What are akhasic records? are they different from astrology?

So far i found this whilst on google search. Its quite a interesting topic and thanks for mentioning it as i want to now look more into it.

The Akashic Records stored or housed in Subconscious or Universal Mind are a permanent record of everything that has ever been said, thought, and done. One who is able to access this inner, Universal library of mind has before him or her an accurate history and universal knowledge.

http://ndsenetwork.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/what-is-akashic-records.html

7 hours ago, sarabatam said:

I've heard of this term time to time but never really had time to look into it. So i thought i start a new thread on this.

What are akhasic records? How they are different from astrology- in punjabi taiva/janam patri?

I've always thought that they are quite simply your "lekha" ..This is the the lekha you will leave with. It has the the account  of how you used your saas as well as the pre-ordained you were born with.

It becomes easier if you think of the lekha as a book/scribe for your life. We take birth with the open book that contains the pre-ordained, the astrological/universal alignments,..also the karams to bhog as per previous janams, ....the sociological whereabouts and status...etc..  ALSO the number of SAAS you will breathe for this lifetime. Visualize the beginning of the book with  the pre-ordained, destiny, astrological readings etc..and then visualize all the pages following until the end; as the ones that will record your actions.

The saas are all the empty pages in the rest of the book  and the last page of ant-kal is your last saas. God's angels, Chitr and Gupt do the job of writing these pages.  They record our outwardly and inner actions as well as thoughts, intentions etc. 

When you take your last saas then you take this lekha of records with you and it is reviewed in the court of God by Dharamraaj.  This will be JUDGEMENT DAY!

The punjabi taiva/janam patri are normally based on the day, time and location of birth. They contained your pre-ordained and possibilities in life providing you were to stay on the same vibration frequency. However, if you start filling lekha pages with saas of naam,(raised vibrations) then your pre-ordained and possibilities can also start changing. 

16 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

So far i found this whilst on google search. Its quite a interesting topic and thanks for mentioning it as i want to now look more into it.

The Akashic Records stored or housed in Subconscious or Universal Mind are a permanent record of everything that has ever been said, thought, and done. One who is able to access this inner, Universal library of mind has before him or her an accurate history and universal knowledge.

http://ndsenetwork.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/what-is-akashic-records.html

I have also heard the same.

Taken from Forgetting the Way of Love - by Bhai Sewa Singh Tharmala.

The language of sukham is anhad (without any boundaries). The language spoken by Gurmukhs in this world with their attention in the Naad (Naam) is known as Gurbani. Gurbani starts from Naad or Shabad Guru. That’s why Gurbani is also known as Gurbani Guru. Since we do not understand the language of Parlok the Gurmukhs speak the praises of Parlok in our language. It is known as Brahm Gyaan (divine knowledge of God). Guru Gobind Singh told Baba Deep Singh and Bhai Mani Singh to leave the air and get absorbed in the Naad. Then they sat at the dar (border between Lok and Parlok). Guru Gobind Singh Ji told them to collect the words of Baba Kabir at that stage. (It happens in the same way when one person talks and the other person listen. All our voices and pictures are stored in the Sunn. If we can reach that stage by staying jaagat, we can also watch and listen to our words from the past lives. The same thing happens in our dreams. When we have to listen to words of parlok, we have to stop the network of Kaal and vice versa.). Both Baba Deep Singh and Bhai Mani Singh sat at the dar of Truth in sehaj and collected the words of Baba Kabir. As they listened to the words of Baba Kabir they wrote those words in our language. In the same way they wrote the teachings of all of the saints and devotees that are included in the Guru Granth Sahib. All of the collected teachings were called Gurbani and they were given the designation of Satguru (True Guru). Gurbani only tells the praises of God and Naam and therefore is the Satguru. Sat means Truth and Guru means the word of God (Naam or Shabad Guru). Gurbani tells us:

Shabad Guru Surat Dhun Chella.

The Shabad (Naam) is the Guru; the consciousness (Dhyaan on Naam) is the disciple.

21 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

The Akashic Records stored or housed in Subconscious or Universal Mind are a permanent record of everything that has ever been said, thought, and done.

This is the lekha?  yes, no?   The records scribed by Chitr and Gupt?  (just wanna be sure you understood what the lekha is, if not i can try explain more)

Chitr records what has been said and done practically, whereas Gupt records thoughts. intentions and inner motives (the actions not seen physically by the world, hence the name "gupt")

21 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

One who is able to access this inner, Universal library of mind has before him or her an accurate history and universal knowledge.

This is route to bhramgyan. First, the gyan starts coming automatically, ...in time, the seeker learns how to access this gyan by themselves using simran technique. The technique can be explained, but it's not understood or of any use unless the bani via naad has arrived from Waheguru..

Hope that makes a little sense. If still unsure, then i can explain further.

34 minutes ago, Sat1176 said:

All our voices and pictures are stored in the Sunn. If we can reach that stage by staying jaagat, we can also watch and listen to our words from the past lives. The same thing happens in our dreams.

Yes!!  

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

All our voices and pictures are stored in the Sunn. If we can reach that stage by staying jaagat, we can also watch and listen to our words from the past lives. The same thing happens in our dreams.

I assuming Sun as in backdrop primal awareness? If yes, that would make sense as many NDE reported their flash, pictures/voices/vision flashes infront of them in secs in consciousness during near death. And lot of people who've tried dmt either  or naturally in pineal gland also reported wonderful/ freakish expereinces - past, future visions

1 hour ago, Lucky said:

This is the lekha?  yes, no?   The records scribed by Chitr and Gupt?  (just wanna be sure you understood what the lekha is, if not i can try explain more)

Chitr records what has been said and done practically, whereas Gupt records thoughts. intentions and inner motives (the actions not seen physically by the world, hence the name "gupt")

This is route to bhramgyan. First, the gyan starts coming automatically, ...in time, the seeker learns how to access this gyan by themselves using simran technique. The technique can be explained, but it's not understood or of any use unless the bani via naad has arrived from Waheguru..

Hope that makes a little sense. If still unsure, then i can explain further.

Thanks very much veer ji das is very thankful for you taking time to explain it.🙏🙏

7 hours ago, sarabatam said:

If yes, that would make sense as many NDE reported their flash, pictures/voices/vision flashes infront of them in secs in consciousness during near death. And lot of people who've tried dmt either  or naturally in pineal gland also reported wonderful/ freakish expereinces - past, future visions

You mean flashes/pictures/voices from their own past?

What is dmt?

Bhul chuk maaf

On 1/29/2018 at 1:13 PM, sarabatam said:

How they are different from astrology- in punjabi taiva/janam patri?

Do you know whether or not, Vedic Astrology can reveal your past lives?

There is a Sadhna (similar to Past Life Regression) with which a seeker can acquire knowledge of his previous lives.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Do you know whether or not, Vedic Astrology can reveal your past lives?

There is a Sadhna (similar to Past Life Regression) with which a seeker can acquire knowledge of his previous lives.

Bhul chuk maaf

@sarabatam

Got the answer to the above question from Katha. Astrologers can reveal your previous life, future life (in the current form) and the next life too. Daas is not sure if Astrology can take you back to other previous lives or not.

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, Lucky said:

There's 4 levels of Sunn, from what I gather. The 4th Sunn is the ultimate "sunn samadhi" in which you go directly into Nijh Ghar..Nirankar is in this Primal void PERMANENTLY,  and always was, always will be, but we can only go in and out(since we are jivs in maya)  We can go into chautha padh, ,visit,, and back out again. This is jivan mukhti.  House  of Nanak summary is   Attain Jivan mukhti --> at time of death,  go  DIRECTLY into Sunn Samadh with Akaal Purakh by latching on to NAAM (nanak naam jahaz hai).... Here, you shed ego, identity as you wont need to leave chautha padh again---=>>completely Ik-Mikh....and dissolved.

Thanks veer, can you please let me know what are four levels of sunn. I only came across two levels of 2 level of sunn- one is the sunn in meditation with being/existence awareness and other sunn where there is no awareness of individual being/ existence but there is only non dual awareness without subject or object.

Thanks bro,  do you see them as stages? or just different reference points, also which sunn level, these avastha or reality mentioned in shabads below would apply to? According to my understanding, i would say 4th. Another issue we run into, how do you reconcile reality given in those shabads with first three level of sunn?. I think there comes the point where one upholds and start abiding backdrop absolute reality spontaneously.

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥
ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
Ik▫oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਬਾਜੀਗਰਿ ਜੈਸੇ ਬਾਜੀ ਪਾਈ ॥
बाजीगरि जैसे बाजी पाई ॥
Bājīgar jaise bājī pā▫ī.
The actor stages the play,

ਨਾਨਾ ਰੂਪ ਭੇਖ ਦਿਖਲਾਈ ॥
नाना रूप भेख दिखलाई ॥
Nānā rūp bẖekẖ ḏikẖlā▫ī.
playing the many characters in different costumes;

ਸਾਂਗੁ ਉਤਾਰਿ ਥੰਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਿਓ ਪਾਸਾਰਾ ॥
सांगु उतारि थम्हिओ पासारा ॥
Sāʼng uṯār thamiĥa▫o pāsārā.
but when the play ends, he takes off the costumes,

ਤਬ ਏਕੋ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥੧॥
तब एको एकंकारा ॥१॥
Ŧab eko ekankārā. ||1||
and then he is one, and only one. ||1||

ਕਵਨ ਰੂਪ ਦ੍ਰਿਸਟਿਓ ਬਿਨਸਾਇਓ ॥
कवन रूप द्रिसटिओ बिनसाइओ ॥
Kavan rūp ḏaristi▫o binsā▫i▫o.
How many forms and images appeared and disappeared?

ਕਤਹਿ ਗਇਓ ਉਹੁ ਕਤ ਤੇ ਆਇਓ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
कतहि गइओ उहु कत ते आइओ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Kaṯėh ga▫i▫o uho kaṯ ṯe ā▫i▫o. ||1|| rahā▫o.
Where have they gone? Where did they come from? ||1||Pause||

ਜਲ ਤੇ ਊਠਹਿ ਅਨਿਕ ਤਰੰਗਾ ॥
जल ते ऊठहि अनिक तरंगा ॥
Jal ṯe ūṯẖėh anik ṯarangā.
Countless waves rise up from the water.

ਕਨਿਕ ਭੂਖਨ ਕੀਨੇ ਬਹੁ ਰੰਗਾ ॥
कनिक भूखन कीने बहु रंगा ॥
Kanik bẖūkẖan kīne baho rangā.
Jewels and ornaments of many different forms are fashioned from gold.

ਬੀਜੁ ਬੀਜਿ ਦੇਖਿਓ ਬਹੁ ਪਰਕਾਰਾ ॥
बीजु बीजि देखिओ बहु परकारा ॥
Bīj bīj ḏekẖi▫o baho parkārā.
I have seen seeds of all kinds being planted -

ਫਲ ਪਾਕੇ ਤੇ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥੨॥
फल पाके ते एकंकारा ॥२॥
Fal pāke ṯe ekankārā. ||2||
when the fruit ripens, the seeds appear in the same form as the original. ||2||

ਸਹਸ ਘਟਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਆਕਾਸੁ ॥
सहस घटा महि एकु आकासु ॥
Sahas gẖatā mėh ek ākās.
The one sky is reflected in thousands of water jugs,

ਘਟ ਫੂਟੇ ਤੇ ਓਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਗਾਸੁ ॥
घट फूटे ते ओही प्रगासु ॥
Gẖat fūte ṯe ohī pargās.
but when the jugs are broken, only the sky remains.

ਭਰਮ ਲੋਭ ਮੋਹ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਕਾਰ ॥
भरम लोभ मोह माइआ विकार ॥
Bẖaram lobẖ moh mā▫i▫ā vikār.
Doubt comes from greed, emotional attachment and the corruption of Maya.

ਭ੍ਰਮ ਛੂਟੇ ਤੇ ਏਕੰਕਾਰ ॥੩॥
भ्रम छूटे ते एकंकार ॥३॥
Bẖaram cẖẖūte ṯe ekankār. ||3||
Freed from doubt, one realizes the One Lord alone. ||3||

ਓਹੁ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਬਿਨਸਤ ਨਾਹੀ ॥
ओहु अबिनासी बिनसत नाही ॥
Oh abẖināsī binsaṯ nāhī.
He is imperishable; He will never pass away.

ਨਾ ਕੋ ਆਵੈ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਜਾਹੀ ॥
ना को आवै ना को जाही ॥
Nā ko āvai nā ko jāhī.
He does not come, and He does not go.

ਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਹਉਮੈ ਮਲੁ ਧੋਈ ॥
गुरि पूरै हउमै मलु धोई ॥
Gur pūrai ha▫umai mal ḏẖo▫ī.
The Perfect Guru has washed away the filth of ego.

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਮੇਰੀ ਪਰਮ ਗਤਿ ਹੋਈ ॥੪॥੧॥
कहु नानक मेरी परम गति होई ॥४॥१॥
Kaho Nānak merī param gaṯ ho▫ī. ||4||1||
Says Nanak, I have obtained the supreme status. ||4||1||

==========

Ang-350

ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਏਕੋ ਹੈ ॥
साहिबु मेरा एको है ॥
Sāhib merā eko hai.
My Lord and Master is One;

ਏਕੋ ਹੈ ਭਾਈ ਏਕੋ ਹੈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
एको है भाई एको है ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
Ėko hai bẖā▫ī eko hai. ||1|| rahā▫o.
He is the One and Only; O Siblings of Destiny, He is the One alone. ||1||Pause||

Ang-838

ਏਕਮ ਏਕੰਕਾਰੁ ਨਿਰਾਲਾ ॥
एकम एकंकारु निराला ॥
Ėkam ekankār nirālā.
The First Day: The One Universal Creator is unique,

ਅਮਰੁ ਅਜੋਨੀ ਜਾਤਿ ਨ ਜਾਲਾ ॥
अमरु अजोनी जाति न जाला ॥
Amar ajonī jāṯ na jālā.
immortal, unborn, beyond social class or involvement.

ਅਗਮ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਨ ਰੇਖਿਆ ॥
अगम अगोचरु रूपु न रेखिआ ॥
Agam agocẖar rūp na rekẖ▫i▫ā.
He is inaccessible and unfathomable, with no form or feature.

ਖੋਜਤ ਖੋਜਤ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਦੇਖਿਆ ॥
खोजत खोजत घटि घटि देखिआ ॥
Kẖojaṯ kẖojaṯ gẖat gẖat ḏekẖi▫ā.
Searching, searching, I have seen Him in each and every heart.

ANG-930

ANG-930

ਏਕੋ ਏਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ਹਉਮੈ ਗਰਬੁ ਵਿਆਪੈ ॥
एको एकु कहै सभु कोई हउमै गरबु विआपै ॥
Ėko ek kahai sabẖ ko▫ī ha▫umai garab vi▫āpai.
Everyone says that God is the One and only, but they are engrossed in egotism and pride.

ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਏਕੁ ਪਛਾਣੈ ਇਉ ਘਰੁ ਮਹਲੁ ਸਿਞਾਪੈ ॥
अंतरि बाहरि एकु पछाणै इउ घरु महलु सिञापै ॥
Anṯar bāhar ek pacẖẖāṇai i▫o gẖar mahal siñāpai.
Realize that the One God is inside and outside; understand this, that the Mansion of His Presence is within the home of your heart.

ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਨੇੜੈ ਹਰਿ ਦੂਰਿ ਨ ਜਾਣਹੁ ਏਕੋ ਸ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ ਸਬਾਈ ॥
प्रभु नेड़ै हरि दूरि न जाणहु एको स्रिसटि सबाई ॥
Parabẖ neṛai har ḏūr na jāṇhu eko sarisat sabā▫ī.
God is near at hand; do not think that God is far away. The One Lord permeates the entire universe.

ਏਕੰਕਾਰੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਾਨਕ ਏਕੁ ਸਮਾਈ ॥੫॥
एकंकारु अवरु नही दूजा नानक एकु समाई ॥५॥
Ėkankār avar nahī ḏūjā Nānak ek samā▫ī. ||5||
There in One Universal Creator Lord; there is no other at all. O Nanak, merge into the One Lord. ||5||

Ang-940

ਏਕੇ ਕਉ ਸਚੁ ਏਕਾ ਜਾਣੈ ਹਉਮੈ ਦੂਜਾ ਦੂਰਿ ਕੀਆ ॥
एके कउ सचु एका जाणै हउमै दूजा दूरि कीआ ॥
Ėke ka▫o sacẖ ekā jāṇai ha▫umai ḏūjā ḏūr kī▫ā.
He knows the True Lord as the One and only; he sends his egotism and duality far away.

Ang-289

ਏਕੋ ਜਪਿ ਏਕੋ ਸਾਲਾਹਿ ॥
एको जपि एको सालाहि ॥
Ėko jap eko sālāhi.
Meditate on the One, and worship the One.

ਏਕੁ ਸਿਮਰਿ ਏਕੋ ਮਨ ਆਹਿ ॥
एकु सिमरि एको मन आहि ॥
Ėk simar eko man āhi.
Remember the One, and yearn for the One in your mind.

ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਉ ਅਨੰਤ ॥
एकस के गुन गाउ अनंत ॥
Ėkas ke gun gā▫o ananṯ.
Sing the endless Glorious Praises of the One.

ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਜਾਪਿ ਏਕ ਭਗਵੰਤ ॥
मनि तनि जापि एक भगवंत ॥
Man ṯan jāp ek bẖagvanṯ.
With mind and body, meditate on the One Lord God.

ਏਕੋ ਏਕੁ ਏਕੁ ਹਰਿ ਆਪਿ ॥
एको एकु एकु हरि आपि ॥
Ėko ek ek har āp.
The One Lord Himself is the One and Only.

ਪੂਰਨ ਪੂਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬਿਆਪਿ ॥
पूरन पूरि रहिओ प्रभु बिआपि ॥
Pūran pūr rahi▫o parabẖ bi▫āp.
The Pervading Lord God is totally permeating all.

ਅਨਿਕ ਬਿਸਥਾਰ ਏਕ ਤੇ ਭਏ ॥
अनिक बिसथार एक ते भए ॥
Anik bisthār ek ṯe bẖa▫e.
The many expanses of the creation have all come from the One.

ਏਕੁ ਅਰਾਧਿ ਪਰਾਛਤ ਗਏ ॥
एकु अराधि पराछत गए ॥
Ėk arāḏẖ parācẖẖaṯ ga▫e.
Adoring the One, past sins are removed.

ਮਨ ਤਨ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਏਕੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਰਾਤਾ ॥
मन तन अंतरि एकु प्रभु राता ॥
Man ṯan anṯar ek parabẖ rāṯā.
Mind and body within are imbued with the One God.

ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਇਕੁ ਜਾਤਾ ॥੮॥੧੯॥
गुर प्रसादि नानक इकु जाता ॥८॥१९॥
Gur parsāḏ Nānak ik jāṯā. ||8||19||
By Guru's Grace, O Nanak, the One is known. ||8||19||

Ang-821

ਏਕੁ ਬਿਸਥੀਰਨੁ ਏਕੁ ਸੰਪੂਰਨੁ ਏਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਅਧਾਰਾ ॥੩॥
एकु बिसथीरनु एकु स्मपूरनु एकै प्रान अधारा ॥३॥
Ėk bisthīran ek sampūran ekai parān aḏẖārā. ||3||
The One Lord pervades the one universe; the One Lord is totally permeating everywhere; the One Lord is the Support of the breath of life. ||3||

Akaal ustat - sri dasam granth:

Akaal ustat:

ਪ੍ਰਣਵੋ ਆਦਿ ਏਕੰਕਾਰਾ ॥

Parnvo Aadi Eekaankaaraa ॥

I Salute the One Primal Lord.

ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤਿ - ੧/੧ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਜਲ ਥਲ ਮਹੀਅਲ ਕੀਓ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥

Jala Thala Maheeala Keeao Pasaaraa ॥

Who pervades the watery, earthly and heavenly expanse.

ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤਿ - ੧/੨ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਆਦਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਅਬਗਤਿ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ॥

Aadi Purkhu Abagati Abinaasee ॥

That Primal Purusha is Unmanifested and Immortal.

ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤਿ - ੧/੩ - ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ

ਲੋਕ ਚਤ੍ਰਦਸਿ ਜੋਤ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸੀ ॥੧॥

Loka Chatardasi Jota Parkaasee ॥1॥

His Light illumines the fourteen worlds.

Akaal ustat:

ਜਿਮੀ ਜਮਾਨ ਕੇ ਬਿਖੈ ਸਮਸਤ ਏਕ ਜੋਤਿ ਹੈ ॥
जिमी जमान के बिखै समसत एक जोति है ॥
Within all the earth and sky, there is only one Light.

ਨ ਘਾਟ ਹੈ ਨ ਬਾਢ ਹੈ ਨ ਘਾਟ ਬਾਢ ਹੋਤ ਹੈ ॥
न घाट है न बाढ है न घाट बाढ होत है ॥
Which neither decreases nor increases in any being, It never decreases or increases.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:51 PM, paapiman said:

You mean flashes/pictures/voices from their own past?

Srimaan Sant Baba Ishar Singh jee Kaleranwale (Nanaksarwale) used to say that a person, in his dying moments, gets past flashes of his Amritvelas. Therefore, if a person has spend most of his Amritvelas in Naam Simran, it becomes very easy for his mind to connect to it. We need to remember that the thoughts associated with the last breaths are very critical in deciding the person's next life form or liberation process.

Most likely, all these past flashes are preserved in the Akhashic records.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

You can access them through guided meditation. I accessed them to see my life purpose. 

They contain all knowledge of past, future and the present of the universe. Through the meditation you can choose which part you want to see and also clear any misconceptions you may have about your past, future or present. 

4 hours ago, tva prasad said:

You can access them through guided meditation. I accessed them to see my life purpose. 

They contain all knowledge of past, future and the present of the universe. Through the meditation you can choose which part you want to see and also clear any misconceptions you may have about your past, future or present. 

Would you be willing to elaborate on this?