Guru Samrath de...

Kalpu

57 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

I saw a video talking about naam jap being more important and fruitful than reading bani. I think it is sant maskeen jis video. I never got the chance to listen to it though.

Gurbani tells you to ''Naam Jap"  therefore, Naam is the only fruit and you can only get it by japping. 

It's like reading a book with instructions on how to swim. You can read it day and night for as many years, but you can never actually have the ability to swim unless you get in the water.  

16 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Gurbani tells you to ''Naam Jap"  therefore, Naam is the only fruit and you can only get it by japping. 

It's like reading a book with instructions on how to swim. You can read it day and night for as many years, but you can never actually have the ability to swim unless you get in the water.  

This is everything u said :)

3 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Is the timing restriction the only restriction though. Are there others as well which we may not be very aware of. 

was discussing the same with a friend and he told me about what Baba Bulleshah would say - Kazi Panj vele te Bulla har vele

...which means for the Kazi it was Namaz time  five times in a day  however for Bulleshah every time was for namaz..

I find this inspiring ..restrictions if you ponder on will always be..i have given in to such excuses and lost time...i feel it was just excuses for me for not doing bhagti.

1 hour ago, jaikaara said:

was discussing the same with a friend and he told me about what Baba Bulleshah would say - Kazi Panj vele te Bulla har vele

...which means for the Kazi it was Namaz time  five times in a day  however for Bulleshah every time was for namaz..

I find this inspiring ..restrictions if you ponder on will always be..i have given in to such excuses and lost time...i feel it was just excuses for me for not doing bhagti.

Well responded...  Best 🙏

3 hours ago, jaikaara said:

walis discussing te same with a friend and he told me about what Baba Bulleshah would say - Kazi Panj vele te Bulla har vele

Very nice quote. However assuming uyou had wasted no time -  would your  life this moment have been different to what It Is?

17 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Very nice quote. However assuming uyou had wasted no time -  would your  life this moment have been different to what It Is?

i have firm belief in hukum..if i did not see light at one point of time it was that i did not have the hukum to see light then..how much ever targets i personally plan..if there has been no hukum given ..come what may things wont happen. At the same time my efforts have to come ..hukum to get success will come whenever it has to..

1 hour ago, jaikaara said:

i have firm belief in hukum..if i did not see light at one point of time it was that i did not have the hukum to see light then..how much ever targets i personally plan..if there has been no hukum given ..come what may things wont happen. At the same time my efforts have to come ..hukum to get success will come whenever it has to..

Seriously?  Hukam is everything? 

I am planning alot of things from last 4 years, but still nothing i can do myself...  

57 minutes ago, Kalpu said:

Seriously?  Hukam is everything? 

I am planning alot of things from last 4 years, but still nothing i can do myself...  

God just requires submission... the more total it is - the better the results. 

There are many sakhis of  bhagats who sat down doing bhagti and God himself came to perform their jobs. 

aap karo humre sab kaaj. ... I think this pangti is from chaupai. 

Bhagats or devotees are supposed to get absorbed in the name of God and leave everything else to his hukam. 

Just now, sikhni777 said:

God just requires submission... the more total it is - the better the results. 

There are many sakhis of  bhagats who sat down doing bhagti and God himself came to perform their jobs. 

aap karo humre sab kaaj. ... I think this pangti is from chaupai. 

Bhagats or devotees are supposed to get absorbed in the name of God and leave everything else to his hukam. 

Understand....  

Mean i just need to keep trying & pray that Guru Nanak... 

Now its up to you :)

2 hours ago, jaikaara said:

Rather I would say... he has blessed us with what we earned and are able to handle. Therefore looking into the past does not really benefit us. A forward thinking is more beneficial. The past teaches us things... we should plan for the future and set ourselves goals which we want to achieve. The future gives us hope. Every new day gives us another chance to do what we feel we did not achieve yesterday or today.

How great is God... we view churasi as a punishment. However he has given us lives over and over again so that we can learn at our own pace.

2 minutes ago, Kalpu said:

Understand....  

Mean i just need to keep trying & pray that Guru Nanak... 

Now its up to you :)

Yes thats the spirit. God does not want us to beg.... and keep asking... rather start giving and sharing and planting. 

It all comes back to you that one day. However we are also not supposed to hope to get the fruits of our giving and planting. 

This is the way to control the mind and keep it in one place... at the feet of our Guru Ji.  

Constant repetition of his name helps achieve this. 

10 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Yes thats the spirit. God does not want us to beg.... and keep asking... rather start giving and sharing and planting. 

It all comes back to you that one day. However we are also not supposed to hope to get the fruits of our giving and planting. 

This is the way to control the mind and keep it in one place... at the feet of our Guru Ji.  

Constant repetition of his name helps achieve this. 

I understand.... 

But can i ask here a personal question? 

Underestimating ourself or hurting ourself for someone we love...  Is this okay? 

Like we are the ones who get alot of ignorance & taken for granted time to time,  & then again everything is okay.... 

Other person's intentions arent all that,  but they do by their physcopath,  again again...  Here is it okay to forgive them again & again by urself just for ur peace & for a better days? 

Like i am kinda senstive heart,  so to the ones i get conected it isn't easy for me to gave up on anyone....

So i keep myself hurting for thier mistakes,  i do cry & listen Gurbani kirtans,  & alot more just to give my heart peace...  & be the same with them the way 8 am always,  just to be the best ov mine :)

Is it okay? 

Good question.  We give and think we have given.  In reality God has used you to give. 

So you only hurt if you think you give.

That is why kabir ji says mera muj me kich nahi. Jo kich hae so tera. Tera tuj ko saumpdhe kya laage mera.

The saloks of kabir ji have many lessons in them. It is good to listen to them and read about the deeper meanings once in a while.  

I personally feel lots if comfort from them. 

On 1/26/2018 at 6:47 PM, sikhni777 said:

Good question.  We give and think we have given.  In reality God has used you to give. 

So you only hurt if you think you give.

That is why kabir ji says mera muj me kich nahi. Jo kich hae so tera. Tera tuj ko saumpdhe kya laage mera.

The saloks of kabir ji have many lessons in them. It is good to listen to them and read about the deeper meanings once in a while.  

I personally feel lots if comfort from them. 

This is... 

U have made my day by this line...  

That... 

God has used you to give... 

It made my way clear... 

Even today i heared from Gurbani too,  that We need to b givers... 

Givers givers only,  humble to every one's feet, dont feel like very low,  coz when we are humble to His creation,  He will be humble to us :)

7 hours ago, Kalpu said:

This is... 

U have made my day by this line...  

That... 

God has used you to give... 

It made my way clear... 

Even today i heared from Gurbani too,  that We need to b givers... 

Givers givers only,  humble to every one's feet, dont feel like very low,  coz when we are humble to His creation,  He will be humble to us :)

SGGS Ang 2

ਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਤਨ ਜਵਾਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਜੇ ਇਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣੀ  
मति विचि रतन जवाहर माणिक जे इक गुर की सिख सुणी ॥ 
Maṯ vicẖ raṯan javāhar māṇik je ik gur kī sikẖ suṇī. 
In the mind are gems, jewels and rubies, provided thou you act upon (hearken to) even one instruction of the Guru. 

4 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

SGGS Ang 2

ਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਤਨ ਜਵਾਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਜੇ ਇਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣੀ  
मति विचि रतन जवाहर माणिक जे इक गुर की सिख सुणी ॥ 
Maṯ vicẖ raṯan javāhar māṇik je ik gur kī sikẖ suṇī. 
In the mind are gems, jewels and rubies, provided thou you act upon (hearken to) even one instruction of the Guru. 

Can u please explain it?