Esoteric meaning of cross gesture by christians

I was talking to friend of mine at work who is into spirituality, he was raised as catholic he told me in his esoteric traditions, they do cross gesture which also indicates- seat of soul is in up on the forehead along with the heart. I was surprised to hear that similarities of esoteric traditions within christianity and between indic spirituality traditions.

5 hours ago, sarabatam said:

I was talking to friend of mine at work who is into spirituality, he was raised as catholic he told me in his esoteric traditions, they do cross gesture which also indicates- seat of soul is in up on the forehead along with the heart. I was surprised to hear that similarities of esoteric traditions within christianity and between indic spirituality traditions.

Daas was told by a Christian co-worker (who is also very spiritual) that soul resides in the blood of the human.

Where does the soul reside according to Gurmat?

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, sarabatam said:

it's all there, especially with catholic mystics. I did know of another catholic on a forum who had darshan by doing the continuous jaap of "Jesus prayer". 

The monks on Mount Athos in Greece jaap day and night and have many brahmgyanees among them.  There was a insider video but it was cut and edited to leave out the very spiritual stuff.

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Where does the soul reside according to Gurmat?

The soul in most faiths and in gurmat, is the heart area in the middle of the chest.   Very beneficial to do heart meditation if one wants to see faster progress. Nearly all the mystics and sufis practiced this.