How can one have darshan of shaheed singhs

Guest Singh

Guest Singh

is there a rehat maryada or some guidlines or something to follow to have darshan of shaheed singhs. I know they are not the ultimate goal, but it is definitely a milestone on the path. 

I think  I can maybe feel their presence at times. 

Guest Singh1

I understand your sentiment but how you put it looks feels like you have it as an assignment. Have sharda and do bhagti and dont worry about the results or experiences. When you do the bhagti for guru sahib then the love will give you experiences that you wouldnt expect

1 hour ago, hsingh6 said:

Excellent suggestion and direction Bhai Sahib. One request. Guru Arjan Badshah has not used the word "Sant" for Namdev. His bani is under Bhagat Bani. Please let us not change the nomenclature used by Guru Sahib himself. Thank you for your consideration.

Maharaj actually did use this "nomenclature".

Santa(n) ke karaji aape khaloya Hari kam karavan aya Ram.
The Lord himself helps out his Saints, he does everything for his Saints.

Who are the Sant in the above line?

One of them is of course the respected Sant Nam Dev ji

- for who Ram ji came and spun the temple

- for who Ram ji came and protected him from the drunk elephant

- for who Ram ji came and saved him from getting killed by the Sultan, by fulfilling the terms set forth by the Sultan and reviving the slaughtered cow, as part of those terms.

So tell me bhai sahib ji, who could be more of a Sant than Sant Nam Dev ji?

On 3/8/2018 at 7:54 AM, Guest Singh said:

is there a rehat maryada or some guidlines or something to follow to have darshan of shaheed singhs. I know they are not the ultimate goal, but it is definitely a milestone on the path. 

I think  I can maybe feel their presence at times. 

If you believe that they exist and will Darsahn then you will surely experience. Faith can move mountains, you just need to have it. 

On 3/8/2018 at 12:35 PM, paapiman said:

Please have a look at the link below. Thanks to @mrhsinghk for it.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=188884087949115&id=118443064993218

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer Ji thanks for mentioning my old username and posting the link. Here is another way i found mentioned in katha by Gyani Thakur Singh by doing Brahm Kavach Jaap. Listen at 1:02:40 onwards.