Guru Samrath de...

Kalpu

You mean - Guru Sumati de.

Sumati means -
su - good , mati - mindset

Smarth means - powerful

Anyway, the key to both peaceful simaran and rhythmic simaran, is good breath control.

Breathe in - count to 6
Breathe out - count to 3

Repeat this till you get the rhythm down and start chanting naam in accordance with this rhythm.

3 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

You mean - Guru Sumati de.

Sumati means -
su - good , mati - mindset

Smarth means - powerful

Anyway, the key to both peaceful simaran and rhythmic simaran, is good breath control.

Breathe in - count to 6
Breathe out - count to 3

Repeat this till you get the rhythm down and start chanting naam in accordance with this rhythm.

Understanding :) well i have not starting chanting name now... 

I am just confused... 

What timing i need to jap the naam... 

And procedure? 

I am kinda new to all this... 

I need full instructions so i can do in best way... 

10 minutes ago, Kalpu said:

Understanding :) well i have not starting chanting name now... 

I am just confused... 

What timing i need to jap the naam... 

And procedure? 

I am kinda new to all this... 

I need full instructions so i can do in best way... 

Sukh vele Shukrana Dukh vele Ardas ..Har Vele Simran...this we keep reading hearing time and again...i had asked an abhyasi once and he told me bluntly..is there any time for bhog? you get feelings and you get into the act ! its like that ..you feel to do now ..or any time you just do it..no restrictions ...thats what struck me ..my two cents ..Waheguru knows the best !

1 minute ago, jaikaara said:

Sukh vele Shukrana Dukh vele Ardas ..Har Vele Simran...this we keep reading hearing time and again...i had asked an abhyasi once and he told me bluntly..is there any time for bhog? you get feelings and you get into the act ! its like that ..you feel to do now ..or any time you just do it..no restrictions ...thats what struck me ..my two cents ..Waheguru knows the best !

But they say Amrit waila?  Coz i have not started amrit waila yet...  I do chant everytime i feel my soul wants too... But i am stil not capable to stick to amritwaila.... 

3 minutes ago, Kalpu said:

But they say Amrit waila?  Coz i have not started amrit waila yet...  I do chant everytime i feel my soul wants too... But i am stil not capable to stick to amritwaila.... 

I do listen Gurbani kirtan Japji Sahib...  Chant Mol Mantar,  & Waheguru... 

I am not Sikh,  so i dont know Gurmukhi yet... 

So i need a tone of help to be in touch with Ik Onkar :)

3 hours ago, jaikaara said:

So what happened after.  .

13 hours ago, Kalpu said:

If you cannot do Simran at Amritvela, then try doing it at evening (after sunset) or choose a time/place when/where distractions are at a minimum.

Obviously, whenever you feel like chanting Naam (and it is possible for you to chant it), you must do it.

Bhul chuk maaf

8 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Do you plan to learn Gurmukhi? Once you know how to pronounce Gurbani correctly, then that skill should help you in your spiritual journey.

Bhul chuk maaf

In my opinion, knowing gurmukhi is nice to have but not prerequisite for spiritual journey especially since fairly accurate esoteric translations are available. But yes knowning gurmukhi is really good to have understand foundations of gurbani and sikhi.

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

If you cannot do Simran at Amritvela, then try doing it at evening (after sunset) or choose a time/place when/where distractions are at a minimum.

Obviously, whenever you feel like chanting Naam (and it is possible for you to chant it), you must do it.

Bhul chuk maaf

This is what i am asking.... 

Can i do any specfic time i feel peace to do... 

8 hours ago, sarabatam said:

In my opinion, knowing gurmukhi is nice to have but not prerequisite for spiritual journey especially since fairly accurate esoteric translations are available. But yes knowning gurmukhi is really good to have understand foundations of gurbani and sikhi.

But i dont know...  I do listen audio files and i rarely understand something's 

5 hours ago, paapiman said:

It might not be an absolute prerequisite, but correct pronunciation of the mantars is very critical for a seeker, which in turn helps a person to move ahead in the spiritual journey. 

For example, you might have heard some people pronouncing the Gurmantar as ਵਾਇਗੁਰੂ and some others as ਵਾਹੇਗੁਰੂ. Both are wrong, as it is ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ .

These subtle sound differences might not affect a spiritual beginner, but during intermediate/advanced stages they might make an impact. Therefore, if one has the knowledge of Gurmukhi pronunciation, then he/she can learn it the right way at the start itself.

Bhul chuk maaf

Thank you so much bro

2 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Then, it should not be that hard for you to learn to pronounce Gurbani.

Bhul chuk maaf

Pronouncing isnt tough,  i do listen audio files,  & i find peace to understanding after repeating more times.... 

But its about reading,  i cant do that by my self atleast...