Nidar Singh Nihang's translation of Charitro Pakhyan is out

A meal at a restaurant costs more than £25. So does a birthday or a Christmas gift. 

I have a confession to make- I was doing my rehras path and went to the shop.  I handed my fiver then walked out. A fiver flew past me- I mistook it for my fiver and pocketed it. For some reason I had been viewing the fiver pretty lustfully before handing it over to the shopkeeper.  Then I realised what I had done.  I thought of the poor person who must have lost it. I should have handed it over.  But with so much cheating going on in the world - who knows if the rightful owner would get it or not. 

I thought of throwing it on the street. That won't get it back to the original owner either.  

Matha tek at the gurdwara.  Well I had failed my test. I love maya more than God. At least that one instant I did. Imagine what dhaat could have come my way if I had rejected that fiver.  

Well so it stayed in the pocket and I bought something with it wowing to get my class kids some nice gift worth a fiver, as it was the only cash I had with me that day.

Despite having gone to the gurdwara,  I didn't use it for matha tek. 

The guilt grew so great that I ended up doing everything - after that - everything I thought of ever doing with the fiver. Matha teked a fiver - 2 times until the guilt went away.  Got the kids some erasers for Christmas.  They were so happy - came home with a smile that day.

Never again look at money like that! !!!!

5 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

I have a confession to make- I was doing my rehras path and went to the shop.  I handed my fiver then walked out. A fiver flew past me- I mistook it for my fiver and pocketed it. 

Daas did not completely understand the above. So you paid the cashier five pounds, walked out of the shop and then exactly what happened?

Sorry for going off-topic.

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

No ! I'm going to be cheap on this. If it were an actual book, then maybe. But not for a kindle.

For a kindle, it's not that bad for Canadians (close to 40 CAD) as long as the analysis is really good. We need to support Sikh writers too bro. 

I guess once we read the first book, it will reveal the depth of his knowledge. Based on that, we can decide whether to buy the remaining ones or not.

Bhul chuk maaf

23 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

meal at a restaurant costs more than £25. So does a birthday or a Christmas gift. 

Thats why i dont eat at restaurants. Cant afford to spend £25 on a meal which I can get for a fraction of that price. And gitfs.

22 hours ago, Singh123456777 said:

I am real weary of this book, he already lost the gist of charitars

You and me both. Listening to the videos he isn't really giving any indepth analysis in them. We have done more on this forum than he has.

23 hours ago, Crystal said:

100%

0%.

The book itself has to be worthy of its price. £25 for a kindle is a ripoff. I don't want to put my money into this guys pocket unecessarily given the kind of guy he is. False.