Sir I have 1 question what Sikhism says about shivling .. 
Someone said me it's written in gurugranth sahib ji ... Ek pathar par rakha Pao ek pathar par ki ja dhao ,. 
I am little confused 
Tell me what Sikhism says about shivling in gurugranth sahib ji... We have to worship linga or not
My I'd is canvas1313@gmail.com for reply

14 hours ago, Sandip Singh said:

Sir I have 1 question what Sikhism says about shivling .. 
Someone said me it's written in gurugranth sahib ji ... Ek pathar par rakha Pao ek pathar par ki ja dhao ,. 
I am little confused 
Tell me what Sikhism says about shivling in gurugranth sahib ji... We have to worship linga or not

Sandip Singh Jee,

Gurmat will never induce us into diversity, the purpose of Guru Sahiban and Bhagat Jan, is only to serve us as being examples by themselves, in lovingly devoting ourselves, to the only one eternal reality, nothing more counts, no matter how much people may argue, or pretend to be knowledgeable in Gurbani by their interpretations....

Because the fact is, there is only one Truth, which is none other as First Patshahee says in the very beginning of SGGS:

Ik Oankar Satnam.  Satnam, is the reality, towards which Guru Sahiban wants to draw our attention, but we are so corrupt minded, that in spite of what They say, we tend to go towards mayavee variety of forms, colors, sizes, genders, etc

On the other side, just see how beautifully Sree Guru Nanak Dev Maharaj  tells us in just the following one verse, what is only to be worshiped:

ਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਵਿਣੁ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਹੋਈ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਿ ਲਾਹਾ ਹੇ ॥੨

Gur Poorae Vin Mukath N Hoee Sach Naam Jap Laahaa Hae ||2||

Without the Perfect Guru, no one is liberated. Chanting the True Name, one profits( means union with Him). ||2||

Regarding gods, goddesses in Gurbani, see what First Patshahee tells us about them in the following two verses:

ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਕਿਆ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ

Gur Kee Bhagath Karehi Kiaa Praanee ||

O mortal being, what devotional worship have you performed to the Guru?

ਬ੍ਰਹਮੈ ਇੰਦ੍ਰਿ ਮਹੇਸਿ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ

Brehamai Eindhr Mehaes N Jaanee ||

Even Brahma, Indra and Shiva do not know it.

He says, the true devotion is by following what Guru Sahiban tell us to worship, which is Nam/Satnam/Shabad, about which even the gods do not know, so what to say about the shiv lingam or any murtee, which are made from the 5 perishable tattwas ...

Stay blessed.

Sat Sree Akal.

SGGS Ang 525

ਏਕੈ ਪਾਥਰ ਕੀਜੈ ਭਾਉ  
एकै पाथर कीजै भाउ ॥ 
Ėkai pāthar kījai bẖā▫o. 
One stone is lovingly adored. 

ਦੂਜੈ ਪਾਥਰ ਧਰੀਐ ਪਾਉ  
दूजै पाथर धरीऐ पाउ ॥ 
Ḏūjai pāthar ḏẖarī▫ai pā▫o. 
Another stone is trodden under the feet. 

ਜੇ ਓਹੁ ਦੇਉ  ਓਹੁ ਭੀ ਦੇਵਾ  
जे ओहु देउ त ओहु भी देवा ॥ 
Je oh ḏe▫o ṯa oh bẖī ḏevā. 
If the one is a god, the other is also a god. 

ਕਹਿ ਨਾਮਦੇਉ ਹਮ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੪॥੧॥ 
कहि नामदेउ हम हरि की सेवा ॥४॥१॥ 
Kahi nāmḏe▫o ham har kī sevā. ||4||1|| 
Says Namdev, I therefore, serve the Lord alone. 

I would say that the pangti does not directly say do not worship stone idols, however it does point to the worship of God. It shows us the folly in believing one stone is God and while we are stepping on another stone. If the one we are worshipping is believed to be God - and we have adorned it beautifully with stones and other decorations - what is the same material that we are actually stepping on ? Its a stone as well. So why are we stepping on stone and worshipping it too. We should worship the spirit of God, not stones. This shabad is by the Bhagat Naamdev Ji.