Dhan Guru Nanak ❤

Kalpu

6 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Of course you can still gurbani nitnem there is nothing to stop you. The SGGS saroop if bringing home requires sochum however if reading from a tablet,phone,pc etc its ok as long you make a connection to Waheguru no matter what anyone at home does shouldn't matter.

You just made my life easy ❤ which prayer i can give uh? 

Guru Nanak bless you with bestest best :) thankyou so much for true guidance... 

Now i am more comfortable with my aim :)

2 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Isn't it mandatory to finish the morning Nitnem before sunset?

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer I don't know i just usually do panj baniya when i went to but for Chandi Di Vaar as i love that bani has to be done before sunset. So there have been times when i have read panj banis in evening or before sleeping.

11 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Why are you scared? Please listen to the clip below. Let me know how much can you understand.

Bhul chuk maaf

I guess he is saying that raise ur character + raise your aatmic level...  Raise ur conection with God,  but also raise ur habits....  God has gifted us 10 duwar,  9 are duniyavik,  and the last one is aatmik,  if we never visited inner one,  never find ourself and God inside,  then 9 are meaningless...  

He is simply telling that,  maryada is neccesary + dharam is actually observed,  when we have changed ourself by inside outside too...  Not just by hypocrisy a lil :)

On 2/21/2018 at 9:37 AM, Kalpu said:

I guess he is saying that raise ur character + raise your aatmic level...  Raise ur conection with God,  but also raise ur habits....  God has gifted us 10 duwar,  9 are duniyavik,  and the last one is aatmik,  if we never visited inner one,  never find ourself and God inside,  then 9 are meaningless...  

He is simply telling that,  maryada is neccesary + dharam is actually observed,  when we have changed ourself by inside outside too...  Not just by hypocrisy a lil :)

Did you understand all the words in the clip?

Bhul chuk maaf