Yet more grooming, this time in Telford:

The paper says authorities were warned of the abuse a decade before Operation Chalice.

One victim, who was targeted by paedophiles and forced to sleep with dozens of men, said: 'The police have betrayed the children of this town for a second time.

'I dread to think how many victims there have been over the years – it wouldn't surprise me if the offending was on the same scale as Rotherham.  

'It has been going on for at least two decades. When will it stop?'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487167/Telford-child-sex-scandal-involving-1-000-Britains-worst.html

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/03/2018 at 4:05 PM, dalsingh101 said:

'It has been going on for at least two decades. When will it stop?'

Mate, it's never going to stop only get worse, as the "new" sulleh are either the mirpuri's doing such scum shit or the pataans shaggings sikh girls and putting that shit on the net.

I was a little surprised (i don't know why) when i heard a lot of sikh girls getting abortions from their paki lovers from b'ham. 

No point going into all this as you know the score with SP back in the day. It's just pappus in charge now. It goes back to your point of the topic you started in regards to Rai Singh, its spiritual type of people trying to be warriors. Advising on worldly politics which is what they are trying to get away from in the first place as its connected with maya.. they doing more damage then good. 

On 11/03/2018 at 4:05 PM, dalsingh101 said:

t has been going on for at least two decades. When will it stop?'

Also reason for this is, when one speaks the truth ppl hide it. These are so called sikhs/khalsa.. i put a comment on the dandriwalel topic.. got deleted straight away..why??..

That neosingh now sarbat woteva.. needs to check himself..if he wants to live in rainbow land all good.. he can call himself the turban tellytubby....using baba Jagjit Singh's name then takes out my post..

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2018 at 11:31 PM, samurai2 said:

Mate, it's never going to stop only get worse, as the "new" sulleh are either the mirpuri's doing such scum shit or the pataans shaggings sikh girls and putting that shit on the net.

I was a little surprised (i don't know why) when i heard a lot of sikh girls getting abortions from their paki lovers from b'ham. 

No point going into all this as you know the score with SP back in the day. It's just pappus in charge now. It goes back to your point of the topic you started in regards to Rai Singh, its spiritual type of people trying to be warriors. Advising on worldly politics which is what they are trying to get away from in the first place as its connected with maya.. they doing more damage then good. 

Mate, I think even papus are having a hard time defending their inertia (which is really their cowardice and timid conformity disguised as something else) these days. 

That Chaupa Singh extract spells out Guru ji's position clearly from what I read. If you're incapable or unsuitable to step up, face up to the truth, go home and keep quiet. 

On 4/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Mate, I think even papus are having a hard time defending their inertia (which is really their cowardice and timid conformity disguised as something else) these days. 

That Chaupa Singh extract spells out Guru ji's position clearly from what I read. If you're incapable or unsuitable to step up, face up to the truth, go home and keep quiet. 

I get what you mean..

Me personally, don't really care no more..all i would say and warn is the Canadians,  i said it years ago and ill say it now.. be careful..more so now...

22 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

And don't ever 'not care' brother. However it might appear to you, a lot of progress has been made (on the back of many brothers sacrifices). The reality is that more apnay (and apneean) are aware of what goes on than EVER before. But we've got deep routed sheep coward mentality going on (which is a legacy of colonialism in my opinion), just got to keep chipping away at it. 

Thanks for the words Bro, appreciate it. I'll always care just sometimes you get fed up with mentality of the panth, our panth. 

i agree with your theory in general, but its also the comfortable lifestyle many sikhs have now. Too comfortable, work-money-holidays...thats life now (this includes average joey panjabi moneh sikhs to the full on amritdharis), attitude being "if its not on our doorstep, it aint our problem", our doorstep meaning immediate fam, when for people like me and you our doorstep means those born under the umbrella of baba nanak. 

Also totally agree, alot has been achieved... however my personal opinion is, just wait for the next wave. This is not me being pessimistic,  but these sulleh are f**kin organised as s**t, not just the groomers, the whole islamic panth are organised and loyal to their belief. 

theres so much that can be said on this topic, it will just open up a can of worms...we will have to dissect the she male sikhs/panjabi/amritdharis/confused tattus...also look closely at the demonic islam religion and the era we are currently in..

Sorry bro, been lazy.. just typing as i would speak..so apologies for grammer mistakes, and if this pisses you off then.... deal with it..lol

20 hours ago, samurai2 said:

Thanks for the words Bro, appreciate it. I'll always care just sometimes you get fed up with mentality of the panth, our panth. 

i agree with your theory in general, but its also the comfortable lifestyle many sikhs have now. Too comfortable, work-money-holidays...thats life now (this includes average joey panjabi moneh sikhs to the full on amritdharis), attitude being "if its not on our doorstep, it aint our problem", our doorstep meaning immediate fam, when for people like me and you our doorstep means those born under the umbrella of baba nanak. 

Also totally agree, alot has been achieved... however my personal opinion is, just wait for the next wave. This is not me being pessimistic,  but these sulleh are f**kin organised as s**t, not just the groomers, the whole islamic panth are organised and loyal to their belief. 

theres so much that can be said on this topic, it will just open up a can of worms...we will have to dissect the she male sikhs/panjabi/amritdharis/confused tattus...also look closely at the demonic islam religion and the era we are currently in..

Sorry bro, been lazy.. just typing as i would speak..so apologies for grammer mistakes, and if this pisses you off then.... deal with it..lol

I don't think it is as simple as just sullay versus us. I think some 'important' goray are playing some insidious role in all of this too. Goray have as much paedo/grooming stuff going on in their society as sullay (and it goes all the way to the top too). Look at all the revelations from Hollywood and the BBC for instance. Look at all the smoke coming from Westminster itself (which they've cleverly deflected and played down). They have their own age old secret 'societies' with their own weird demonic rituals and beliefs. 

As for the next wave, however shite she-male apnay might be, those of us who aren't of this ilk have already made a huge impact in England. If you think about it, more apnay families are aware of what goes on regarding elements of the pakistani community than ever (not that we don't need to make even more aware). Sure, there are still plenty of brain-dead, docile, conformist apnay fudhus who are either too scared to face up to things, or purposefully play down the issue because they are scared of the authorities (or they actively benefit from being sell out tokens for goray and their agenda).  Amandeep (admin) here might be one of them. He's so busy cosying up to goray to help them fight Islamic fundamentalism, he seems blind as f**k about the problems in his own community (which seem to dwindle down to the pressing problem of swearing and impolite language on internet forums....lol)

And another thing, we can't be oblivious to grooming going on in our own community either. I've heard that a few gandus have infiltrated the Amritdhari community and have embedded themselves within male dominated jathas to hide themselves. You hear about young boys at camps getting kissed or touched up by such predators, who hide behind a cloak of religiosity when really they are craving c**k. Some of them are so camp and weirdly over-friendly, you wonder how anyone could fail to see them for what they are. It's like our own Jimmy Saville problem. 

Don't think it is as simple as just sullay. Besides in the last few years, they've lost a lot of numbers from their jihads and all the media attention is keeping them on a back foot.

Don't let giddarhs of the quom get you down, if things go crazy, they'll have their day of judgment too. 

Just in case certain people think that the link between 'asian' grooming gangs and establishment goray is some conspiracy theory:

Social services chief is one of three politicians exposed as paedophiles as Telford child sex grooming scandal grows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5643585/Social-services-chief-one-three-politicians-exposed-paedophiles.html

7 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

As for the next wave, however shite she-male apnay might be, those of us who aren't of this ilk have already made a huge impact in England. If you think about it, more apnay families are aware of what goes on regarding elements of the pakistani community than ever (not that we don't need to make even more aware). Sure, there are still plenty of brain-dead, docile, conformist apnay fudhus who are either too scared to face up to things, or purposefully play down the issue because they are scared of the authorities (or they actively benefit from being sell out tokens for goray and their agenda).  Amandeep (admin) here might be one of them. He's so busy cosying up to goray to help them fight Islamic fundamentalism, he seems blind as f**k about the problems in his own community (which seem to dwindle down to the pressing problem of swearing and impolite language on internet forums....lol)

I hear you brother, ive also got stains on my record from this sh*t....and a lot has changed.. defo more awareness..But the sleeping panth need to wake up, not just to grooming but other things..anxiety, domestic violence, alcoholism etc.. barking gurdwara have recently funded a new building, why not employ a social worker? (suppose different topic)  

hhahaha in regards to Amandeep..you crack me up..the only one who winds me up is bhagat (i know he's your boy), silver spoon kid..but its all good. 

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

And another thing, we can't be oblivious to grooming going on in our own community either. I've heard that a few gandus have infiltrated the Amritdhari community and have embedded themselves within male dominated jathas to hide themselves. You hear about young boys at camps getting kissed or touched up by such predators, who hide behind a cloak of religiosity when really they are craving c**k. Some of them are so camp and weirdly over-friendly, you wonder how anyone could fail to see them for what they are. It's like our own Jimmy Saville problem. 

Yes, NKJ  super star is a faggot, ppl cannot fathom that someone can be good at kirtan and touch up boys..

kaam is a potent energy with many deceptions ..

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Don't think it is as simple as just sullay. Besides in the last few years, they've lost a lot of numbers from their jihads and all the media attention is keeping them on a back foot.

Not so naive bro.. 

"Don't let giddarhs of the quom get you down, if things go crazy, they'll have their day of judgment too." 

Thanks for the words again,  its good to know there are real men out there...

Don't lose the plot bro. 

All what I was saying about simran earlier, it helps in many ways, not least in getting some grip on your emotions (emotions don't stop but you get a chance to properly contextualise them and not give them too much weight like a janani might). If and when you're meant to get on that, you will - that bit is hukam. 

Think historically too. Our ancestors not long ago had to constantly put up with reverses, including girls being kidnapped and taken as slaves, as well as the deaths of very effective and loved leaders. They didn't give up in the face of this. 

Don't degrade yourself mate, no matter how upset you are. 

I have to say. To simplify and express what I think is the important gist of Samurai's outburst (though man needs to learn and exercise chill big time) :

You know I think we have too many apnay who sort of rely on some sort of caste based 'warrior credentials' which just seems like a weak ego prop to me. I got to call out Rajputs, Juts and Khatris as top of the list for this. 

My point is that if you are an out of shape person, who isn't really inclined for physical confrontations or has any real experience in this department - can you not see how pathetic this can easily make one? And can you not see how this very mentality is the source of much of our problems (at a ground level) in parts of the diaspora where you actually do face genuine physical threats and challenges, be this via Islamist fundamentalism or neo-nazism. It isn't worth banging on about some perceived racial, caste based credentials if at the end, you are personally scared and reluctant to step up physically. It's even worse if the person doing it is an out of shape person who doesn't train. WE can now clearly see the consequence of this with the rampant grooming of Sikh girls (and others) under our very noses whilst we bang on about this perceived 'greatness'. Is that lesson really that hard to grasp? 

Just had to get that out there. 

On 5/7/2018 at 12:12 AM, samurai2 said:

nah mate not loosing  it.. ill only loose it on this site..

ill degrade the fuking sikh awareness crew...you know who u r...

just had a grooming case right now...

wake up u fuking ignorant silver spooned cunts..  

Don't degrade anyone on a SA tip. We need platforms to share (often difficult) ideas and information with minimal censorship. There aren't nearly enough of these. Despite any perceived shortcomings, appreciate that we have this here. 

On 5/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, dalsingh101 said:

I got to call out Rajputs, Juts and Khatris as top of the list for this. 

Also... Amritdhari/keshadhari/spiritual/moneh/panjabi sikhs...Anyone who lives on the pasts/ancestors  bravery without doing it themselves (or doing something in this limited system), however i got a lot of respect for those who genuinely say they are not the fighting type..they are just being honest.. But the false bravado really ticks me off... Its one thing having a little pride (fair enough/respect)and another of full blown chest out ego-admin cut off mate

Sikh brothers (those sisters that can).. train up.. keep doing your bani etc learn combat,  there's many arts out there.. hand combat..knife training..stick training (in case you are worried to hurt someone to death)..erm how to evade a situation where you are outnumbered (this is also martial vidiya) ..silat/krav maga/kali/muaythai/boxing.. whatever you feel comfortable with.. there's no competition .. be the best you can, not the best of the rest (ego issues)

On 5/8/2018 at 8:24 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Don't degrade anyone on a SA tip. We need platforms to share (often difficult) ideas and information with minimal censorship. There aren't nearly enough of these. Despite any perceived shortcomings, appreciate that we have this here. 

Fair enough, ive also learnt alot from this site all be it from the past earlier members....i also have to admit the good/decent material is on this site, bar none.. 

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44211541

These haram de puthar are fucked in the head. 

Now this is not grooming etc (in the sense admin cut/abuse the kaffirs) but a genuine muslim to muslim arranged marriage. A man of 29 having sex with a 13 year old??  This unfortunately is not uncommon. Just read the link.

IMO this dharam- people from this background have no daya (compassion). This bechari 13 year old girl having to be shagged by a 29/30 year old man. admin cut scum

On 5/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, samurai2 said:

Now this is not grooming etc (in the sense admin cut/abuse the kaffirs) but a genuine muslim to muslim arranged marriage. A man of 29 having sex with a 13 year old??  This unfortunately is not uncommon. Just read the link.

IMO this dharam- people from this background have no daya (compassion). This bechari 13 year old girl having to be shagged by a 29/30 year old man. admin cut scum

Don't get distracted. Whatever weird wedding arrangements other communities do amongst themselves is their business. But when things start effecting us (like with grooming), then we have a right to be concerned and involved.    

On 5/27/2018 at 4:38 PM, samurai2 said:

It says in the article that it was the first successful prosecution in England.

Isn't that surprising? Most likely, there might have been more cases in England in the past.

Bhul chuk maaf