Charitar.

With regards to the book, once we read the first volume, we will know his knowledge level. The first volume only has 50 Charitars, which won't take a long while to read through.

I was thinking that we should halt from going further in this series. Let's read through Niddar's analysis and revisit all the previous Charitars. What do you say?

@amardeep - What is your opinion Singh saab?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 hour ago, paapiman said:

With regards to the book, once we read the first volume, we will know his knowledge level.

Those who have experience with Niddar Singh already know his fields of expertise. I don't beleive that this is one of them.

The first volume only has 50 Charitars, which won't take a long while to read through.

50 Charitars for £25 squid?

I was thinking that we should halt from going further in this series.

No, we don't need to tailor our learning and discussion with Niddar Singh and his activities. They are completely separate even though the subject matter is the same.

@amardeep - What is your opinion Singh saab?

I'm going to speak for amardeep and ask you to keep posting the charitars. We haven't had one for a while. keep the momentum going @paapiman