On 12/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I figured I'd join this forum in the hope that someone somewhere will have pointers to direct me to the right location.

Try emailing the above and tell them that you are an independent scholar interested in Sikh ithihaas and whether they know if a copy of the manuscript is in their possession. 

If so, ask if you could obtain a copy. A little donation might help move things too? 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, Khojidas said:

Morning DalSingh,

Great work there, I shall investigate accordingly. It's ironic that's Sikhs themselves destroy their own virsaat. Be it buildings or granths. I know in punjab there has been this bizarre thing about burning 'birid' old granths. Goreh manage to preserve scrolls from Pompeii!!!!

Fingers crossed that you get hold of that manuscript:

Here's a little taste of Giani Gian Singh's intellectual prowess. He was obviously highly intelligent and a global, critical thinker. 

1 hour ago, Khojidas said:

@dalsingh101👀👀 that its phenomenal 👏👏👏. I am truly humbled. Do you have any more translations. What made you and bhagat Singh not translate the rest ?

It's a massive work bro! Just translated an extract.

The other translations I've done are in the literature section of the forum if you're interested.  

http://www.sikhawareness.com/forum/34-literature-library/

I really hope you find that elusive text, can't wait to try and translate it! (Or portions of it at least).