Anhad Shabad (Gurbani) and Naam Ras

Guest Displayname
13 hours ago, paapiman said:

Could you translate this into english, my punjabi isnt that good (well it is but, its not that good when listening to katha, cause I dont understand some of the words). Also ive seen lots of posts like this by you, could you translate any new ones that you put for us not that goos punjabi speakers?

Guest a display name
15 hours ago, paapiman said:

Didn't quite get that?? Is it the woman that recited sukhmani sahib whilst asleep??   if so, that's not anhad avastha at all.. she's reciting whilst asleep. Anhad on the other hand is only hear and it's not hearing recitations of paath>>i don't think!!

4 hours ago, Guest a display name said:

Didn't quite get that?? Is it the woman that recited sukhmani sahib whilst asleep??   if so, that's not anhad avastha at all.. she's reciting whilst asleep. Anhad on the other hand is only hear and it's not hearing recitations of paath>>i don't think!!

Please become a registered member of the forum and then we can discuss this concept further.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 4 months later...

Please listen to Gyani Kulwant Singh jee narrating an incident from the life of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh jee Khalsa Bhindranwale. Sant jee was giving a lecture. A person in sangat had a doubt in his mind. What kind of a saint is this person? He keeps talking about news. After the lecture, Sant jee called him over. Listen to what happens next.

Please start listening at 1:20 min (You can listen to the full clip as it is short)

Bhul chuk maaf

• paapiman changed the title to Anhad Shabad (Gurbani) and Naam Ras