Sharda Pooran Granth

12 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

Sadh Sangat Ji, does anybody have any experience with Sharda Pooran Granth? Like with the mantars etc?

Veer ji i did a search for you on the mentioned granth and here are a few links from past disscussions about it.

I have also added a download link of the pdf as well. 

But one thing is to be careful with these sidh jaaps is that they can backfire go wrong if there is a naga like 40 days not completed or a day is missed inbetween.

I had disscussed this with a Gursikh who told me that even after these things backfire people have had to go through electric shock therpy and still they are not normal cos of the side effects of these sidh mantar jaaps.

If there are done it is best to them under someone who has experince or a Sant. Like learning a gatka you need a master otherwise it can cause damage.

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1308&sid=0ec8a64157f803fe47f8d3c4ff116cbf

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/downloads/Gurbani%20Related/Sharda-Pooran-Granth.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwix5L7d9__XAhVsJsAKHdQzAUQQFgglMAA&usg=AOvVaw1YL_RR4kTjQ60kM0JMXx1h

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/25542845/Sharda-Pooran-Granth

• 7 months later...

For step number 3, would it apply for me as I do not earn money. The daswand I can give is of time which I give so is that okay?

For step 9 also, do you drink the jal after the jaap for the day and what is a mankay mala. I have a plastic kind of one and not a loha one so is that okay?  

Also, I was reading some jaaps in sharda pooran granth ji and some of them had requirements to complete a certain number of jaaps within a certain number of days. My question was is it okay to finish earlier than the prescribed number of days or must you pace yourself to finish after the number of days given.

Thank you in advance

35 minutes ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

For step number 3, would it apply for me as I do not earn money. The daswand I can give is of time which I give so is that okay?

For step 9 also, do you drink the jal after the jaap for the day and what is a mankay mala. I have a plastic kind of one and not a loha one so is that okay?  

If you have no income (from all sources), then the Daswand of money won't apply to you.

Drink the water after the Jaap. You can also perform "Kirpan Bheta" to the water* (after Ardas) before drinking it.

Manka means a bead. Try to buy a mala (108 beads) made of sarabloh.

* - If you want to do this, make sure that your utensil of water is always sucha and that it is covered when you are doing the jaap.

Bhul chuk maaf

2 hours ago, EkUtamPanthSunyoGurSangat said:

Also, I was reading some jaaps in sharda pooran granth ji and some of them had requirements to complete a certain number of jaaps within a certain number of days. My question was is it okay to finish earlier than the prescribed number of days or must you pace yourself to finish after the number of days given.

If it says to complete a certain amount of jaap in a particular number of days, then it is fine to finish earlier. 

But, if it says to do a specific amount daily, for a particular number of days, then you have to do the prescribed amount daily, till the last day. In a day, you can do more than the set limit, but you cannot multiply the amount with the days and finish it earlier. Like for example, if it says to do 1 mala daily for 22 days. You cannot just do 22 malas (1 x 22) in one day or 11 malas/day for two days and say that I have completed the jaap. You will have to do a minimum of 1 mala daily for 22 days, without any break in between. If you miss a day, then you will have to start over.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 10 months later...
Guest Harpreet

My mother in law is not agreeing to our marriage. Which one should i do from the shardha pooran granth? I am confused. Also is it important that we should be amritdhari if we have to follow this?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Papi Das

Hello,

I want to understand how strict does one need to be with the time ?
It mentions the Jaap should be done at a fixed time everyday.

Should it be the same exact clock time ? Or it is fine as long as it is amritvela

For example, one day a person did jaap at 4, but next day due to some circumstances he got 10 mins late and started at 4:10. What would happen in this case ?
Will the person need to start all over again ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 2:05 AM, Guest Papi Das said:

Hello,

I want to understand how strict does one need to be with the time ?
It mentions the Jaap should be done at a fixed time everyday.

Should it be the same exact clock time ? Or it is fine as long as it is amritvela

For example, one day a person did jaap at 4, but next day due to some circumstances he got 10 mins late and started at 4:10. What would happen in this case ?
Will the person need to start all over again ?

IMHO, +/- 10 min should not be a big problem. Try your best to start the Jaap at the same time everyday, if possible.

Amritvela starts at approximately 3 hours before sunrise. So, in case you are doing the Jaap at Amritvela, at least make sure you start and complete the Jaap within that time frame. Also, please do remember to check the time for sunrise (at least on a weekly basis), as Amritvela will change moderately, if you are doing a 21-day or 40-day Jaap.

Lastly, please focus more on the Jaap rather than being worried too much about the timings.

Bhul chuk maaf