Jagtar Singh Jaggi Petition

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 2:49 PM, sarabatam said:

I think CDN politicans from all political stripes bought up this issue with UK.

One of the MInisters from the UK governement told MP's "the indian govt takes allegations of torture very seriously, as does the british govt."

When he said that, my immediate thought was that the uk govt may as well give up Jaggis case. If they are prepared to lie like that, or be unbelievably gullible then they will be of no help at all.

• 6 months later...

After decades (if not centuries) of being blatantly and repeatedly let down by the ruling classes of England in a wide variety of ways, the fact that some Sikhs still run to them for help in political matters speaks volumes about how weak and gullible they've become.. And it's always pendu background Sikhs who keep doing it too. 

It's like they like getting used and abused. 

3 hours ago, amardeep said:

“Sovereignty is not something you ask for. It’s something you demand!” - krishnaavatar

Way to go. No original text, or reference. 

2 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

You are so right! All sikhs are the same, no better than their parents or grand parents’ generations. They don’t have the right genes that’s why the panth urgently needs genetic engineers. Younger ones are dafter than the older ones because the younger ones have lost their sense of identiy. They don’t know who they are anymore just like little mules. In most Arab countries they are addressed as little mules because they are so thick.I know I shouldn’t be telling you this because you and I don’t see eye to eye on other Sikh sites. I am telling you this because you are also very critical of all the fudhus yourself. For instance, the younger ones have no brains even if they do they get brainwashed by khalistani propogandists very quickly and wear very provocative black T-shirts which is very disturbing. Some people have cut their hair and stopped wearing turbans because they don’t want to be associated with them for the fear of being classed as Sikh terrorists!  This is one main reason sikhs are not wearing turbans or become amritdaries. On top of all this there are the most embarrassing fights in almost every single Sikh temple all over the world which are publicised on social media. They all belong to one group of people exclusively. The rest don’t like them much, they don’t even get on with them. Everyone knows sikhs have no unity because of this particular group and their crude mannerisms.This group is very backward and slow to make any acceptable or recognisable progress in the right direction. Their music is full of garbage lyrics, they dance like overgrown overfed completely intoxicated with litres and litres of alcohol chimps as though there is no tomorrow.

And they look like proper homosexuals when they dance together, complete with bright effeminate colours and long skirts. I remember years ago going to some mela in East London and watching the local sulleh laughing their heads off at the men who were dancing on stage whilst grinning like idiots and waggling their heads. Embarrassing. Put me off bhangra forever. lol

dalsingh101    3,650

•         

Posted 2 hours ago

And they look like proper homosexuals when they dance together, complete with bright effeminate colours and long skirts. I remember years ago going to some mela in East London and watching the local sulleh laughing their heads off at the men who were dancing on stage whilst grinning like idiots and waggling their heads. Embarrassing. Put me off bhangra forever. lol

Don’t they realize how daft they love dancing and behaving like this dressed in bright floral outfits? How can anyone take them seriously when they behave like this? Their songs are always aimed at the beauty of women belonging to one specific group. Surely, there must be other more beautiful women that belong to other groups too,  no?  Talking about sullehs, do you not think that grooming of Sikh girls is partly the fault of the girls’ bad parents? They treat their daughters like sh-t, they overtly express more love and affection towards their sons even though they behave and look like proper homosexuals. They look like langoors.They neglect and mistreat their daughters all the time, treating them like 2nd class citizens!  Look where sullehs are nowadays with London Mayor and Javid  in comparison to our langoor dancers who like like proper homosexuals? I am so perturbed to learn that these believe they can be cured once they get married. Why are they so stupid to believe this can really cure them?  Their parents don’t even know their sons are queers! I mean what kind of parenting is this, where parents are so alienated from their own kids, kids they brought into this world single handedly?

1 hour ago, GuestSingh said:

Don’t they realize how daft they love dancing and behaving like this dressed in bright floral outfits? How can anyone take them seriously when they behave like this? Their songs are always aimed at the beauty of women belonging to one specific group. Surely, there must be other more beautiful women that belong to other groups too,  no?  Talking about sullehs, do you not think that grooming of Sikh girls is partly the fault of the girls’ bad parents? They treat their daughters like sh-t, they overtly express more love and affection towards their sons even though they behave and look like proper homosexuals. They look like langoors.They neglect and mistreat their daughters all the time, treating them like 2nd class citizens!  Look where sullehs are nowadays with London Mayor and Javid  in comparison to our langoor dancers who like like proper homosexuals? I am so perturbed to learn that these believe they can be cured once they get married. Why are they so stupid to believe this can really cure them?  Their parents don’t even know their sons are queers! I mean what kind of parenting is this, where parents are so alienated from their own kids, kids they brought into this world single handedly?

No, but we've been purposefully dumbed down from the colonial period (read link below). Especially with the promotion of rural activities, which were making the colonialists sh1t loads of money.  That doesn't excuse our people's inability to see through this though - and after decades of goray leaving too.....

I think with a particular caste, it wasn't always treating girls like second rate sh1t that caused issues - it was the opposite,  making them think they were some higher being peasant queens that gave girls stupid confidence to slag about without shame. 

Yeah, I do think pendu mentality was a major contributing factor to the proliferation of grooming in the panth. Actually it's blatantly obvious, rural pursuits of drinking and bhangra paa-ing acted out in the west put apneean on a plate for sullay groomers. 

On 7/8/2018 at 9:33 PM, dalsingh101 said:

No, but we've been purposefully dumbed down from the colonial period (read link below). Especially with the promotion of rural activities, which were making the colonialists sh1t loads of money.  That doesn't excuse our people's inability to see through this though - and after decades of goray leaving too.....

I think with a particular caste, it wasn't always treating girls like second rate sh1t that caused issues - it was the opposite,  making them think they were some higher being peasant queens that gave girls stupid confidence to slag about without shame. 

Yeah, I do think pendu mentality was a major contributing factor to the proliferation of grooming in the panth. Actually it's blatantly obvious, rural pursuits of drinking and bhangra paa-ing acted out in the west put apneean on a plate for sullay groomers. 

Wow! This was really an eye opener I tell you! So you can see how dumbing down helped these shaitaans to rule the ruled!  So that explains why apne behave the way they do. They really knew how to subjugate the  wild ones, didn’t they? This reminds me of the opium wars in China which I read in my history class. I think they are doing exactly the same in the western countries now. Dumbing down of Americans started ages ago with controlled media, movies on  family breakdowns depicted or dramatised and glamorised million times by Hollywood, normalisation and glamorisation of homosexuality, education standards dropping making it extremely easier for all toms and dicks to enter fee paying universities just to maintain the damn things! Destroying religions and substituting God with money, money and more money so instead of worshipping God we worship money instead, helping  the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, all achieved through cheap labour as well as outsourcing work abroad so they don’t have to pay higher wages! They must be enjoying their huge bank balances and having a good laugh at those they exploit and rob by not paying them decent livelihood. They are truly the masters of exploitation of the human race if you ask me. They truly gain so much by robbing others of a decent life, I mean, how can anyone survive on peanut wages    in this day and age? 

As they say, what  goes around comes around! 

On 7/13/2018 at 10:02 PM, GuestSingh said:

Wow! This was really an eye opener I tell you! So you can see how dumbing down helped these shaitaans to rule the ruled!  So that explains why apne behave the way they do. They really knew how to subjugate the  wild ones, didn’t they? This reminds me of the opium wars in China which I read in my history class. 

Remember, by the time Anglos met Sikhs, they had already had centuries of experience of attacking and controlling societies via slavery (building heavily controlled plantations with Africans), as well as through other colonies they had usurped. I think these experiences shaped them, and gave them a sort of insidious 'social psychology' knowledge gained over centuries that they employed on Panjabis and that still informs how their society interacts with others to this day. 

Interesting to note how Sikh soldiers were heavily used in the opium wars to suppress the Chinese (in the Boxer rebellion).  This is the kind of stupidity we need to educate our farmers against. Right now, hordes of the western educated ones think this is something to be proud of. These fudhoos need to recognise and acknowledge this was wrong. 

As they say, what  goes around comes around! 

I think so. Anglos will be in for some serious shocks in the coming decades. Also, for those sections of our society that actually helped with oppressing other communities during colonialism via arms - they've got their karma coming back to them too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dennis, there are no open petitions on the govt online petitions page.

On ChANge.org there is this but its addressed to Boris Johnson who was FS at the time. he is no longer at that post so it may not reach him. There are only 75 people who have signed it as well.

https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-free-jagtar-singh-johal

• 7 months later...