Pronounce the Sihari at the End of the Word - How to Read Guru Granth Sahib (Part 1)

On 9/14/2018 at 7:02 AM, MrDoaba said:

@BhagatSingh Listen to this recording, it is pretty shudh IMO. You will get a better idea of siharis, aunkars etc

Bhai saab said "akaal morat(eh)", @BhagatSingh said sihari can be pronounced as "-eh". Therefore, the sihari should be pronounce. 

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

Bhai saab said "akaal morat(eh)", @BhagatSingh said sihari can be pronounced as "-eh". Therefore, the sihari should be pronounce. 

Why have you quoted me? Bhagat is the one who said the Paathi in the video isn't pronouncing the Siharis (cus he has no idea what a Sihari is)

I don't really care what he did or didn't say on how Sihari should be pronounced. Santhiya ta kade layi ne ohne, hun saare Sampardavan naalon jaade jaan da ah.

You try saying "Gurprashadi" in Santhiya and dekhi je salotar bajj da ja nahi.

17 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Why have you quoted me then? Bhagat is the one who said the Paathi in the video isn't pronouncing the Siharis (cus he has no idea what a Sihari is)

I don't really care what he did or didn't say on how Sihari should be pronounced. Santhiya ta kade layi ne ohne, hun saare Sampardavan naalon jaade jaan da ah.

You try saying "Gurprashadi" in Santhiya and dekhi je salotar bajj da ja nahi.

I'll tag @BhagatSingh, then lol. Bhagat Singh ji, if you listen carefully you will notice that the paathi in the video is pronouncing the sihari but not as "i", rather "-eh"

I say "Gurprasad-eh", like how the taksalis say it and how the bhai saab in the video said it, as far as I know that is the correct pronunciation. The sihari is to be pronounced but not as "-i" but "-eh". E.g. 

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ  
Is pronounced: ad(eh) sach(u) jugad(eh) sach(u).

The "(u)" sound can be heard in the video as well, it is very subtle., like the "u" sound in "pundit".

8 minutes ago, tva prasad said:

the paathi in the video is pronouncing the sihari but not as "i", rather "-eh"

I say "Gurprasad-eh", like how the taksalis say it and how the bhai saab in the video said it, as far as I know that is the correct pronunciation. The sihari is to be pronounced but not as "-i" but "-eh". E.g. 

ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ  
Is pronounced: ad(eh) sach jugad(eh) sach.

The "(u)" sound can be heard in the video as well, it is very subtle., like the "u" sound in "pundit".

My point exactly beere.

On 9/18/2018 at 5:03 PM, Singh123456777 said:

Tbh, bhagat singhs art is pretty crap. I like harjinder singh sunner soo much better

Just saw his work. Very good. I like it.

Look at art of punjab by Kanwar.

Then you get sikhi art.

Look at Kanwar's display pic and now bhagatee has copied. its soo obvious. 

Mate, if pricks on this site dont get it by now, all i can say is they are very naive...and that's me being polite 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, MrDoaba said:

@BhagatSingh Listen to this recording, it is pretty shudh IMO. You will get a better idea of siharis, aunkars etc

Excellent!

"there's 3 ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way and the way that it's supposed to be done"

• 2 weeks later...